>>> HEY YOU!! YES YOU!! READ THIS!!! <<<

Lobo here looking to RaF for Pre-MoP/Post MoP!!

US Alliance on Skywall - One of my Mains 'Sanat' has a /played of 8d 17hs. 4d of which are at lvl 85! I can level pretty fast and I expect you to as well.

Playtime: Almost ALL DAY! PM me for details or email me at --->> lobostylezATgmailDOTcom <<---

I Will Be Providing:
    16 Slot Bats
    Mount Costs (lvl 60)
    Repairs
    Level 25 Guild for Perks

After that, we will dungeon and raiding for gear. I also have passenger mounts already to help us move around. (Bike/Vendor Mammoth for Land, Drake for Flying)

My Mains Include a Healer AND Tank! Insta-Ques 85+!!!

Looking to Level:
    Monk (MOP READY)
    Shaman
    Deathknight
    Mage
    Pally
    (No Specific Order)

You Will Need:
    Email for New account you wish to start/get RaF by me
    WoW Battle Chest (Should come with Vanilla, BC & Wrath Now. I THINK)
    Time to Play
    2 Months Game Time - This gives me the perks for helping you out.

Again, PM me or email me for any details. Looking forward to hearing from someone soon. LETS GET LEVELING!

>>> STILL LOOKING FOR TAKERS!!! <<<
    Last edited by LoboKendo; 2012-09-23 at 03:35 AM.

Looking to RAF someone, completely new account and server though, so no gold, boosts etc.
    US or Oceanic server.
    Horde or Alliance, doesn't matter.
    UTC+9 (JST) will be able to play everyday, except for when work is calling.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 04:28 AM ----------

[/COLOR]I am looking for a partner to RaF with
    I will provide 16 slot bags
    200 gold every 10 levels and 2k when you hit 80
    a level 25 guild and the 1st month of WoW.

I play on Mal'ganis - Horde US
    What you need to provide : the 2 expansions (bc is free i think).
    and you must be able to play from 3ish EST (EDT) to 10ish.

Please PM me on mmo-champion if you are interested we will try to get this done in under 3 days.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by fateispower; 2012-09-22 at 04:29 AM.

sor

Quote Originally Posted by Sindrasa View Post
    Add me to battle tag: Shaerala#2236. Im looking for someone to SoR

i can't give you too much but...

I can give you alot of 16 slot bags.

1k gold

Answer any lore-related and some game related questions you have.

Point you in the direction of a level 25 perk guild (One with a nice community, i have leveled many alts in there and i love the community it has despite being a perk guild)

And teach you a bit about roleplay.

My server is Argent dawn EU and the faction is horde. (Im new to alliance side so i don't know many good guilds there, but if you want an alliance SoR i can do that too)

Note: i'll also be checking this thread for replies so just reply to me saying "Hey sindrasa" or something like that.
    dont need anything but the scroll and will be renewing my subscription almost immediately characte : imaburnyou server : baelgun

Im looking for a RAF sponsor to get me back to the game with a fresh new account, i just need the game cd keys and once i get the game ill add a 90 days prepaid card to my account so you can get the rewards.

i have a lot of free time to play (US Server) i can play everyday 4 to 6 hours
    i've played a LOT of diablo 3, sc2,cs etc.. but i want to get back to wow and get ready for pandaria.

thanks!

anybody ... i am renewing my account later today and would like a scroll of resurection please send to lildevil2446 at gmail dot com thanks

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zjona View Post
    Im looking for a RAF sponsor to get me back to the game with a fresh new account, i just need the game cd keys and once i get the game ill add a 90 days prepaid card to my account so you can get the rewards.

i have a lot of free time to play (US Server) i can play everyday 4 to 6 hours
    i've played a LOT of diablo 3, sc2,cs etc.. but i want to get back to wow and get ready for pandaria.

thanks!
    You can't pay for your own keys?

Deleted
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a partner to do RAF with. Want to start IMMEDIATELY. I work and also go to school, so I'm not a "no-lifer" by any means, but this weekend is 100% free so would like to utilize it fully.

I'm interested in playing on Defias Brotherhood HORDE which is said to be a very good server. -- I'm also open to suggestions for other realms.

I will pay for my own keys. I'm LOOKING FOR A PERSON who I can create a longtime friendship with, not a "LETS LEVEL AND THEN GOODBYE", so please don't bother if you aren't a social person looking for fun

My SKYPE: thehouseaddict

can someone that can recruit me in Emerald Dream (US) recruit me please (Alliance) (Before Mists of Pandaria come please contact me before Mists of Pandaria come) Qeeghotmail (Thank you)

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit someone on Stormscale Horde EU.

What I will provide:

• 20 Slot bags
    • All gold for training/mounts
    • 15,000 gold when I get the free month credit (and monk granted to 80)
    • Level 25 guild
    • Alot of time to level up
    • Knowledge of levelling (Have 6 85's)

What you must provide:

• Expansions
    • Gametime
    • A decent amount of time to level

I don't mind how many we level, can be discussed more over PM.

Add my skype if interested: ben_pilloverdose

Hello, i am looking to RaF someone for MoP Winterhoof (US).
    What i will provide
    Gold for mounts and bags
    I have friends to dgn grind us a bit
    What you provide
    CD-Keys
    Gametime
    previous experience with MMOs
    Choose me because i have 4 years of playtime and have 9 85s!

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thehouseaddict View Post
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a partner to do RAF with. Want to start IMMEDIATELY. I work and also go to school, so I'm not a "no-lifer" by any means, but this weekend is 100% free so would like to utilize it fully.

I'm interested in playing on Defias Brotherhood HORDE which is said to be a very good server. -- I'm also open to suggestions for other realms.

I will pay for my own keys. I'm LOOKING FOR A PERSON who I can create a longtime friendship with, not a "LETS LEVEL AND THEN GOODBYE", so please don't bother if you aren't a social person looking for fun

My SKYPE: thehouseaddict
    sent you a skype request
    Last edited by LFRaF; 2012-09-22 at 04:14 PM.

Sup MMO.

I’m looking for someone to do RAF(Recruit a friend) with on World of Warcraft.

RAF is a program in which I (the recruiter) refers you (the recruitee)to play World of Warcraft. Upon accepting the recruitment, when we play together we get triple the experience (Capable of leveling from 1-85 in nearly a day). Since there was a 45% reduction on the experience to level from 1-85, it seriously ramped up the leveling time.
    What do you gain out of it? Aside from me offering my assistance as a seasoned veteran of WoW, I can offer many things
    -Full character funding(Gear, Professions, Skills, Vanity items)
    -Full character leveling(I can multilog and do dungeon runs for our characters all the way to 80)
    -An experience guild to help you gear up once you hit 85, and bring you all the way into Mists of Pandaria.
    - I WILL PAY FIRST MONTHS subscription. When you buy an account, you get a free month- but I’ll also give you a pre-paid card code for a month subscription, that’s two free months of free game time. That’s basically 40$ right there for free.

I currently play on a horde server, it’s the most popular server for horde so there will be no issues finding people to play the game with. If you’re interested send me an e-mail at eleventeen_1@hotmail.com and I’ll respond ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Qeg View Post
    can someone that can recruit me in Emerald Dream (US) recruit me please (Alliance) (Before Mists of Pandaria come please contact me before Mists of Pandaria come) Qeeghotmail (Thank you)
    i can do this pst me on skype justinp01 or e mail me jbpeterson01charter.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to recruit:

I will give you:
    6K gold
    Pay for your mounts
    Offer a guild that has the experience boos
    t
    My schedule is a little wonky, but send me a tell if you are interested. I'm looking to level alliance first, but willing to do horde on another server if you want to start a new horde character. I'm honestly interested in the mount and fast leveling for alts only. However, if you want to stick around and continue talking I have absolutely no problem with that. I'd like to start a monk first.

Battle tag: krayzz#1271
    Or send me a tell on here

I'm a little quiet and shy at first, but after a couple of hours I'll be talkative. The guild I'm in is quiet talkative too.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LoboKendo View Post
    >>> HEY YOU!! YES YOU!! READ THIS!!! <<<

Lobo here looking to RaF for Pre-MoP/Post MoP!!

US Alliance on Skywall - One of my Mains 'Sanat' has a /played of 8d 17hs. 4d of which are at lvl 85! I can level pretty fast and I expect you to as well.

Playtime: Almost ALL DAY! PM me for details or email me at --->> lobostylezATgmailDOTcom <<---

I Will Be Providing:
    16 Slot Bats
    Mount Costs (lvl 60)
    Repairs
    Level 25 Guild for Perks

After that, we will dungeon and raiding for gear. I also have passenger mounts already to help us move around. (Bike/Vendor Mammoth for Land, Drake for Flying)

My Mains Include a Healer AND Tank! Insta-Ques 85+!!!

Looking to Level:
    Monk (MOP READY)
    Shaman
    Deathknight
    Mage
    Pally
    (No Specific Order)

You Will Need:
    Email for New account you wish to start/get RaF by me
    WoW Battle Chest (Should come with Vanilla, BC & Wrath Now. I THINK)
    Time to Play
    2 Months Game Time - This gives me the perks for helping you out.

Again, PM me or email me for any details. Looking forward to hearing from someone soon. LETS GET LEVELING!

>>> STILL LOOKING FOR TAKERS!!! <<<
    Still looking for any takers. Lets get started before MOP!!! SoR are also available!! JUST PM ME!
    Last edited by LoboKendo; 2012-09-23 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    Hi there,

Im looking for a Scroll of Resurrection to get prepared for MoP If anyone could send me one that would be greatly appreciated!
    As told in this thread i will not post my ingame name or email here, so send me a PM please.

Thanks in Advance!

Hello DaDutch, how is it going?
    my email is toothreaper at gmail dot com
    send me you character name and realm

Looking for someone to throw a scroll of resurection my way. [Recieved offer]

MY realm is Agamaggan EU. I am also looking for someone to for Refer a Friend. I really want that mount and would be willing to pay for your 2nd month.

I PREFER TO BE SENT A PM!
    Last edited by Reklia; 2012-09-23 at 01:42 PM.

looking to hand out a sor from alliance us stormrage pm your info and ill send one as soon as i read it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDutch View Post
    Hi there,

Im looking for a Scroll of Resurrection to get prepared for MoP If anyone could send me one that would be greatly appreciated!
    As told in this thread i will not post my ingame name or email here, so send me a PM please.

Thanks in Advance!
    Btw, im on a EU realm