Im in need of a scroll of ressurection.. pm me if anyone can help out.. thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dibonabrandon View Post
    Im in need of a scroll of ressurection.. pm me if anyone can help out.. thank you!

can't PM yet :/ but i can send you a scroll if you're on an eu server, my battletag is leblarh#2925

I'm looking to recruit someone for some leveling on either Moonguard or Wyrmrest Accord I will be doing as many characters as possible, I will provide gold when needed and 16 slot bags. I am not opposed to horde or alliance just looking to level as many toons as possible. My battle tag is hellesvront#1630 add me in game and lets get this started.

Deleted
    LF a buddy to RAF with on EU (I'll be recruiting). I'm friendly 19 year old lad from England - I work 9-5 monday-friday but will be available almost all the time after that. I'm pretty fast at leveling my quickest 1-90 was 2days and 2 hours on my monk which has become my main due to how fun they are.

I mostly PVP as PVE bores me, but obviously we'll level through dungeons/questing as it's insanely quick!

Looking to get a minimum of 3 60's or more! And although it will be quick when we play this will mostly be done casually over a 2 week period as I can't devote every hour of my life to it!

What I Provide:
    - 16 Slot Bags
    - Gold if needed
    - Patience
    - Mount
    - Available every day

What you will provide:
    - Your own battle chest (19.99 Vanilla - Cata)
    - Game time

I'm mostly doing this because I'd like the mount! But I'm fun, good to have a laugh with and have played the game since vanilla so know it like the back of my hand!

I have skype and would prefer it if you did as leveling is much better when you can chat/get to know each other while doing it (making this sound like a dating application - it's not i promise)

Look forward to hearing from you!

battle.net id - vaqxine#2250 (put RAF in the friend request so i know!)

Looking to be recruited by somebody for RAF on Rexxar Alliance server only. Ive played since vanilla so i know my way around WoW and all its characters. Bags and mount skill cash will be provided by you, the recruiter. Looking to do at least 2-3 chars, maybe more depending on how long they take. I know how to play most classes so can work with whatever your comfortable to play with. Dungeon grinding or questing will work. I'm usually good from 8:30pm EST to around 11-12 on weekdays, weekends may vary depending on my schedule and family. Please send me a PM with what you have to offer, thanks.

Looking for somebody friendly and fun.
    Last edited by Chris851; 2013-11-03 at 07:48 PM.

Deleted
    Hi! Im coming back to wow and if any1 can supply me with a scroll of ressurection, that would be great Pm me
    Magnusrevsbecht1000gmail.com
    Last edited by mmoc6995b8247e; 2013-11-03 at 08:12 PM.

I can, send me your email

Looking for a Recruit.
    Ner zhul horde is what i play on.
    Previous RAF partner got busy and is no longer able to do it.

I will provide gold/mount/bags as well as end game gearing if you join my server.
    If you want to do cross server thats fine I do not mind but I wont be able to provide anything

You provide battlechest not me. If you are interested I am active all the time,

PM me on skype Bwassiff
    Last edited by wassif; 2013-11-04 at 05:00 AM.

Wassif, you need to put what server your on lol.

Hey!
    I am looking to recruit someone who can play on my hours
    5am till 12pm EST.

I will:
    Buy your Battle Chest.
    Pay for your game time.
    Provide gold/bags/etc..
    AND.. If you stick it out with me for 3 months and we level more than 2 characters to 85, I will buy you MOP or something from the blizzard store.

I am on Kil`Jaeden - US.
    Please let me know by emailing me at carrandrewr@gmail.com or messaging me on here.

P.S. Looking for someone who is a veteren. Wanting to power level as many characters as possible. Must have Skype or AIM or Facebook. You can keep the account and merge it with your own. I think that is about it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Now that RAF goes all the way to 85 - I'm looking to do an RAF and recruit someone on Sargeras - Alliance. I will provide you with 5000g for every character that you level with me through RAF. I am very flexible when it comes to timings as I'm mostly free and have classes only once a week. Send me a PM and we can discuss further.

I have immense knowledge of this game and have been playing wow for 5 years now. I will power level your character in the fastest manner possible.

Once again, this post if to recruit someone on the Alliance side of Sargeras.
    Last edited by Shadowstrika; 2013-11-04 at 02:47 AM.

Shadowstrika I messaged you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you wanna play the game? Join me for the horde!!

Hello there! If you are looking for a RaF or SoR you are lucky! I role only Horde on US-Area 52 (high populated realm)

Recruit a Friend!
    What you'll need is!
    -World of Warcraft: Battle Chest (Vanilla - Cataclysm)
    -Mists of Pandaria Optional but recommended!
    -Game time.
    -Be Awesome!

What you'll receive!
    -16 Slot bags.
    -Gold for mounts, glyphs and stuff.
    -Lots of fun!

(I play most of the time at evening(1pm - 7pm) and weekend nights EST)
    You can contact me via skype (pantuz1)

Still looking to recruit!!!

Willing to provide gold for mounts/glyphs/bags

Outstanding knowledge of the game aswell!

Looking for someone very active

If you are interested in being recruited pm me on skype

Skype - Bwassiff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris851 View Post
    Wassif, you need to put what server your on lol.
    I am on Ner'zhul but as i said i dont mind if someone wants to just do RAF on a different server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anirishbastrd View Post
    Hey guys and girls I am looking to be recruited into a Refer a Friend when it comes back up. I am an experienced wow player, been playing since vanilla, took a bit of a break and now I'm back. I am wanting to level one of every class to the exp limit (hopefully they will raise it to 85 with the rework!) and then continue on to mop. I am hopefully looking to make a new friend with this, as all my old wow friends have quit playing the game. I am open to rolling on any faction on any PVE server, you can choose. All i ask is that you help with gold/bags till I can get a character to 90 and provide for myself! I am wanting to do the leveling of the classes fast, I am a college student with alot of free time so that wont be an issue for me.

I am willing to provide my own game time and battle chest/mop expansion on any US server

I can be reached in game Battletag is Anirishbastrd #1505 or a PM through the site.
    Added you in game

Looking for a laid back person thats gets on almost everyday to level as many toons as possible together. Can not provide Battle Chest mainly because last time I tried this I bought it and he flaked on me, so since you are paying for battlechest I know you wont ditch me.

Feel free to email me if you are interested mason.murphy13(at)gmail . com

Quote Originally Posted by Barnission View Post
    Recruit-a-Friend should be coming back soon, so I am looking to find someone to do RAF with (I will be recruited) when it comes back. I’m looking for not just someone to level fast with, I’m wanting to make a new friend as well!

My Plan:
    - I will buy my own Battle Chest and the Mists of Pandaria expansion, along with gametime.
    - The main objective I want to accomplish through RAF is to chain level all or most of the classes to 80 as fast as possible.
    - Dungeon spamming would be the method to do this. It takes almost no time to level through this way. If we really wanted to get work done, we could get a class to 80 per day.
    - I love tanking and healing, so I would prefer to tank or heal. We should plan out what roles we'll be playing as so at least one of us can always tank or heal.
    - We can decide on a realm and faction together. I’m leaning towards Alliance as I’ve been playing Horde for most of my time in WoW.

Expectations:
    - Preferably, I would like to have someone that can commit to leveling to 60 at the minimum mostly every day. As someone who has done dungeon spamming with RAF before, I know how easy it is to level up. 58-68 takes maybe three hours, for example. That all said, I would prefer to be playing with someone that I actually would enjoy playing with! If you have a schedule that can fluctuate without warning, like myself, due to a job, kids, or whatever, I completely understand and sympathize. My main concern is consistency and dedication, so let's work out a schedule if need be.

Requirements:
    - The use of Skype or something similar. I totally understand if you can't talk on it or use it every now and again, though.
    - Gold to get at least one character with Artisan Riding (280% flying speed) and to have more than adequate bag space, OR
    - No gold? No problem! Let's work together to get our characters suited up for flying, professions, and other things.
    - I have a confession to make: I'm a carebear. I would like to not be on a PvP realm, unless you can make an amazing case for us to be on one.

Contact me in-game (Barnission#1520 is my Battle.net username) and we can get talking! I'll edit this post if I find someone. (edit: didn't realize I had to have more than six posts on the forum in order to PM).
    Added you in game.

Now for those that are considering doing the RAF and cross realming it, i just looked into it. As of right now before they update it again, if your not worried about granting levels your ok, but for those that are looking to grant or get granted and are cross realming, you cant. Found this on the WoW forums. I also found that the friend summoning doesnt work either. Hopefully there updating it to allow more abilities to use cross realm.

Are there are any restrictions on granting levels?
    Levels may only be granted to characters on a veteran account by characters on a linked recruitee account.
    Levels may only be granted to characters of the same faction and on the same realm.
    Levels may not be granted to characters over level 79.
    Levels may not be granted to characters of equal or higher level.
    Levels may not be granted once the 90-day account link breaks.
    Levels may not be granted to veteran characters with XP gains disabled.
    Once a level is granted, it may not be used again. For example: If a recruit character possessed 15 "grantable" levels and provided 10 to a veteran character, only 5 would remain for future use.

If I transfer a character with unused grantable levels to another realm, will that character get to keep them?
    No. Unclaimed levels are not moved during a character copy or transfer. Be sure to use them before you transfer.

Friend Summoning

Linked players may summon each other once every 30 minutes, as long as both are on the same realm and faction and the player being summoned is under level 80.
    Last edited by Chris851; 2013-11-04 at 02:47 PM.

I'm looking to recruit someone on US-Proudmoore Alliance during the holiday season (starting around early/mid-December, or as soon after that as the feature returns) until the end of January. I would ideally like to level a handful of toons during that time. I will be active in the early afternoon, usually between noon/1pm and 4pm EST on weekdays. I would be willing to cross-realm if you have another destination in mind, but Alliance is a must, and I would not be able to provide gold and bags if we are not on US-Proudmoore.

What do you need to provide? What will I provide?
    You'd be expected to purchase your Battle Chest, but I will purchase your first month of game time! I will also provide several thousand gold for your account and 16-slot bags for each of your characters.

What is my leveling goal?
    I'm intending to level, at minimum, a warrior and a priest. After that, I could also use, in order of my priority, a shaman, a paladin, a warlock, a mage, and, finally, a rogue. I would be most willing to level a maximum of 7 characters, but if you really want more, I can delete and re-level one or two. RaF leveling through dungeon grinding is fastest, and it would be ideal to have one of us tanking or healing for each pair of toons that we level. I'm more than willing to do questing instead if you'd rather not dungeon. I have full Heirlooms if we are intending to use them.

I'd like to put in at least 2-3 hours each weekday if possible to finish up relatively quickly, starting after my college semester ends on December 16th, but if we want to take it more slowly, I'm free to continue leveling until the end of January. It's possible that I will be available to level as early as December 2nd, but I won't know until we get there.

About the server:
    Proudmoore is an Alliance-dominated PvE server with a very active pugging and organized raiding community. WoW Progress currently lists 9485 unique players on the Alliance side who have defeated a boss in normal-mode Siege or are part of a guild that has defeated a boss in normal-mode Siege (to around 2000-3000 Horde). Proudmoore has 14 25m raiding guilds and over 150 10m raiding guilds for Alliance players to choose from. Only 2 servers in the US have a higher Alliance population than Proudmoore, but we do not frequently experience log-in queues. The last one we had was fairly brief and at Mists' launch. We did not have queues for any of the other major content patch releases in the past year.

About me:
    I'm a member of a small, friendly, 10-man raiding guild with about 20 unique, active members (sadly, with a full core roster right now) that you would be welcome to join as as a social member. We are level 25 and have all of the leveling perks. We run Flex every Sunday, and will continue to do so for the forseeable future. Any guildies would be welcome to join us for Flex. Feel free to look us up. We are <We Got It This Time Guys> on US-Proudmoore, and we've been together on various servers since 2008, so we're quite stable.

We can use the guild's vent while leveling if you'd like to hang out! Hopefully we'll get along.
    You would not be expected or required to join my guild, you can join any guild on the server that you'd like.

My signature is my armory link. Feel free to check me out, and contact me in-game on Daetur, Surinen, or Caidred on Alliance US-Proudmoore, via my Battletag at Daetur#1861, or through Private Message.

In summary/TLDR:
    Looking to recruit someone on US-Proudmoore Alliance to level between 2 and 7 characters during the early afternoon EST starting in early/mid-December 2013 through January 2014. You will purchase the Battle Chest, I will purchase 1 month of game time.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-11-05 at 04:04 PM.

Hello! I'm looking for someone to recruit me for when the Recruit a Friend program begins again.

I will be buying the account and game time, all you have to do is level with me and follow a few rules I'd like to place:

- We will be leveling on Wyrmrest Accord US
    - We will level at least 2 characters
    - First will be horde, next may be either faction
    - My first character will be an Orc Warrior
    - Would like to chat on skype as we level to speed up the process and become friends in the mean time
    - Wyrmrest Accord is an RP server, I'm not looking for RP but it's something you should keep in mind if you're changing servers to level with me.

I've got my money on hand so I'll be ready whenever the program starts up again, send me a message if you're interested in some easy leveling.

Cheers.

Deleted
    Bump.

Looking for a RAF partner on EU

Don't mind what realm but if you want gold, bags etc etc it will have to be Draenor H.

What I want:

- At least 4 level 85's. Aiming for one every 2 days through dungeons/questing.
    - Someone friendly who can speak english and have a laugh while leveling (going to be spending a lot of time together)
    - Someone with Skype
    - Someone with knowledge of the game (not a biggy - if you're new i have 6 years experience so can always try teach you a few things)
    - To play Horde (might level one Alliance but horde are so much better)

What you'll need:

- To be able to buy the battle chest (Vanilla-Cata)
    - To be able to fund 2 months game time
    - Skype and a mic

Lets have fun and level insanely quick!!

If the four level 85 benchmark is achieved then I will pay for MOP or for an account merge.