Quote Originally Posted by avye View Post
    lol, so basically you get 3 months of WOW for 5 bucks...someone sign me up!
    You must be stupid...

I provide the key...
    They provide 2 month of gametime on Their Own account.. They are not PAYING FOR ANY OF MY GAME TIME...

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    You must be stupid...

I provide the key...
    They provide 2 month of gametime on Their Own account.. They are not PAYING FOR ANY OF MY GAME TIME...
    LOL my mistake, you made it seem like they had to give you a 2 month gamecard before you changed it. I can't be responsible for your unclear words!

Quote Originally Posted by avye View Post
    LOL my mistake, you made it seem like they had to give you a 2 month gamecard before you changed it. I can't be responsible for your unclear words!

On the bottom of my post I said i just want my mount... I even further clarified by adding more text by the game time...

I am looking to level alliance with someone add me to realid and we can talk
    Jimbo5d41#1380

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on any EU realms
    but prefer some of mine, so I can provide with all below

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Level 25 Guild.
    Gold for Professions.
    Gold for Mounts up to 280%, and anything else you need ingame!

Contact me on:
    E-mail: Jacobhenneberg@live.dk

Deleted

Cool LF RAF partner

LF RAF partner
    a friendly 20yo+ player, with many years of expirience at levelling and raiding (also pvp a bit) looking for someone who is willing recruit me to EU realms, would play TWISTING NETHER/RAGNAROS horde preferrabbily.(CET+1)
    (maybe more toons if going well)

-what i provide:

good mood
    expirience
    willing to buy own BC and MOP
    flexibility on playtime

-what you need to provide:

willingness to level up as fast as can be
    sometimes material help (gold,bag, etc.)
    guidence, endurance
    one gametime card

if you are interested, contact me on PM or on e-mail: sparco12345@gmail.com
    then we talk about the rest
    Last edited by mmoce9c8a4bb57; 2013-12-11 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xii-Mystery-iix View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me

What I bring
    -Can play anytime any day except mon-thurs 930est 130est
    -Knowledge of the game top 100 US
    -Have own BoA
    -Self sufficient (no need for gold/bags)
    -Fun and playful person

What you bring
    -Pay for battlechest and mop ($15)
    -Pay for second month (for your mount $15) negotiable
    -Fun attitude

my gmail is joshualjuarez@gmail.com
    please contact me through private message or gmail
    still looking

Looking to RECRUIT on US.

I use to be a hardcore raider and raided with guilds like
    Midwinter
    Drunken alliance
    Perfect Gentlemen

Went very casual and stopped playing during MOP after I hit 90

Starting a new account with you!
    Times: early morning 4am (PST) or mid day 9am-3pm(PST) all day Sunday

What I will provide:

Battle chest
    7 years of experience
    Knowledge about most classes ( things changed in MoP)
    Hard core experience
    Power leveling experience / Professions

You Provide
    2 month game card right Away to your own account.. I just want a mount

You can if you want but not required to level with me..

I'm just looking for the achievement and mount/Pet

Pm me or skype: nomorepriesf (yes a F, I screwed up)
    Bump please

Deleted
    I want to recruit someone
    Hello guys i want to recruit someone to lvl up with me on Al'Akir horde side.
    Im 22 years old i can speak english, i have a lot of friends in al'akir so if you choose me to recruit you i can guarantee a spot in dungeons raids and pvp and you can recieve help not only from me and from my friends as well.I know a lot about lvling,classes,talents,pvp and pve, my friends as well
    If you are interested here is my skype ID : pecatapz .

Looking to be recruited for winter break. I have about a month off starting Dec 26th. I am willing to pay for Battle chest and game time. I will be able ot play at least 2-3 hours week nights (7 PM-10 PM EST.) and weekends I can play 8 hours+. I would like to play on Horde side any US Realm. My goal is to create as many 85's as possible. Send me offers and I will get back to you to start the preparations. If everything works out the first week I will pay for the 2 months and you will receive your mount.

Please send me a private message if interested. I will be checking them sometime this week after finals are over.

About myself: I have been playing WoW since release on and off. I canceled my account 3 months ago due to school. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Ramadi; 2013-12-11 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramadi View Post
    Looking to be recruited for winter break. I have about a month off starting Dec 26th. I am willing to pay for Battle chest and game time. I will be able ot play at least 2-3 hours week nights (7 PM-10 PM EST.) and weekends I can play 8 hours+. I would like to play on Horde side any US Realm. My goal is to create as many 85's as possible. Send me offers and I will get back to you to start the preparations.

About myself: I have been playing WoW since release on and off. I canceled my account 3 months ago due to school. Thank you for your time.
    Interested. I play on a high population server horde side (PVP server)

Looking to RECRUIT on US.

I use to be a hardcore raider and raided with guilds like
    Midwinter
    Drunken alliance
    Perfect Gentlemen

Went very casual and stopped playing during MOP after I hit 90

Starting a new account with you!
    Times: early morning 4am (PST) or mid day 9am-3pm(PST) all day Sunday

What I will provide:

Battle chest
    7 years of experience
    Knowledge about most classes ( things changed in MoP)
    Hard core experience
    Power leveling experience / Professions

You Provide
    2 month game card right Away to your own account.. I just want a mount

You can if you want but not required to level with me..

I'm just looking for the achievement and mount/Pet

Pm me or skype: nomorepriesf (yes a F, I screwed up)

I am still looking

Quote Originally Posted by BombingScience View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me. Quit playing WoW about a year ago and sold my account. I really miss playing so i want to come back. I played on Horde Kil'jaeden (High population) looking for someone to purchase battle chest. Email Nickgclausen at gmail(Dot)com

- - - Updated - - -

Interested but can't PM you.
    I sent you a message if you're still interested

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Randuur View Post
    Hi there I'm currently looking to either be recruited or recruit someone! Looking to get a fresh start on a top end raiding server preferably alliance on Stormrage-US or Sargeras-US!

What I will provide
    -Batte chest+ MOP
    -BoAs for all my characters
    -6+ years of WoW experience and knowledge of pretty much all classes

What you need to do
    -Provide gold for bags+Mounts on the server we pick
    -Flexible schedule for leveling
    -Dedication to level atleast 4-5 characters
    -Be an enjoyable person. Don't want to be leveling multiple hours a day with someone that is boring and doesn't talk

PM me on here
    Still looking!

Looking to recruit someone for RAFing on US Illidan horde. Must use zygors guide (can be downloaded at thepiratebay) You pay for your own keys

I usually hit 1-85 in 20 hours through dungeons. We quest from 1-15, then dungeon 15-85. We may need to quest a bit between 15-85, to skip some of the insanely long dungeons, like blackrock depths. I'll be playing a resto druid so we get near instant queues.

Looking to recruit someone on Proudmoore - US - PST - Alliance. Will provide bags, and 1000g after we hit 60. PM me, free schedule so lets get some stuff done.

Im looking for someone to recruit me on EU servers. Unfortunatelly can't buy gamecard atm, but I can play for a lot of time.

Experienced player since Vanilla.

Deleted
    Last time posting this ...... still looking for some one to raf with on EU Alliance side

I've been playing since open beta already bought all the exps and waiting to play ...

What i'm looking for is some one with exp and who can give me enuff gold for 310% flying and 2 profs to max

add me to skype Qinoac

Forgot to mention, i already got all expansion, and my acc is frozen, hope i can do raf...

Post Recruit A Friend - Alliance - 25k Gold

Hi,

I am looking for anyone interested to join the Recruit A Friend program with me on Alliance Side on the RPvE server Cenarion Circle. You must be ready to pay for 2 months of game time since I am after any of the 8 epic mounts or pets rewarded when one recruit a new player. To help you with your initiation to the game, upon confirmation of your inscription and payment for 2 months, I am willing to give you 25k gold!.

RaF Program details:

"Recruit A Friend is a referral system that allows you to invite friends to play World of Warcraft and receive exclusive in-game benefits when you play together. If your friend accepts your referral, their new Starter Edition game account will be linked to yours, which qualifies characters on both accounts for Recruit A Friend benefits, including increased experience, character summoning, and level granting."

For more infos go to: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...cruit-a-friend

Just send me a pm and I shall enter in contact with you personally. Thank you for your consideration. <3
    Last edited by Angrypicard; 2013-12-11 at 10:50 PM.

Looking to recruit someone on Wyrmrest Accord - US. I'll provide the battle chest and MoP. Please let me know if you're interested.