Looking for SoR -send pm?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwarrior View Post
    Still looking
    Look no further skype me at - jordanip3 (:

Quote Originally Posted by willthefo View Post
    If you're still looking I can send you a SoR.

I'll send you a PM on here.

EDIT: Actually, I can't send PM's until I get 10 forum posts so reply on here if you see this so I can find your email adress to send the SoF.
    Last edited by Incrediberry; 2013-04-19 at 05:27 PM.

Looking to recruit a friend on / to outland alliance only.
    you need to be able to play a lot ! like 12-15 hours a day!
    No kiddies plz, im 30+ myself so some serious raf partner would be nice.

done 15 + to lvl 90 so i know my way around, playing since beta!

Spamming dungeons only! Going healer( shammy ) , so a tank of some kind would be nice.

PM me here. Ill get you 1 k when we start and some bags, and whatever it is you need while lvling along the way.
    Just be serious!

Got ts3 and Oqueue's free server if you feel the need to talk, i dont tbh. You can have fun after imo. Stop asking me to add you
    on skype, i do not use it nor do i feel the need for it.

Btw, im NOT paying for your gametime or keys so scrubs trying to scam or get free wow keys / time plz move on

Fast to 80, spamming dungeons, me healz, you tank... anyone serious, pm me here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Im looking to do RAF on US servers. I would Prefer Horde Kil'jaeden but im open to other servers and faction. If we level on Kil'jaeden I can provide gold and bags.

I would prefer to recruit you and possibly willing to buy a battlechest if needed.
    I dont care what faction we go to.
    I prefer PVP servers but Im willing to go PVE, also prefer medium-high pop servers.
    Can match almost anyone's play times.

Pretty knowledgeable about the game. Looking for a new friend or group of friends in the gaming community. I dont have many friends that play wow any more.

About me:
    student
    played since vanilla
    Just coming back to the game.

pm me here or email me at brent_owns@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by willthefo View Post
    pm sent if you are still interested.

Can send to other people if not interested, just pm me.

LF RAF PARTNER! I AM DEDICATED 24/7 PLAYER ANY SERVER YOU WANT I RECRUIT YOU I SUPPLY BAGS MONEY ETC YOU SUPPLY KEYS AND ETC FOR YOUR ACCOUNT..
    ANYONE ELIGBLE I"VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE VANILLA WAS IN BETA (before wow was released to public) I am looking to level as many characters as possible as fast as possible through dungeons PST ME ASAP

SKYPE: Luckycharms1992 I AM ON RIGHT NOW ITS 10:30PM CST I PLAN ON STAYING UP ALL NIGHT CONTACT ME ASAP !!~

Looking for RaF Partner! I will be purchasing keys!

Looking to play on Horde Illidan

I'm a college student looking to get back into the game after a buddy of mine got my account banned :/ i love punk music and smoking hookah

Message me on here if interested!

Looking for RaF partner!

Looking to play on Illidan Horde!

I'm a college student looking to come back to game and get back into the swing of things, i love punk music and smoking hookah! If any of this interests you then we are gonna be best friends!

Looking to Recruit someone To Darkspear Alliance - US. Ill help pay for bags and mounts and what not. i play wow all the time i have 6 90s but would want some more characters to play. I have played since wotlk everyclass. Im looking to dungeon lvl and make some healers. Let me know if ur interested u can pm me here or add me on skype elithewicked is my skype name

Looking to recruit to Zul'Jin Horde. I'll provide bags and mounts for every character. I can match almost any schedule. Message me or skype me @ darth.pride

Quote Originally Posted by Teejeepoo View Post
    Looking for RaF partner!

Looking to play on Illidan Horde!

I'm a college student looking to come back to game and get back into the swing of things, i love punk music and smoking hookah! If any of this interests you then we are gonna be best friends!

i'm down for RAF...send me a PM

PM sent...still looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Teejeepoo View Post
    PM sent...still looking!
    couldnt pm back, under 10

im fine with illidan. ive been playing for a while and have done RAF quite a few times so i'm rather experienced. can't provide anything on illidan, though i can for a variety of other servers.
    currently on EST and should be able to match most playtimes.

pm me your email/skype if you're interested.

Pm sent again....still looking to level a horde character! Would like some kind of help starting out!

Deleted
    Hello!
    I am looking to RECRUIT someone on Europe servers, preferably on Defias Brotherhood ( RPPVP, one of the top european server with somewhat decent PvE progression ) or Nordrassil ( PVE ) Horde side.

What I can provide:
    - Friendly leveling guild ( 25 with all perks );
    - Gold for pretty much everything you need while leveling and as much help with level 90 gearing up I can offer.
    - Help with better understanding of the game ( PvE point of view ) if you are new or newly comed back to the game;
    - A mature and decent player with experience in kinda everything this game has to offer except role playing, I SUCK AT IT!
    - Mumble server or Skype if you want to chat, tbh I am not looking to chat but I can do it.

What I am looking for:
    - Fast leveling for my ( and yours ) alts;
    - New friends.

What I am not offering:
    - I am not offering to pay for your game;
    - I am not giving a raider spot or any kind of PvP bgs / arena promisses, although if I consider you good enough I WILL put in a good word for you.

About me:
    - I am 23, male, freshly graduated. I play this game since tBC and I am a bad joke teller.
    - I havent played to much hardcore PvE and as a PvPer I reached 2300 and something in 3v3 during season 6 I think.

If you are interested, PM me here or add me skype: ventulemaibun.

Hey.
    I'm looking for a RaF partner, prefer to recruit but am also willing to be recruited. EU , Stormscale/Kazzak/Twisting Nether Horde only, on 1 of these servers if ure interrested and for more information add me on my skype name : plaguer36

Looking to recruit a friend on / to outland alliance only.
    you need to be able to play a lot ! like 12-15 hours a day!
    No kiddies plz, im 30+ myself so some serious raf partner would be nice.

done 15 + to lvl 90 so i know my way around, playing since beta!

Spamming dungeons only! Going healer( shammy ) , so a tank of some kind would be nice.

PM me here. Ill get you 1 k when we start and some bags, and whatever it is you need while lvling along the way.
    Just be serious!

Got ts3 and Oqueue's free server if you feel the need to talk, i dont tbh. You can have fun after imo. Stop asking me to add you
    on skype, i do not use it nor do i feel the need for it.

Btw, im NOT paying for your gametime or keys so scrubs trying to scam or get free wow keys / time plz move on

Fast to 80, spamming dungeons, me healz, you tank... anyone serious, pm me here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Feelit View Post
    Im looking to do RAF on US servers. I would Prefer Horde Kil'jaeden but im open to other servers and faction. If we level on Kil'jaeden I can provide gold and bags.

I would prefer to recruit you and possibly willing to buy a battlechest if needed.
    I dont care what faction we go to.
    I prefer PVP servers but Im willing to go PVE, also prefer medium-high pop servers.
    Can match almost anyone's play times.

Pretty knowledgeable about the game. Looking for a new friend or group of friends in the gaming community. I dont have many friends that play wow any more.

About me:
    student
    played since vanilla
    Just coming back to the game.

pm me here or email me at brent_owns@hotmail.com
    still looking

Quote Originally Posted by Absolucion View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit on US Zul'Jin-Horde, High pop, PvE, EST time realm.

I'll provide:

Gold for Bags/Mounts/Anything reasonable you need
    Experienced and fun levelling partner
    Insight on any class/spec you want to play
    A very good social and raiding guild you can be part of

What you need:

Buy your battlechest / gametime
    Be available on times I'm also available (5 PM - 7~10 PM EST) - you don't need to have a lot of free time, I'm not looking for long grinding hours
    Be willing to go all the way and level at least 2 toons
    Having Skype is a plus

Contact me by PM. Thanks in advance.
    Still looking.