I'm leaving the country in 7 days and want to spend it playing my old WoW account! Could someone send me a scroll of resurrection please?
    finchyk at yahoo dot com

Scroll invitations are validated in hourly batches, so your friend should receive your invite shortly. Please note that your invitation will not be sent if your friend’s email address is not a valid Battle.net Account or if the receiving character does not exist.

What's Next?
    Your friend will receive the invite shortly. Once they add 30 days (or more) of game time to their account, you will be eligible for a faction specific mount for one of your characters.

Plz do be a nice person and buy the 30 days of game time

sending sor's and raf's only serious people please pm me

Im looking for a SOR message me for email Prefer us westcoast but not picky send me what server your on and faction thanks!

if you want a sor, www .youtube.com/watch?v=mlQI5f8qwmI

Looking for a SOR on any us server please private message me I am gonna buy gametime! easy mount!

Deleted
    Sending out a SoR on any EU realm +30k gold when u pay the monthly fee
    SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION

Also LF someone who want to get a RAF invitation. I'd lvl up 2-3 character atleast. I'll give 15k gold for each of your characters what you lvl up with me. Be an active player cause I dont want to spend months with lvling. I can play anytime!!!

What you provide:
    -You buy the game for yourself and you pay your montly free
    -be an active player
    -you bring the xp bonus

What I provide:
    -lots of gold
    -experience in lvling (I got 14 lvl85)

(IF you chose from those realms what I recommend then
    -Friends who will boost us in instances for faster lvling
    -(optional) some DS10 normal run for fast gearing up
    -(optional) RatedBGs for titles, mound, achievs and higher conquest cap
    Last edited by mmoc38f4595a1c; 2012-08-11 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to send out a SoR for EU players, please pm me with details

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    Someone sent me a RAF, just looking for the SOR to get the level 80 and reactivate my account.
    Sent you a SoR.

Looking to Recruit for MoP

US realm Eredar
    Eastern Time zones
    Not looking for particular speed of partner

Providing

Bags
    skills
    mounts up to 1st flying

you provide
    some free time
    Game keys

Looking to get 2 level 80's - and use the 80 free levels to power a monk to 80 on MoP release.

i am looking for a scroll of resurrection. us servers. email in unibagel(at)gmail(dot)com
    looking into getting back into game and be ready for expansion so will buy time

Quote Originally Posted by unibagel View Post
    i am looking for a scroll of resurrection. us servers. email in unibagel(at)gmail(dot)com
    looking into getting back into game and be ready for expansion so will buy time

Sent you one

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited EU

You provide Battlechest & Wotlk keys

i'll buy game time.

looking to lvl 2 chars, will boost your monk to 80 on MOP release day

PM me with offers or add my skype : royaldruid

Deleted
    Vanilla player 22 year old (girl) looking to add 3 new characters (Shadow Priest, Protection Paladin, Moonkin) to her arsenal for Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I can either recruit you or you can recruit me, doesn't matter (just make sure you got time).

Either way you will need to provide all keys ( if you want to recruit me and aiming for the mount, u will have to add card too, as i am xfering the 3 chars right after we are done, so that account will remain inactive, meaning no point for me to add gametime on it)

Hit me up on skype: allcostcheck for further talk / questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone to wow
    Realm:Tichondrius US
    Faction:alliance
    I will pay all in game expenses with my gold (leveling expenses including slow flying) you buy your own wow looking for someone who can play long periods of times to level up really fast can get you into lvl 25 pvp guild with multiple 2400+ rated players
    Email me: Jdez213456 AT yahoo DOT com
    i check my email regurely so i should answer your email within the hour (if im not asleep)

Please only people who are serious and wont give up half way through.

Wtfz - Ragnaros
    email max.vald ( at ) gmail.com
    looking for a SOR!

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

Quote Originally Posted by Riper View Post
    Wtfz - Ragnaros
    email max.vald ( at ) gmail.com
    looking for a SOR!
    Sent, have fun with your new lvl 80