Quote Originally Posted by Hightailer View Post
    Heya. looking for someone to recruit for the RaF mount and to also have fun and lvl with willing to make chars on a diff server to lvl with you if thats what you wish or you can come to my home server (Detheroc). also willing to send a SoR. so PM me if interested in either. thanks ^_^ must be an active player. we can play on any server (horde) its just dethroc i would be able to provide our characters for. (US btw)
    Can provide -
    Lvl 25 guild
    Embersilk Bags.
    1000 gold to get u started.
    1 game time card.
    Skype.
    good natured fun.

I currently have 4 85's and lvling a 5th currently thanks
    Still looking to recruit someone or send a SoR! PM if interested. thanks ^_^

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

PM or email me at g-khan@gmx.net

Looking to recruit someone. I am willing to play on any server/faction of your choice. I will give you as much time as I can give with my work schedule. All i ask for is that you pay for at least 2months so i can get the mount, if you want to play on my server I cant lvl any chars on my main server since i am max but i can help u with run throughs and get you into a good lvl25 guild that runs 25ms 6/8H ds that is horde faction.

Great time to be recruited with the battlechest(orginal & bc) being $5, and wotlk is also$5, and cata is $10 on blizzard store.
    Last edited by Hikage; 2012-08-21 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    I'm looking to recruit someone in time for mist so i can level a monk! i'm willing to actually give you all gold i get during the leveling + to give you bags rides to everywhere we gonna quest and money for skills and such i will even help you to learn to play you're class if necessary and i'm willing to actually try to take time of school to lvl during the first 2-3 days of MIST! to get my monk and you're character to lvl 80! I would love if you actually could provide you're own game up to cata atleast since if we do it now we have 3 months meaning we can get prepared and stuff for just like 10 £ which is a great deal but i can't afford it :C but i gladly help you ingame and stuff
    Last edited by mmoc2667659faa; 2012-08-21 at 05:35 PM.

looking for a SOR eu, battletag: alegria#1566, battle.net email: wowadmeteora@hotmail.com
    I will pay the month obviously so you get the mount.

EDIT: already received it thanks
    Last edited by admeteora; 2012-08-21 at 06:59 PM.

Hi! If anyone is looking to get in WoW now that the games is getting a promotion (only 5 bucks for the battlechest!!!) please send me a PM. I play in LA servers. Also sending SoR if interesed

Hi there Im looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Resurrection for a US account. Send me a PM and ill send you my email address First come first served!

Ill be refreshing my Inbox often over the next little bit. Please be active on MMO Champ as I dont wish to wait all day for this :P Thanks in advance!

Edit: Thank you everyone for your interest but the SoR has already been claimed
    Last edited by Sills; 2012-08-21 at 06:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I created a US account specifically to get the new RAF mount. The account is up for grabs if you want to level together (i could use some alts for MoP).

It has Vanilla + BC + 60 days of subscription on it
    Last edited by Supakaiser; 2012-08-21 at 06:11 PM.

Hello, Starting over on WoW with a new account. I will buy everything. I recently had 5 85's and just wanting to start over...*wink* Anyways. I was a good raider and play well. Regardless I am specific on what I want to do the new account. Since I will be using my money to get the account, And you will be getting free toons...Hopefully...I want to do 3-4...a new mount and free toons along with a free month of gameplay. What I want is 70k gold....Some of you are going WHAAAAAAT...I'm not, its chump change. Anyways, Like I said, I provide all the real money, You provide the pixel gold. Hit me up.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

I want to resurrect someone (US) so I can get the mount. (You have to buy a month of gametime) send me a PM or email at alfrgp (DOT) gmail

Looking to recruit someone on US.

What you have to provide :

WoW battlechest + xpacks up till cata = 20$ atm.
    Gametime for yourself.
    Time to play.

What I provide:
    Gold
    Bags
    Alot of time to play up until mop.

I want to level up 2 horde characters on the server I play on but im willing to level as many as you want on any other server of your choosing if you want.
    Message me on here if interested.
    No beta Club

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU servers.

What you need to provide:

Battlechest + x-packs upto cata. On sale at the moment, only £16.
    Gametime.
    Time to level a few toons.

What i can give you:

Bags.
    Level 25 guild for xp bonuses etc.
    Gold.
    A tank or healing role for instant queues.

I would like to level at least 1 alliance toon on my server, then we can level alliance or horde of your choice, although i won't have the gold etc perks on other servers, it shouldn't be a problem.

Message me if interested.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on EU Kazzak "one of top horde servers"

You provide:

Battlechest+x-packs
    gametime
    and ofc time to lvl "i have done this 3 times so i know how to"

I provide you

Bags/mounts till lich king
    some gold "problem here is i am new to kazzak so i dont have much gold"
    a guild so we can benefit more.

I dont care if we lvl 1-2-3 chars thats ur choice i just want 1 shaman and 1 pala and i want to fill the time for mop.
    Only for kazzak.

mail: soger22@hotmail.gr

Deleted
    Hey, looking for a EU SoR pls pm me

Quote Originally Posted by holabola View Post
    I'm looking for a RaF partner (Or SoR if you need one. I would be glad to, and I will send it out extremely quick. I check my email almost every 10 minutes, so I'll see any PMs). I am on Tichondrius, and unfortunately, I'm not looking to RaF with any other server. Tichondrius is one of the best servers in the game for PvP and PvE so that isn't a problem. I am Alliance, and don't have much interest in leveling horde, so I would prefer if you went Alliance. I would love to level with you and help you out! I have much to offer;

-4 years of experience,
    -A friendly atmosphere,
    -Raid groups when you reach 85,
    -As many characters as you want to level with me
    -Free gold (As much as you need)
    -More friends in WoW
    -A lvl 25 guild which I own (7 Bank tabs, every reward except 3, lots of members, etc.)
    -A friendly person to level with
    -Endless Bags
    -Anything from any profession besides Blacksmithing (I have everything else maxed out)
    -10K gold if you level a Panda with me
    -More that I can't think of
    Still looking for someone
    Email me at: steven996@gmail.com

Hello there! Looking to recruit someone on Zuljin Horde side. Want to level 2 - 3 characters more would be cool. I usually play 8 - 12 hours a day. If you want i'll make toons on your choice of server after we are done on mine and and level there with you.

I will Provide:
    -Level 25 Guild
    -6 Years Of experience
    -Bags, 5000 Gold.
    -Skype, or Vent I have both.

You Provide:
    -Game Keys (I have an extra cata key)
    -Time to play
    -Game time

Contact me on here with pm. Skype: aaron.m.pulice Or e-mail aaron.pulice@gmail.com

Deleted
    Looking To Get A RAF on EU Servers,

I'm Looking For A RAF Person on the server : RuneTotem, I Think It's A Good Server And That's Where We Play On!
    I Am An Alliance And I Am Not Very Interresented In Playing Horde. I Would Love To Level With You Since I Am Alot
    Online. And Me And My Guild Can Help You With Several Things.

What you need to provide :
    ~ Battlechrest + Packs worth of €20,-
    ~ Be active for leveling some characters
    ~ Gametime

I Will Provide You :
    ~ Bags
    ~ Level 25 Guild
    ~ Gold
    ~ A Tank For Good Queue's
    ~ A New Friend (:

Contact Me On :
    ~ Email ; 050rolandos@gmail.com
    ~ Skype ; Rolandos582
    ~ PM On The Site ; Rolandos

I'm looking for a RaF partner (Or SoR if you need one. I would be glad to, and I will send it out extremely quick. I check my email almost every 10 minutes, so I'll see any PMs). I am on Tichondrius, and unfortunately, I'm not looking to RaF with any other server. Tichondrius is one of the best servers in the game for PvP and PvE so that isn't a problem. I am Alliance, and don't have much interest in leveling horde, so I would prefer if you went Alliance. I would love to level with you and help you out! I have much to offer;

-4 years of experience,
    -A friendly atmosphere,
    -Raid groups when you reach 85,
    -As many characters as you want to level with me
    -Free gold (As much as you need)
    -More friends in WoW
    -A lvl 25 guild which I own (7 Bank tabs, every reward except 3, lots of members, etc.)
    -A friendly person to level with
    -Endless Bags
    -Anything from any profession besides Blacksmithing (I have everything else maxed out)
    -5,000 Gold (10,000 if you level a panda with me.)
    -More that I can't think of

Email me at: steven996@gmail.com
    Or PM me

You can buy the battlechest, Wrath of the Lich King, and Cataclysm this week for only $20 all together! Contact me for more details!

I am looking to be recruited. I will create up to eight characters on the server of your choosing.
    The number of characters will be determined by you, depending on your desire to make the most of this RAF.

What you give:
    • World of Warcraft : Battle Chest
    • World of Warcraft : Wrath of the Lich King
    • World of Warcraft : Cataclysm
    • World of Warcraft : Mists of Pandaria or 3 months of Game Time

What you get:
    • A mount on the character of your choosing
    • Up to eight levelled up characters
    • Consistent tank or healer for levelling
    • Experienced RAF levelling partner

What shouldn't be necessary
    • Gold - We won't need mount skills for dungeons
    • Bags - Bags from vendors are enough for this
    • Lv25 guild - Helpful, but not necessary to level
    • Professions - Not necessary for powerlevelling

If you wish to play a tank role, I will simply play a Discipline Priest.
    Otherwise, all characters that I will play will be Protection Warrior.

Yes, I expect you to buy me $60 dollars worth from the Blizzard Store;
    however, I feel that this is a fair price for a competent levelling partner.
    Last edited by Saphien; 2012-08-21 at 11:12 PM.