Looking to recruit someone.

US Alliance stormrage.

Will provide gold for bags and riding skills.

Email me or add me ingame: luismichel726@yahoo.com

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on EU (you can decide server)

I just recently came back from break from wow and want to give it another whirl again. I have 3 years experience of playing and now I would like to level quickly with raf.

I'm looking for partner to level atleast 1 character to lvl 85

Only thing you would have to provide is battlechest (and maybe some little stuff like bags and little help for mounts up to 160% if needed)

And I can provide alot of my time to level atleast that one character quickly to 85 (and maybe more depending on my intrests to the game).

I'll happily give more information if you contact me on skype: Katoboom (not the russian one)

Looking to recruit someone on US Stormrage Alliance.

I can provide gold for bags and riding skills. I am friendly. I am experienced, have done raf with tons of people in the past. My goal is to level many characters as fast as possible, and make a new friend! Email me, or add luismichel726@yahoo.com ingame if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by auu View Post
    looking for someone to recruit!

this will be mainly on argent dawn eu - alliance, but i can make a horde but i will not be able to provide much for the horde.

what i can provide:
    small amounts of gold, when i make it. (i'm terrible at making it, but im trying!)
    herbs/ores, will be farmed for you when needed. (my lock has 600 with herbalism and mining)
    my time when i can spare it for leveling as i'd like to level a shaman.
    Advice when needed.
    I've also got a guild made, so i can drop off items for you to grab.

what you must provide:

the game + sub, and the gamecards for 2 months. (i'm poor and cannot afford to pay for your account, sorry.)

any questions?
    Pm me on here with your question or email.
    still looking!

Hello! I have been playing Wow on and off for a long time but recently it has gotten boring and lonely. I have never maxed out. My highest level is a level 80 Blood Elf Hunter on server Maiev which died out long ago. I'm not capable to RAF but if someones RAF didn't work out or your also just bored email meh at Feremist*gmail.*** (damn website wont let you post links :P) and we can play together. I would call myself friendly and childish (:P) and I don't care about starting over on a new server or going on any race. My favorite thing in Wow is committing shenanigans, exploring Wow's landscape, and Pvp if it isn't over run with BOA *****es. When I get the chance i enjoy to socialize with one on one chat, groups, and guilds if they aren't old, dead, and boring. When i do Pve/Pvp my favorite role is Healer, and if that's not available, tank. That's all there is to know about me :P so if your interested just email or contact me on Skype as Feremist Mehname (no not my real name :P)

NEED SoR, will buy gametime, message me for the info

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RECRUIT HARDCORE LEVELERS ONLY IM GOING TO GO HAM

Hey there guys im looking for someone to do RAF with and level up as much as we can to take advantage of our winter vacation which im off for 3 weeks and will level 8-16 hours a day may be even more if i see we are hardcore but yeah only serious levelers that want to get back at the game We will play in stormrage us (PvE) realm most populated alliance server in the game i will provide bags gold and more if you want me to recruit you contact my skype: getbitchesx we can start leveling like right NOW

Deleted
    Hello. First of, i've been here for a long time but i just had to make an account to poat this thread..

Anyway, im going to get a new computer in the near future and is going to turn back to WoW. I used to play Semi-hardcore back in Wotlk but i quit right at Cataclysm.

So.. i want to get rafed but i do have a few demands:
    We play at EU.
    You play PvE and is good at explaining new stuff etc.
    You've been playing for years.
    You know this game inside out.
    You are a nice guy..

I'll pay for mounts and all that jizz. Pm if interested

Looking to recruit on US-Horde.

-If you roll on Bleeding Hollow, I can provide gold, guild and bags.
    -Rolling a panda priest and troll druid, so will heal and tank for ques.
    -Can pay for your battlechest, MoP and gametime is on you.
    -Have plenty of free time available over christmas break; I'd like to get these done quickly.

Thank you

I'd like to recruit someone to level with on Area 52 US Horde. I'm starting fresh, so I can't provide any gold, but I can dedicate a lot of time to leveling up quickly. I may be able to dual-box on a friend's account to run us through instances if necessary. I'm poor, so you'll have to pay for your own account. If you're interested, let me know via Skype at madmike22089 or add my battle tag Mike#1610.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Angrypicard View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for anyone interested to join the Recruit A Friend program with me on Alliance side on the RPvE server Cenarion Circle. You must be ready to pay for 2 months of game time since I am after any of the 8 epic mounts or pets rewarded when one recruit a new player. To help you with your initiation to the game, upon confirmation of your inscription and payment for 2 months, I am willing to give you 25k gold!.

RaF Program details:

"Recruit A Friend is a referral system that allows you to invite friends to play World of Warcraft and receive exclusive in-game benefits when you play together. If your friend accepts your referral, their new Starter Edition game account will be linked to yours, which qualifies characters on both accounts for Recruit A Friend benefits, including increased experience, character summoning, and level granting."

For more infos go to: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...cruit-a-friend

Just send me a pm and I shall enter in contact with you personally. Thank you for your consideration. <3
    bump bump bump bump !

Looking for someone to send me a SoR, im on Alonsus-EU, character name Acheros.
    PM me for my battle.net login.

I would love to RAF you! my in game name is blodyslevin hit me up for info!

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking to recruit you! please get ahold of me through my in game name blodyslevin!

Looking to Recruit someone on US Realm *Bleeding Hollow* as horde or alliance
    I am looking to play between the hours of 6am and 2:30pm. I will be available during the evening hours sometimes as well too.

I'll Provide:
    As much playtime as I can for as many characters as we want.
    5 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Level 25 Guild.
    Heirlooms.

Contact me at kelbym232@gmail.com

Deleted
    Looking to recruit a friend EU Draenor Horde side. Doing it for some fast leveling.

I've a SoR to give away, inbox msg for info

Deleted
    any1 can SoR me on EU Sylvanas Ally side please. send me PM and i will contact you in few minutes
    thx

i will activate my account in max 1 month

hello all, looking for a SoR for me on EU Neptulon Horde side. Send me a PM or email at or Skype deandean147
    Help much appriciated!

Deleted
    Hi there,

Im looking to be recruited to a busy EU realm, either PVE or PVP im not fussed
    I would prefere horde but alliance is fine as well.
    I am looking to level multiple characters together, just have a laugh and be quite casual about it, i work long shifts at weekends but i am free most week days in the evening for at least a couple of hours (long enough to get plenty of leveling done with the 3x xp!) I have played wow before but want to level with someone rather than by myself.

If you are interested add me on skype, james.bowles22, and we can discuss details

I will pay for my own account etc.

Thanks!

Hello there, i'm looking to recruit US side. Server doesn't matter, I am on ravenholdt. If you want gold and stuff, you'll have to come to ravenholdt also.
    I have 5 90's Hunter, monk, shaman, rogue and DK. looking to get the last of them going, and the mount.
    If we hit it off well and stuff, I will even pay for your first 2 months. MoP is on you though. Either PM me here, or email me at iiamghostt@gmail.com