Deleted
    Looking for SoR, on Auchindoun-EU, davidkappa1 (at) yahoo, please!

Quote Originally Posted by harlemov View Post
    Looking for SoR, on Auchindoun-EU, davidkappa1 (at) yahoo, please!
    I have sent you one !

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to give RaF/SoR or just level some alts. Have multiple 90s on both horde and alli on US-Korgath. Pm me if interested. Will also do cross realm questing

Deleted
    Thanks a bunch!

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Ragnaros EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

I can make long shifts so leveling up quick won't be a problem!

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Deleted
    Looking to give RaF/SoR,
    EU zoomalk [at] gmail

Deleted
    I'm looking to be referred by an English EU player. Not to refer someone. (I know a lot of people want the opposite)

How many characters I'm LF: LF Hardcore player to level up to 52 toons to 80!!! I obviously know that in 3 months 52 level 80s would be very difficult to achieve but I'm looking to get as many chars to 80 as possible. If you aren't familiar with the number. It's the number of race class combinations on the Horde (I only play Horde).

Who am I: I am a 16 year old guy finishing school for a good few months. My name is Ryan and I live in England. I'm social and talkative and have a lot of free time.

How much time you need: I'm looking for someone who is dedicated. Someone who wants as many high level toons as possible. You need a lot of free time. I'm finishing school for a few month so I don't have anything to do but chill with friends and play WoW. I look to play for about 4 - 12 hours a day but obviously not play some days because believe it or not I do have a life You will also need a lot of time. I don't expect you to log on everyday and always be available. I understand you might have to go somewhere or just want to go outside and do stuff. I do partially expect you to play when we both can. If we are both available and not doing anything. We should be playing. Sure I wanna have fun but I don't wanna waste time. If we've already played for a few hours that day and you can't take anymore I will understand though. Obviously the best person to play with would be someone who is also finishing school for a few month and doesn't work. But I'm cool as long as you have the time. I don't mind if you work part time because I will probably be looking for work too.

Who you need to be: You don't NEED to be anyone. But there are some preferences. You do need Skype. Someone around my age would be nice but I don't mind playing with anyone assuming they are mature and don't mind playing with me. I like to be social. WoW is built to be played and enjoyed with others so why not do that. You don't need any experience in the game besides 1 level 90. Just so I know you can actually play the game.

What you can expect from me: I'm sociable and like to make jokes and all that regular stuff. You can expect me to act mature and calm. Expect me to organised and lead things if needed. However I still live with my parents obviously and have a social life so I'm not available 24/7.

Server information: You don't have to follow this pattern. you can be whatever race/class you want but this is my plan. Orc of every class on "Hellscream". An Undead of every class on "Slyvanas". Tauren: "Bloodhoof". Troll: "Darkspear". Blood Elf: "Sunstrider". Goblin & Pandaren: Wherever, I don't mind. Hopefully you can spot my pattern and reasoning. Anyway. Draenor is my main server but I'd rather level those characters myself and really work hard on them.

When would I be looking to do this: I leave school on June 14th. I'd like to start on June 20th because that's when my subscription matches up. I will put this post on about once a week but if you're interested PM me. I'll give you my Skype ask you a couple questions and keep you in mind.

Looking forward to your reply (It may as well be an application with the things I'm looking for).

Hello! Looking to RAF in Oceanic time zone! GMT +8 on a oceanic/US realm

I will provide gold, bags, mounts and anything u need. I will also buy u a 30 day game time at the end. You will have to buy the game urself.
    Any servers can do because i am planning to transfer my main to another server, which means i will have gold and bags on any server of ur choice.

Skype id: lin56hk

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking to send a SOR to someone. Realm is Barthilas (Oceanic). Have both Horde and Alliance toons (Not sure if I have to send it Faction specifically?)

PM me on here if you're interested.
    Last edited by Yunalezka; 2013-05-16 at 07:12 AM.

Deleted
    Sending out a SoR on any EU realm +30k gold for the mount when u pay the monthly fee
    SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION

I returned to WoW after a few month break.. 25yo / male
    So I LF someone who want to get a RAF invitation. I'd lvl up 2-3 character atleast. I'll give 15k gold to each of your characters what you lvl up with me. Be an active player cause I dont want to spend months with lvling. I can play anytime!!!

What you should provide:
    -You buy the game for yourself and you pay your montly fee
    -be an active player
    -you bring the xp bonus

What I provide:
    -lots of gold
    -experience in lvling
    -awesome company

(IF you chose from those realms what I recommend then
    -Friends of mine who will boost us in instances for faster lvling

If you want to be the one who want to send the RAF invitation (for mount or some other reason) Im open minded to play on a brand new account with you if you provide the game up to Cataclysm (I got a unused Panda key)
    In this case you provide the cd keys up to Cata, you'll get the mount and I still give you the 15k gold/lvled character
    If you want more gold for the Cata account keys im willing to pay a reasonable price for it.
    But keep in mind I want a leveling partner so pls dont quit after 2 day, thanks.

More info in PM!.

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll be on the US server: Kel'Thuzad and on the Alliance faction.
    I'll also be rolling a Warlock.

What I will provide:
    - 5,000 gold
    - I'll pay for some of your expenses.
    - My time plus get to know the game a little faster. PvP and PvE.
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    I'm 17 year old High School student.
    Pretty hardcore gamer.
    I live in Michigan so my timezone is EST. Usually on between 3 - 10 P.M.
    I'm not always on during the weekend usually every other weekend but I should be getting a laptop soon.

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself, buy the game expansions and buy game time.
    Will play for more then 2 months and hopefully stay for a while as I'm not really doing this to level but to make a good online friend.

Skype ID: PossibleTango

P.S. I want to start leveling on Monday, May 20th, we'll have 2 weeks of straight leveling also I have 7 90's so I can only RAF a maximum of 3.
    Last edited by PossibleTango; 2013-05-16 at 01:29 AM.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Ragnaros EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

I can make long shifts so leveling up quick won't be a problem!

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Greetings! Looking to recruit someone (or possibly be recruited) for a bunch of leveling and to just all around make a new friend! I play on Emerald Dream US (RPPVP), but could be persuaded to level some other place if you felt like it, either way we could talk it out I don't need the mount so this is honestly just about being productive and leveling things, as you can see by my signature, leveling isn't something I'm new to Would prefer to level horde, but again, I'm open to talk it over.

I can provide gold, gear, mounts, and a good group of friends I know IRL that make my guild a fun place to be, as stated before we can hash out all the details, just need to know what you're looking for!

Little about myself, I am 31, I am engaged and I work from home, so my time is literally whatever you have and can put into this. I am CST, so flexible with any time zones out there (or even if some EU player wanted to maybe play a US account).

Send me a message on here, or you can add me on Skype @xRue.Meridianx

Looking for a SoR

Looking for a SoR.

csteph1525 (at) gmail

I'm on Anub'Arak

Quote Originally Posted by caps8 View Post
    Looking for a SoR.
    Sent you one.

Hello
    I'm from Australia and ill be leveling a new port warrior from 1-90 tonight
    No looms, I just want to enjoy the leveling experience
    Haven't decided on a server yet
    Let me know if you would like to join me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 09:03 AM ----------

Fuck it lets RAF
    I'm from Australia so any server that's good for us Aussies
    I have been Mia from the game for a few months now I want to get back into it and level a prot
    I'm not a noob if like to think in quite good
    Please provide some benefits
    Inbox me
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by totez View Post
    Hello
    I'm from Australia and ill be leveling a new port warrior from 1-90 tonight
    No looms, I just want to enjoy the leveling experience
    Haven't decided on a server yet
    Let me know if you would like to join me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 09:03 AM ----------

Fuck it lets RAF
    I'm from Australia so any server that's good for us Aussies
    I have been Mia from the game for a few months now I want to get back into it and level a prot
    I'm not a noob if like to think in quite good
    Please provide some benefits
    Inbox me
    Thanks
    Still looking?

Deleted
    I am looking for someone to recruit on any European server, I currently play on Shattered Hand but any server is fine for me. Any faction is also fine.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Deleted
    Hi guys, I'm looking to be recruited by Scroll on a fun EU PvP server (horde). Haven't played the game in years but played it back in vanilla times. Won't be able to play very much except evening times GMT but if that works for you, great! Gimme a shout.

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll be on the US server: Kel'Thuzad and on the Alliance faction.
    I'll also be rolling a Warlock.

What I will provide:
    - 5,000 gold
    - I'll pay for some of your expenses.
    - My time plus get to know the game a little faster. PvP and PvE.
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    I'm 17 year old High School student.
    Pretty hardcore gamer.
    I live in Michigan so my timezone is EST. Usually on between 3 - 10 P.M.
    I'm not always on during the weekend usually every other weekend but I should be getting a laptop soon.

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself, buy the game expansions and buy game time.
    Will play for more then 2 months and hopefully stay for a while as I'm not really doing this to level but to make a good online friend.

Skype ID: PossibleTango

P.S. I want to start leveling on Monday, May 20th, we'll have 2 weeks of straight leveling also I have 7 90's so I can only RAF a maximum of 3 toons.