Hey people!
    I am looking to make a group of friends to play wow with. Wow is meant to be played with friends, and I know by experience that it is more fun that way! This awesome group of players and I will reroll new alts for Horde, sorry allies, and level, dungeon, create a guild, and all that epicness! First 3 people to reply by requesting me on skype Coryskittleman or pm-ing me here get in! We will play on Tichondrius us unless anyone wants to play on some other realm. Please reply if you want to play wow the correct way!
    See you in game,
    Cory

Deleted
    LF to be RAF on outland EU alliance side!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    Looking to recruit on Kazzak EU - Horde

I provide:

- ~7 years of wow exp
    - ability to communicate in both German and English
    - fun person to play with
    - flexible schedule
    - gold for your needs

You provide :
    - flexible schedule
    - battlechest + mop
    - fluency in German and English(preferrably)
    - not being a dork who is incapable of communicating and just answers with yes/no
    - experience

Type of character you want to play is irrelevant, I can do anything.
    bump
    10char

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Defias Brotherhood-EU, Alliance
    Available:
    -Weekdays: 1PM - 10PM (Server Time)
    -Weekends: all day long

What I provide: (Only available for DEFIAS BROTHERHOOD)

-Gold for riding
    -Bags
    -Experience in leveling

What you provide:
    -Battlechest and MoP (in case you want the boost on the isle)

Also if you want, after first toon on DEFIAS we'll choose a high pop realm EU for how many toons you like.
    After you purchase 2 month gametime i'll powerlevel you 85-90 !
    I'll boost you in Timeless Isle for gear only once for full gear (more details on Skype)
    **NOTE: I'll give you the gold for riding AFTER you purchase 1 month of gametime (I don't want to be scammed)

I'm a former hc raider and playing the game since Wrath so you can expect seriousness from me !

For people interested, both on EU/ US WoW is 60% off on both the battlechest/ MoP .
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Looking to be RECRUITED - on OCEANIC servers

I will buy MoP and game-time if you can provide the battlechest - don't want to be scammed...

Already have another active account which has 4 90s in it - can provide evidence if required (to show that I am not looking to scam you).

All my characters are currently in alliance, but I want to role at least 4 characters (preferably on Barthilas or Jubei-Thos servers).

email - shan912@outlook.com

PS: got sick of looking for someone to recruit - hence I am doing this now...

Im looking for a recruit in Ragnaros that is a latin america server. I will provide the BCH and gold for your expenses in game (glyphs, mounts, etc) and its up to you get the suscription (required). Send a PM

>>Will provide Battlechest for you!<<

Hello potential recruits,

Looking for someone looking to send RAF on US. I play on Emerald Dream Alliance and would be willing to provide bags and a little gold as well, although you are welcome to roll on ANY realm or either faction, I do not mind; I simply will not be able to provide you with goodies! I'm just looking to cash in on the RAF rewards on my side

I'm willing to do this for more than one person so don't worry if someone else has posted. The one thing is I'm busy so I won't be able to level with you, but am willing to provide any and all help that you might need in your return or first huzzah into Azeroth!

The only thing I would appreciate from you is buying a couple months game time within a week or so so I can get my recruit a friend rewards ^.^

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    - Michael

Please send a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Fathme View Post
    Hey I'm looking to do Recruit-a-Friend with someone.

The servers that I have characters and gold on are as follows:

Stormreaver-Horde
    Proudmoore-Alliance and Horde
    Mug'Thol-Horde
    Muradin-Alliance
    Gorgonnash-Horde
    I offer all of the usual, help while leveling, bags, gold for mount, anything you can name I can provide you.

If you want to look at my armory please refer to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...veology/simple
    and http://www.wowprogress.com/character...aver/Raveology

And...If you would like to contact me about being recruited send me an email to xmetallica77x@gmail.com or you can message me on skype @ omgouch. I check both of these on a regular basis.
    still looking

Added you ingame and Skype rasa.kirka

I am looking to recruit on EU-servers. I'm having my main and alts on Shadowsong-EU.

What I provide:
    -An experienced player with a lot of maxed out classes.
    - Gold for your riding skills and bags for all toons IF you level on Shadowsong or Frostmane.
    - I'm currently unemployed and can play A LOT.
    - I can boost you to Flex gear with my 577 main if you get to 90.

What you provide:
    - Great attendance (I wanna level multiple chars to 85 in the first week.)
    - MoP + 2 months of gametime.

Contact info:
    Ingame: Dutchmen#2802

Hope to hear you soon.

Hi there!

I'm looking to be recruited i already did play wow in Lich king had so much fun but then school happend more jobs and stuff like that looking to get back in game with a fresh start!

I am looking for somebody that can provide the game for me Battlechest an MOP ( i will play u loads so dont worry about that! )

Server i dont really mind as long its really populated! Horde/Alliance i dont mind at all

Add me on skype i will respond there if u got questions or want to play

Glenn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    Looking to recruit on Kazzak EU - Horde

I provide:

- ~7 years of wow exp
    - ability to communicate in both German and English
    - fun person to play with
    - flexible schedule
    - gold for your needs

You provide :
    - flexible schedule
    - battlechest + mop
    - fluency in German and English(preferrably)
    - not being a dork who is incapable of communicating and just answers with yes/no
    - experience

Type of character you want to play is irrelevant, I can do anything.
    bumpity boppity bump

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Defias Brotherhood-EU, Alliance
    Available:
    -Weekdays: 1PM - 10PM (Server Time)
    -Weekends: all day long

What I provide: (Only available for DEFIAS BROTHERHOOD)

-20k gold
    -Bags
    -Experience in leveling

What you provide:
    -Battlechest and MoP (Optional)

**NOTE: I'll give you the gold AFTER you purchase 1 month of gametime (I don't want to be scammed)

I'm a hc raider and playing the game since Wrath so you can expect seriousness from me !
    I can powerlevel you 85-90 and helping with gear from Timeless Isle

Hey
    recruiting on EU Servers.
    no need for anything on you behalf.
    playing on bronzbeard (alliance) and Dreanor (Horde)
    we can level together if you want.

contact info :

welkindemon 'at' walla 'dot' com

Quote Originally Posted by Absolucion View Post
    Looking to recruit to US, pref Zul'Jin.

What I will provide -
    - Experience and friendliness, both in PvE and PvP
    - Willing to roll anything to go with your choice, tank, heal or dps
    - I can also be on voice chat with you while levelling if you want it
    - Enough gold to buy bags and riding when you need it (if you roll on Zul'Jin)

What you will have to provide
    - Battle chest and Mists of Pandaria (you can buy MoP later)

Skype - darkmedina
    Still looking! Take advantage of the sale!

5-Man RaF Dungeon Group
    ]Server: Any-US, Horde

Requirements
    (1) Three members with the battle chest and one member with 2 RaFs tied to their account.
    (2) Lots of free time for flexible game sessions - "no life" preferred.
    (3) Prior experience with the game - no bailers midway through please!
    (4) Prepared to level 2 characters to 85, within 30 days if necessary.
    (5) Willing to level 1 tank/healer to suit the group's composition for dungeon finder.

What I Expect
    A basic understanding of gameplay mechanics such as: aoe-ing, interrupting, standing out of bad, the tank usually pulls, etc.

--With that said I'd like for a laid back group; I don't want players that can't handle wiping well.
    --1-85 dungeoning is pretty chill though, I don't expect this will be a problem.

Other thoughts:
    VoIP (TS3, vent, mumble): We'll probably be using it unless everyone is a loner like me. I usually keep to myself and will occasionally do some call outs. It's fine if you just want to listen in the whole time as 1-85 only takes about 20 hours.

I plan to level one dps, either hunter or warlock. I have the most experience healing, followed by dps.

If you're RaFed by me and we play on Area 52 Ill pass 5k gold your way on the first month and 5k on the second as I'm fairly new to this server. If we roll on another server I can get you 5k by the end of the first month then another by the 2nd if you resub. Able to help you out on the timeless isle for a bit too.

My MMO experience: 2 years of WoW plus 8 years of other intermittent mmo play; heroic raiding up to ToES/normal ToT.
    3 RaF partner dungeon-only run throughs.

I'm in no real rush to form this group and don't mind waiting while spots fill.

($10 battle chest sale going on till may 6th, now's the time to buy!)

My contact info:
    Steam: Voren1
    Email: voren001@gmail.com

*Include your schedule and top 3 class picks.

Mod-note: Edited the font size, please don't post with oversized fonts, they can appear spammy. Fixed your RaF email as well.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-05-04 at 02:25 PM.

Looking to be RECRUITED - on OCEANIC servers

I will buy MoP and game-time if you can provide the battlechest - don't want to be scammed...

Already have another active account which has 4 90s in it - can provide evidence if required (to show that I am not looking to scam you).

All my characters are currently in alliance, but I want to role at least 4 characters (preferably on Barthilas or Jubei-Thos servers).

email - shan912@outlook.com

PS: got sick of looking for someone to recruit - hence I am doing this now...

Plus there's a sale this week - so it would be the best time to bite the bullet

I'm looking for RAF for Horde on Tichondrius. I am starting fresh, will have BoAs. I have 10 alliance 90s on another server. I may be open to leveling more toons on other servers if interest arises. I am available most weeknights and weekends, and I like to PvP. I'm just sick of the alliance losing all the time always. I can tank for you to power level from 85-90 as well. (I have a fully LFR geared Blood DK)

I am looking for the 2 seater mount, so I want someone who is going to buy 2 months of game time.
    Last edited by fuzzypants; 2014-05-03 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franknol View Post
    Im looking for a recruit in Ragnaros that is a latin america server. I will provide the BCH and gold for your expenses in game (glyphs, mounts, etc) and its up to you get the suscription (required). Send a PM
    Still looking, remeber the BCH is yours if you let me reclute you and you buy 2 month gametime