Deleted
    Im intrested peon!

I'm looking for an RaF partner. I'll provide the battle chest, some bags and some gold to start you off with. I'm playing Horde on Black Dragonflight. Let me know if you are interested.

Have SOR for Stormrage US.

PM me if you need one.

Looking for recruiter. Going to buy the full game. I'd like to start tonight, skype is shika201111

Looking to recruit a RaF partner.
    i play on Darkspear-US alliance.. im just looking to level a toon or two to 80 ASAP(willing to do more if u want to)
    i want to do fast leveling
    i can provide gold for mounts/bags/etc
    hmu on skype:bangbangez or ingame on my alliance char Ekkage

Quote Originally Posted by Trill View Post
    Looking to recruit a RaF partner.
    i play on Darkspear-US alliance.. im just looking to level a toon or two to 80 ASAP(willing to do more if u want to)
    i want to do fast leveling
    i can provide gold for mounts/bags/etc
    hmu on skype:bangbangez or ingame on my alliance char Ekkage
    lol just curious what guild are you in? i am horde on darkspear and i hate that every single alliance i run into just run away unless they have backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinz View Post
    lol just curious what guild are you in? i am horde on darkspear and i hate that every single alliance i run into just run away unless they have backup.
    Lol, bajheeras army.. u must get ganked a lot lmao, darkspear is very alliance based

Quote Originally Posted by Trill View Post
    Lol, bajheeras army.. u must get ganked a lot lmao, darkspear is very alliance based
    I used to until I hit 90, now I do what you guys do for payback. My guild is hazard county, small guild only myself and 2 friends. You ever hear or see us around? Oh I take it you like running too? Can't find one frickin ally that does not run from that guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to RaF some one! I will buy you battle chest and hook you up will all the gold you need! My server is Caelestrasz PvE! Horde or Alliance I dont mind.

Hey I'm looking to RAF with someone. My home realm is Zul'jin and I prefer to be on alliance. I work during the week but i have a flexible schedule. Please reply to me on this thread if you are interested.
    Last edited by heyimdylan; 2012-10-30 at 02:54 PM.

Looking to recruit for Cho'Gall Horde. Can hook you up with gold for flying, bags, and a level 25 guild! Can play Mon-Thurs from 3PM-12AM Est. PM me!

RaF

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Looking to be recruited i'll buy the expansions and play time ( after a trial to see if rafing up toons will work out )

I really don't care about the realm or faction to much . What I would like is someone who is not flakey or has a super busy life and will disappear for days at a time . Not looking for anyone who lives with there parents ( I mean kids who have to follow there parents rules such as bed times and such ) . Looking to be recruited by an adult. I will not RAF with anyone in college period ( your to busy ) . I am just coming back to wow and would like to level up a few toons .

My play times can either be ( 7am -2pm PST ) or ( 11pm - 3am pst ) morning or late night Pacific coast time I just cannot be on during the evening most days . If you can work with my hours and your mature i'd love to hear from you and get started as soon as possible .

Vent ( or mumble or teamspeak ) would also be nice to get things going as fast as possible but we can work without it if you are not able to do voice chat for some reason.

Add me on Skype. Brandon.carlson93bc I play wow all day and have 2 90s so i know the ropes of the game.

LF Buddy for Raf (All mine won't come to WoW, I'm recruiting you.)

I'm only looking to level 1, maybe 2 characters at most.
    It'll be very quick, and I play often.

I'll supply Battle Chest, when we hit to 80, I'll give you a free Cataclysm CD key.

So if you want to re-roll or start new on Mal'ganis PVP. (Horde)

Add my battle tag Kage#1884

to discuss further or send me a private message here.

Deleted
    looking for a dedicated RaF partner, I will be recruiting you, and I will pay for all expenses over our course such as repairs, gear, mounts, riding and epic flying skills, enchants etc, will also offer a home in a level 25 guild, I will be expecting someone who plays alot of hours so we can make the most out of our xp bonus, and will level as many character's as my partner wants, I am a extremely fast leveller but I will match a pace we come to agreement to, also needing someone who I can talk to and actually have fun with in the process, ontop of that, I will pay a large sum of gold for your time effort and money, and we can live happily ever after.

Contact me at;
    Skype- Azzdotbain

or of course, PM me

Deleted
    Looking for someone to SoR, I don't care if you come to my server or not I just want the mount.

Send me a PM if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by dragon-z View Post
    Hi
    i'm looking to be recruited on english EU servers
    if you provide the expansions
    i have 60 days game time ready to add to my account
    i can help you with your professions by gathering mats
    if you want send me email on : dragon_cold@yahoo.com
    still looking

looking to recruit a raf on illidan horde. I'm pretty chill person dont mind if you have to work or go to school. Would like to level a couple of chars to 80 mabey 3.Not really worried about getting it done right away but if you do that's fine with me. please email me at darkabis315 at live.com. skype or a way to talk is a huge plus.
    Last edited by darkabis; 2012-11-01 at 01:15 AM.

Im looking to get recruited, I want to level alliance side if possible i am available mostly days . I was wondering if anyone could get me started with a battlechest and i would get cata and pandaria myself. Pm me and i will send you my email
    Last edited by kushdawg007; 2012-11-01 at 07:04 PM.

Hey, i can't private message you because i don't have enough posts, but I'm very interested. I can start tmrw. I play alliance. Can supply gold/bags etc... Let me know if you're interested! my email is goojy123 on gmail. thanks

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If anyone else is interested in getting recruited for alliance shoot me an email! thanks all

Deleted
    Hello

I'm returning to WoW and I am looking for a scroll of resurrection!

You will get a mount I believe

I am on EU servers, Stormscale in particular.

Thanks