I am looking to be recruited

What I will provide
    --------------------
    Flexable time
    Open to both regions EU
    Good Personality
    Willing to level multiple characters
    Will pay for at least two months before the month is over and if we get to 90 or which ever level
    Willing to level multiple characters
    Willing to play EU
    Looking for Twisting Nether Realm
    Will be live streamed while leveling

What you must provide
    ----------------------
    Game Key For Basic Game (ill pay for exps my self and gametime my self as well)
    Basic Starting stuff makes it easier to level a fair bit

How to contact
    ----------------------
    Private Messege or skype at kristie-chan (if you add me on skype please reference the post)
    IF you have issues finding my name on skype use FXOKumiho in search

Quote Originally Posted by Walsh View Post
    Looking for a leveling partner. Getting a fresh start on a US. East Coast Server. Horde.

Need someone who is willing to play long sessions. We will start from scratch.
    I'm interested.

Send me a message for further discussion.

I am looking to recruit someone to the World of Warcraft! What I am will provide:
    ~Gold
    ~Training
    ~Bags
    About me:
    ~Looking to level casually, as I have school and a social life

Email: If you are interested, or want more info,
    email me at joe729_rivera@att.net,
    or skpye me at: joe.rivera729
    Last edited by joseph729rivera; 2013-05-21 at 02:34 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone to EU - Stormscale Horde. Aiming to level up atleast 3 characters, more if you wish. I've been playing WoW since early cataclysm, and done RaF leveling several times since then. I currently live in sweden, gmt +2 and im looking for someone in the same timezone. I will provide you with a month of gametime as fast as we reach level 80 on the first characters. Besides that, I will pay for all your needs: bags, mounts & flying(including the level 70 epic flying) as we go. If you're intrested or want to discuss something, feel free to add my skype: alexanderzachrison

I would like to recruit someone onto EU servers or possibly be recruited myself, Im only wanting to level two characters to 80 (warlock and monk) because these are the only two that im missing, It's a long shot but if anyone is interested send me a message on here or add my battlenet mf14@hotmail.co.uk and we can speak in game, thanks

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll be on the US server: Kel'Thuzad and on the Alliance faction.
    I'll also be rolling a Warlock.

What I will provide:
    - 5,000 gold
    - I'll pay for some of your expenses.
    - My time plus get to know the game a little faster. PvP and PvE.
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    I'm a 17 year old High School student.
    Pretty hardcore gamer.
    I live in Michigan so my timezone is EST. Usually on between 3 - 10 P.M.

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself, buy the game expansions and buy game time.
    I'm not really doing this to level but to make a good online friend so I someone that will be active and stay on the game.

Skype ID: PossibleTango
    Last edited by PossibleTango; 2013-05-21 at 08:01 PM.

Looking for someone to send me a SOR

I am looking for someone to send me a Scroll of resurrection as i have not played in a year and want to start again. You will receive a mount next week after the trial ends and i buy a membership.

United states server
    Message me for the account info please

Opps. Didn't mean to post.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 05:46 PM ----------

Also sending out SoRs to anyone that wants one.

Deleted
    LF RaF partner on any EU realm
    SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION

I returned to WoW after a few month break.. 25yo / male
    So I LF someone who want to get a RAF invitation. I'd lvl up 2-3 character atleast. I'll give 15k gold to each of your characters what you lvl up with me. Be an active player cause I dont want to spend months with lvling. I can play anytime!!!

What you should provide:
    -You buy the game for yourself and you pay your montly fee
    -be an active player
    -you bring the xp bonus

What I provide:
    -lots of gold
    -experience in lvling
    -awesome company

(IF you chose from those realms what I recommend then
    -Friends of mine who will boost us in instances for faster lvling

If you want to be the one who want to send the RAF invitation (for mount or some other reason) Im open minded to play on a brand new account with you if you provide the game up to Cataclysm (I got a unused Panda key)
    In this case you provide the cd keys up to Cata, you'll get the mount and I still give you the 15k gold/lvled character
    If you want more gold for the Cata account keys im willing to pay a reasonable price for it.
    But keep in mind I want a leveling partner so pls dont quit after 2 day, thanks.

More info in PM!

Hey everyone my Name Is Payton and i am looking to be recruited. You can skype call me at Payton.Heinze and you can text me about recruitment at 913-967-9487

---------- Post added 2013-05-22 at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dannax View Post
    I'm looking for a person to Refer. I will provide:

I will provide gold for repairs, mounts, training, bags, etc.

Leveling on my main server, Eonar-US is preferred so I have access to all my professions and gold. Horde is preferred but Alliance is fine as well.

I'd just like to find someone legitimately interested in creating a new account that I could refer. I can work with whatever needs you have if you are willing.

I will be leveling a Warrior and/or Priest. We can do more that 1 character. The faster we get to 60, the better. I can play all hours, whenever is best for you.

Please send me a PM if interested.
    i would like to join you in wow. My skype is payton.heinze and if you need me while not on skype you can text me 913-967-9487

---------- Post added 2013-05-22 at 12:22 AM ----------

I would love to join you My skype is payton.heinze and you can text me a 913-967-9487

I am looking to recruit someone to the World of Warcraft! What I am will provide:
    ~Gold
    ~Training
    ~Bags
    About me:
    ~Looking to level casually, as I have school and a social life

Email: If you are interested, or want more info,
    email me at joe729_rivera@att.net,
    or skpye me at: joe.rivera729

Hey my skype is payton.heinze and my number for texting is 913-967-9487. also what will you provide?

Deleted
    I would like one,I'm from Europe,Hellfire server,name GoldenAngel(name)

Looking for someone to level with me casually on Magtheridon-US Horde.

Message me for further discussion.
    Last edited by Walsh; 2013-05-22 at 08:35 PM.

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll be on the US server: Kel'Thuzad and on the Alliance faction.
    I'll also be rolling a Warlock.

What I will provide:
    - 5,000 gold
    - I'll pay for some of your expenses.
    - My time plus get to know the game a little faster. PvP and PvE.
    - Fast leveling.

About me:
    I'm a 17 year old High School student.
    Pretty hardcore gamer.
    I live in Michigan so my timezone is EST. Usually on between 3 - 10 P.M.

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself, buy the game expansions and buy game time.
    I'm not really doing this to level but to make a good online friend so I someone that will be active and stay on the game.

Skype ID: PossibleTango

Looking for a RAF buddy!

I will be Providing!
    - Keys
    - Gametime
    - Laughs and awesome music

You will Provide!
    -Gold (flying/profs/bags)
    -Laughs and awesome music!

Message me what realm you'd like to play on and your available time as well as any other info you deem necessary!

Looking for a SOR for the battle.net account ajlocke16_at_gmail_dot_com There is a good chance that I will be resubscribing which would mean you would get the rewards. Thanks in advance!

Looking for SOR for ajlocke16(at)gmail. Good chance that I will be resub-ing.

Sent you one.

Deleted
    I am looking for someone to RAF me

- I have keys
    - I am 33 years old - would prefer one near my age, but not an requirement

My playtimes are mostly in the evening starting from 7.30/8.00 PM to 0.30/1.00 AM.

Sometimes I can play more, but a little unstabile, since I have a 4 month old son, it all depends if he is sleeping. But in the evenings he sleeps very vell and I am free to play wow

PM me