Looking to RAF someone - will invite you to my guild Renati on Sargeras US (Alliance of course). Will provide you with 2500G initially and 2500g after the first month of purchased time.

PM me here on MMOC if interested and we'll see what we can do.

Looking for someone to recruit Been playing for 6 years so I'm experienced I have patience I don't mind questing in the annoying levels like (50-58) levels.
    Realm:Lethon-Us-PvP
    I will supply 2k spending gold & 4 14slot bags. I have travlers mammoth for repairs,2seater flyer/groundmount
    I can level about anytime I have a very flexible schedule I do not raid at the moment or do rbgs. I'm very positive
    We can level horde or alliance, you're choice pref alliance because thats where I have gold.
    Battletag: Alar#1958
    And if we go questing you can sit around while I run to the zone to summon where we'll quest.
    I don't mind picking a tank or healer I prefer to tank because I'm smart/good when it comes to chain pulling in low level dungeons.
    I have a skype bananarang123

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akial View Post
    Looking to send a Scroll of Resurrection (EU) to who needs it, so if u still need it please quote me with ur e-mail and I will sent it today already, If u play on my realm I still can provide you with anything like boosts or level up a character with me, and bags/gold if u need, special present in-case I get Spectral Gryphon, everything on my realm or can give you pets in the same price as the special present if ur not from my realm so after u can sell them. Thanks in advance, waiting for a reply.
    ------------------------------ Still Looking ---------------------------------

Lf some one to ROF with or SOR

I'm looking for a scroll, I will be paying for a month after I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I'm looking for a scroll, I will be paying for a month after I get it.
    I can send you one. whats your email? PM me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xDavis194 View Post
    Looking to recruit a friend!

I play on Emerald Dream, prefer to play alliance (since my main with my gold is alliance) but will play horde as well.

I can help out with lvling, gold, bags etc.

I have a decent amount of time to play so we can lvl up a lot of toons! Just message me or PM me on here for the invite.

*Might provide 1 month game time because i really want to lvl up some more characters*

And im also still looking to recruit someone if anyone is interested

Deleted
    Hello...

My name is Ivan and im 24y old from Croatia..

Im looking for raf partner who can provide me battlechest (vannila,tbc,wotlk)

I will provide myself MoP and gametime...

I have allot time to play after work.. (from 16h cest till early mornings )

My previous expiriences in WoW:

-Played all expansions... Had break from Wow for several months...

Had in cata lvl 85s: Mage,Paladin,Druid,Rogue,Warlock,Priest,Warrior on Kazzak,Sylvanas & Stormscale

Achivements:

-PVE: Regular player... Done most raids full on normal with my pala and mage (they were mains)

PvP:

2000+ rating in 3v3 with all my classes in Cata

Gladiator in Season 9 with paladin (played TSG)

What I expect from my fellow friend to lvl with:

Sence for humor,but also be mature-not kiddy attitude...

Have time to lvl up...

I can provide myself gametime and battlechest-need somebody to provide me mop.

For more info you can add me on skype: ivan.marii
    Thx

Edit: Going to first level monk then druid then priest.
    Last edited by mmoc4a52fa53a7; 2013-11-21 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted
    If anyone wants a SOR on EU servers sent their way, give me a shout.

Looking for someone to recruit Been playing for 6 years so I'm experienced I have patience I don't mind questing in the annoying levels like (50-58) levels.
    Realm:Lethon-Us-PvP
    I will supply 2k spending gold & 4 14slot bags. I have travlers mammoth for repairs,2seater flyer/groundmount
    I can level about anytime I have a very flexible schedule I do not raid at the moment or do rbgs. I'm very positive
    We can level horde or alliance, you're choice pref alliance because thats where I have gold.
    Battletag: Alar#1958
    And if we go questing you can sit around while I run to the zone to summon where we'll quest.
    I don't mind picking a tank or healer I prefer to tank
    I have a skype bananarang123

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit me before i open a new account. I'm gonna pay for all the expenses, the battlechest, Mop, gametime (unless u are my hero ) and i hoped to start playing on EU Frostmane alliance, leveling a new druid 1-90 asap Im just interested in the Xp from RaF and hope to start asap. Things about me u might want to know:
    Playing almost since release of vanilla.
    2000+ 3s and 2s (just so u know im not bad)
    Have been leveling all classes to 90 before (I know maybe 60%+ of all quests in game i would guess ) (also I'm very quick at leveling)
    Flexible after 3am everyday (online alot 8+ hours aday)
    18 years, from Denmark
    Super posetive and friendly, not over-kitty-like-happy (u know what i mean ) or super geeky mentality
    Give me a Pm or add me on skype: hansypansy4 (no comment on the name please )

Hi There!

I am Glenn 17 years old and live in the Netherlands

I am looking for somebody that wants to play wow or already is playing to come and hang out with me to do Recruit A Friend EU servers only!

What I Provide:
    + 16 Slot Bags
    + Gold if needed (depending on server you choose)
    + Positive attitude
    + Patience
    + 2 Person mount
    + Available every day

What Servers?
    + You pick it i dont mind playing horde or alliance only thing i want is not dead server

What YOU will provide:
    + Your own battle chest (9.99€ Vanilla - Cata)
    + Game time
    + Positive attitude

Skype me anytime: Mastergkill

PM Is also good!

10+ Year Old Account
    US Servers only! Looking to be recruited!

Want to come back to the game to have a new time sink. I want to play a high population server with decent raiding guilds. I'll buy all my own stuff such as games/time card. I don't require anything from you other than TIME. I'm usually free 11 AM - 12+ AM(EST) Mon - Thurs. Different times for other days, mostly in the morning. Depending on how fast we can make a character we can do two/three of them. I'm looking to get straight into raiding though.

I would prefer you to have experience with this expansion and be able to guide me at 90. I also wouldn't mind having a new friend to play with on the server, be it doing PvP, PvE or whatever. If you want to just make the character and peace that's fine too I suppose.

If you are interested or need more information please message me on these forums. If you can't message just quote this post and provide information for me to get in touch with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested Buck.
    Last edited by lacorpse; 2013-10-31 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    US Servers only! Looking to be recruited!

Want to come back to the game to have a new time sink. I want to play a high population server with decent raiding guilds. I'll buy all my own stuff such as games/time card. I don't require anything from you other than TIME. I'm usually free 11 AM - 12+ AM(EST) Mon - Thurs. Different times for other days, mostly in the morning. Depending on how fast we can make a character we can do two/three of them. I'm looking to get straight into raiding though.

I would prefer you to have experience with this expansion and be able to guide me at 90. I also wouldn't mind having a new friend to play with on the server, be it doing PvP, PvE or whatever. If you want to just make the character and peace that's fine too I suppose.

If you are interested or need more information please message me on these forums. If you can't message just quote this post and provide information for me to get in touch with you.
    I can recruit you I'm experianced plenty time on my hands with a full functional brain, Let me know you're e-mail and I'll recruit you sir.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking to be recruited. I already have the battle chest+game time. I would like a good populated realm, horde or alli, maybe some of both although i would like to try alli out since i've never played alliance. But for those characters I would like gold to get off my feet especially since i'm starting a fresh account,some bags, epic flying, help with professions(maybe some kits) and your time! Add me on skype: nikg208 or PM me.

US realms please!
    Last edited by nsgid; 2013-10-29 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted

Hey RaF partner

Quote Originally Posted by Knutti View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me before i open a new account. I'm gonna pay for all the expenses, the battlechest, Mop, gametime (unless u are my hero ) and i hoped to start playing on EU Frostmane alliance, leveling a new druid 1-90 asap Im just interested in the Xp from RaF and hope to start asap. Things about me u might want to know:
    Playing almost since release of vanilla.
    2000+ 3s and 2s (just so u know im not bad)
    Have been leveling all classes to 90 before (I know maybe 60%+ of all quests in game i would guess ) (also I'm very quick at leveling)
    Flexible after 3am everyday (online alot 8+ hours aday)
    18 years, from Denmark
    Super posetive and friendly, not over-kitty-like-happy (u know what i mean ) or super geeky mentality
    Give me a Pm or add me on skype: hansypansy4 (no comment on the name please )
    Hey i could help You level 1-90 very fast just leveled my monk 1-90 under 2 days w/o bonus exp but your´re gona have to pay for the expenses

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to send me RaF

I'm looking for some one who will level with me via RAF system.
    I know its currently down, but this gives us time to plan!

Some about me:
    Im 32, work in the medical field so I normally work all day long.
    Im free after 11pm mon-fri, and typically free all day on weekend.
    Though days I do work and I log on when I get home i play for about 3-4 hours.

What I Provide:
    My own battle chest and game time

What Servers?
    Any US server that is PVE, I am EST so Id like to stay within my time zone.

What YOU will provide:
    Gold and not much. Just enough to buy leveling gear and my mounts and spec changes.
    Ill make my own gold once I am high enough to

What I want to level:
    Holy/Prot Pally, Disc/Holy Priest, Mage, and probably a hunter

Id prefer to level with someone 21+ male or female dont matter to me

Looking to get started ASAP

Deleted
    Looking for someone on Mal'Ganis US to recruit me.

I'll provide my own battlechest and game time, you provide me with 5k gold.

PM me if interested.

Hey man shoot me an email at xoemo6 at aim .com and we can start whenever

Am I just blind? Where is the new "in game UI" for RAF at?