Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Looking to Recruit a Friend US ILLIDAN-HORDE

Excellent place to raise a hordie.
    I work nights but am always free weekends, and available during the day.
    I play alot, have alot of experience with Raf and looking to do another round of it. I can play all classes and supply gold for bags and your mounts.

You will be responsible for purchasing your battle chest and Mists.

I give you my time, expertise, and promise a hilarious time full of adventure and quick leveling, and even a friendship after as we move into Drenor.

Feel free to PM me here.
    Still seeking a recruit who wants a US Horde on a great Horde Server. Come get WoD ready. We can level multiple toons, i can provide gold,bags,mounts.

All you need to provide is battlechest.

Deleted
    LF to Recruit someone to Ragnaros (EU) high populated realm (with the most balanced horde/alli ratio amongst the high populated realms). Horde or alli side both ok for me. I will provide gold for all your needs and help with anything releated to the game. I wont buy the game for you and I wont pay for your gametime either. Be active.

If you are interested send me a PM here or add me on

I'd like to start ASAP

I play alot, have alot of experience with Raf and looking to do another round of it. I can play all classes and supply gold for bags and your mounts.

I give you my time, expertise, and promise a hilarious time full of adventure and quick leveling, and even a friendship after as we move into Drenor.

Feel free to PM me here, or via email or skype

alias*DOT*colon_20@ymail*DOT*com
    william.alias.colon.
    Still seeking a recruit who wants a US Horde on a great Horde Server. Come get WoD ready. We can level multiple toons, i can provide gold,bags,mounts.

skype-william.alias.colon

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited - EU Ragnaros (Horde) Silvermoon (Alliance)

I provide:

All Expansions and 30 days gametime
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    Strong chance that I will be leveling Healers so there will be quick dungeon queues.
    Skype.
    Grant you a free level 85 every 2 characters.

You Provide:

World of Warcraft 60 Days Game Time EU
    Link to your characters armory so I know you are experienced.
    Willing to level multiple characters.

Now that all the formalities are out of the way.I'm 17 years old.I'm from Ireland.I'm looking to get set up for Warlords of Draenor and that is why I am doing this.My hobbies are soccer,gaming (#PCMasterRace) and music.I'm currently in my final year of school and I'm looking to study computer science in University. I have school Monday to Friday 09:00 - 16:00. Gym 16:30 - 18:00 and I need to study from 18:30 - 20:30. I will on be able to play from 21:30 - 23:30 most weekdays and at the weekend is when I can play a lot. I can see that there is a lot of restrictions in my playtime.

If interested, send pm,add me on Skype: olan.buckeridge or Steam: olan_irl.

LF us raf will make new account add me to skype at thebigrobo

still looking for somone to recruit on bronzbeard US , please PM me if you can get battle chest , looking forward to do some leveling

LF someone to recruit for RAF and get tons of lvl 85 i can pay you for every lvl 85 we get and ill buy bags and the mounts etc. Im on eastern time Going to be playing on the realm Thrall ill play the tank or healer if you want a DPS.

Add My Skype: Agrothunder

Looking to recruit on alliance or horde on my pve server us est.
    u must provide your own keys.
    I provide: gold, bags, mount training.

if interested add me on skype: teerwik

Deleted
    R E C R U I T A F R I E N D I N V I T A T I O N S

40.000 gold provided by me (Excellent start for everyone which will cover all fees for mount training/bags/professions/enchants and everything else you need to get involved in the action once you reach 90)
    Tips from 8 years of experience including hardcore raiding and top PvP gaming.
    Dungeon boosting.

S E R V E R S:
    RAVENCREST EU ALLIANCE (High Population and one of the best PvP servers in Europe)

SYLVANAS EU ALLIANCE (High Population)

STORMSCALE EU HORDE (High Population and best PvP horde server in Europe currently)

JAEDENAR EU HORDE (Low/Medium Population)

You will have to provide by yourself all activation keys and game time cards/subscription for 2 months. The gold is provided when you load 2 months of game time. The gold can be provided on all servers above mentioned.
    Contacts skype: Navyhanazor
    Last edited by mmocea61c9c6b9; 2014-02-03 at 01:42 PM.

Hello, I have been playing WoW for around 7 years, but I have just recently returned with a brand new account and am in need of more characters! Currently, I do not have Mists of Pandaria yet, so I am hoping someone will start a new character out with me and level from the beginning until 85. I play on Shu'Halo as Alliance (I have an 81) and Mal'ganis as Horde (Only a level 26), but I am open to any realms and factions. I just think leveling (whether it be questing or dungeons) would be cooler and more fun with another person. So, in short:

LOOKING FOR LEVELING PARTNER,
    from level 1-85
    Alliance or Horde, any server!
    #Claudia1517

Looking to recruit someone for recruit a friend you must provide your own game key at least 1 month gametime ill provide us with bags and mounts etc. I plan on filling 2 realms up with 85 toon's or as many as you wish I can get you a couple of the Flying mounts for free Ill play horde 1st realm 2nd realm alliance im avalable in the evening from 3:30 till 8:00 week day weekends all day - all night I dont mind playing the tank class or healer roles to get faster dungeon ques. I play on the realm thrall US server eastern time if your interested Add my skype: Agrothunder
    Last edited by Awanu; 2014-02-02 at 06:05 PM.

Recruiting on Ravencrest Alliance EU

One of the best alliance realms, highly populated with alot of people for everything. (90%+ alliance)
    Providing lvl 25 guild, gold, help if you're new... i play since 2006 i know the game, or anything else we might need. (we can discuss)
    Can do up to 3 characters, if you're up for it, past first. Flexible play time, we can schedule when it suits you... but i expect you to be active.

Doing Scrolls of Ress also.

contact me on skype: lefuu34

Hello guys,

I'm looking to start fresh on sargeras-US alliance. Im not going to provide game or anything, but if you want to get that bonus RaF exp you're welcome. I'm looking to power level up a lot of toons. I'm free on tuesday and wednesday.

I've some SoR if any of you need it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deandradys View Post
    Hello, I have been playing WoW for around 7 years, but I have just recently returned with a brand new account and am in need of more characters! Currently, I do not have Mists of Pandaria yet, so I am hoping someone will start a new character out with me and level from the beginning until 85. I play on Shu'Halo as Alliance (I have an 81) and Mal'ganis as Horde (Only a level 26), but I am open to any realms and factions. I just think leveling (whether it be questing or dungeons) would be cooler and more fun with another person. So, in short:

LOOKING FOR LEVELING PARTNER,
    from level 1-85
    Alliance or Horde, any server!
    #Claudia1517
    I added you ingame

Looking to recruit!
    Any Realm* (With proof of time purchase)

---

Looking to recruit anybody interested in quickly leveling or anybody interested in coming back to the game!

I am capable of boosting you on any realm of your choosing. I do have "main" characters on both Wyrmrest Accord and Mal'ganis and wish to level a few characters on Cenarion Circle as well.
    If you wish to level off those three realms I ask that you provide proof of buying 2 months of gametime as I have been fooled before into boosting folks to 60+ with them walking away; Taking up spots on my account and realms.

I'm an experienced player with both Cutting Edge achievements and 2k+ on two classes in arenas this season.
    I'm also an avid roleplayer.
    I know my stuff and I'm more than willing to help you with any of the classes I know how to play.

I understand you may not be on always and I hope to find somebody who is understanding of my time as well.
    Currently I am in desperate need to boost a hunter quickly! I am extremely adept with tanking as a prot warrior while leveling and have boosted 6+ people so far doing so.
    Dungeon spam will be quick and painless with me; and a bit entertaining as I have the worst sense of humor.

Please send me a PM!

Feel free to PM me here.

skype-william.alias.colon

Deleted
    I'm an highly skilled player, recently hit in the ban wave. I have killed Garrosh on normal. Looking to be recruited on a high pop server. Pref Twisting Nether/Stormscale/Kazzak or Silvermoon/Outland alliance.
    I am from the UK and my time zone is GMT. I can play most days after 1pm , would prefer if we blasted out the leveling in a few sittings.
    We can do 2 level 85's so you get the 3rd free. Maybe more if you like.

Terms:
    - Recruit will be EU
    - I will provide battlechest
    - You will pay for my first month or MoP upgrade
    - You must be willing to level asap and many hours a day

Last edited by mmoc4c36819603; 2014-02-03 at 04:46 PM.

Deleted
    Hi iam looking to recruit some one for RAF on darkmoonfaire alliance EU
    ii would really like to level up to RAF cap for as many characters as you like
    can supply gold/gear
    have a good understanding of the game and leveling
    would like atleast one of us to be a tank or healer for quick dungeon ques
    can comunicate through skype or other coms like vent, TS mumble (dont owen any severs)
    iam scotish i have a good sense of humor and we would get a good laugh while leveling pm me if you are interested and have a good day

Recruiting on Ravencrest Alliance EU

One of the best alliance realms, highly populated with alot of people for everything. (90%+ alliance)
    Providing lvl 25 guild, gold, help if you're new... i play since 2006 i know the game, or anything else we might need. (we can discuss)
    Can do up to 3 characters, if you're up for it, past first. Flexible play time, we can schedule when it suits you... but i expect you to be active.

Doing Scrolls of Ress also.

contact me on skype: lefuu34

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewheals View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm looking to start fresh on sargeras-US alliance. Im not going to provide game or anything, but if you want to get that bonus RaF exp you're welcome. I'm looking to power level up a lot of toons. I'm free on tuesday and wednesday.

I've some SoR if any of you need it.

- - - Updated - - -

I added you ingame
    I don't think I received your request.

Still looking for a RAF