If you already own an account but not currently subbed, will RaF still apply?
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Deleted
    I don't think so.

Deleted
    Hey there!
    I'm looking to recruit someone on EU - Draenor Horde It's one of the most populated EU Horde realms, and has an amazing AH.
    I'm looking to level a mage among others.
    My background? I've been playing for about 8 years, MoP has become a little saturated for me as 5.4 has been out for too long! so i'm looking to level a bit! My character is Full heirloom ( If you have another account you could send your looms to the new recruited account, If you have no gametime, i'm sure blizzard can help, they have done for me in the past.) If you dont have looms, it's not too big of a problem, it just means we will fluctuate between a 2-4 level difference gap. it wont reduce the amount of exp we get.
    You will have to supply BCH, but hey if we level up and its good fun i dont mind getting you a month of gametime and stuff in the future, i just dont want to invest money blindly in case someone isnt willing to level to 85 I can supply some gold and bags
    Gimmie a bell if you're interested

G2A Has the BCH for £6 btw https://www.g2a.com/world-of-warcraft-battlechest.html

Looking to recruit someone on Brazilian Servers.

My schedule are:
    Since I work during the week I only play from 19:00PM ~ 01:00AM (BRT)
    During the weekend I'm able to play all day long.

The servers that we would be playing are:
    - Goldrinn: For Ally
    - Azralon: For Horde
    They are all brazilian servers.

I play WoW since '09 and can help you ingame w/ golds, riding skill and bags.

If you're interested but you don't speak portuguese, it's fine. I can speak English.
    We can use raidcall, if you want to chat while lvling.

PM me if you're interested

Deleted
    Looking for to recruit someone on EU Frostmane realm Alliance side.

Why choose me?
    We level character together till 85 lvl then I boost you remaining 5 levels till 90 using my main(ofc if you want).
    I play since BC and can help you ingame if you have any question.
    Have plenty free time.
    Then you purchase 2 month game time and I receive ingame mount you will get 10k gold.

If you interested skype: Eligijus1993

Deleted
    Any Server if your Choice (EU only)

Hello, I am looking for someone that is willing to pay for a new account to RaF up some characters with me, post on this thread if you are interested.

You'll Get 300% + Bonus Experience (Faster Leveling)
    Gold - I can help you with gold
    Guidance: I can tell you anything about wow since I played couple of years now

Get your new alts too 90! Draenor Awaits.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 40.000 gold as long as we play on a server I have gold on. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer. Also you have to provide all the game keys for battle chest and expansion.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM. I am urgently looking for a leveling partner on servers: Stormscale EU Horde / Twisting Nether EU Horde / Darksorrow EU Alliance / Kazzak EU Horde. Other servers could be discussed.

Deleted

US - Illidan (Horde)

Looking to recruit.

ILLIDAN PVP HORDE

currently rated 2400 in 2's - 2200 in 3's

Want to level 3-4 characters by spamming dungeons. Done this before in a day or two to get to 85, then will have several friends power level from 85-90 on timeless isles in no time at all.

Recruited people in the past, some who I still play with and arena with, mostly into PvP but could try some PvE. I'll heal/tank to get insta dungeon pops.

I will not provide the battlechest for you, I've been scammed out of the battlechest before, [twice infact]
    So if we could get to 85 first.. I will then purchase you mop and wod (if you so desire)

I have a mumble server, you'll get gold, bags, loot, etc. etc.
    I'm on most times as I have several weeks off work and work from home anyway, so pretty much NEET for the next few weeks.

IF you're interested, add me on skype - v00000loop

Hi, i'm a new player. Was told to maybe try recruit a friend (to BE recruited). I am in US and my play time would be weekends and nights, mostly. Looking for someone mature, nice, and that wants to play regularly. I have played other similar games in the past so i won't be completely clueless

Would also be happy to just find someone to play the game with. I plan to get the game either tonight or tomorrow, send me a pm message here if interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by Elcy; 2014-08-02 at 11:14 PM.

Hey Elcy did you want to be recruited or recruit someone? If you are looking to be recruited, i play on both Illidan and Bleeding Hollow Horde Side and would be willing to help you with gold for mounts and bag space as we level. Let me know, you can either reply or private message me for details.

Kushdawg007,
    Hi, I seem to not be able to send private messages sorry. I can email you if you like? I would need to be recruited yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcy View Post
    Kushdawg007,
    Hi, I seem to not be able to send private messages sorry. I can email you if you like? I would need to be recruited yes.
    I will send you a private message with my email. im guessing you can at least read private messages?

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit someone on EU! We will be leveling on outland EU alliance. I am wiling to lvl up more than 1 char and tell your everything u need about the game.

Add me on skype or bnet if interested

bnet: WildPants#2913

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit someone on EU, We will be leveling on EU Horde, I'd prefer to level up more then 1 char,
    I'm searching for someone who will pay the whole game, ' all expansions ' & the 2 months of game time,
    Contact me via skype
    Kyelleke.

Deleted

leveling partner

Hi guys.

I saw your posts about looking for a leveling partner. I'm very active as I work from home. I'm an old WOW vet and looking to come back to the game. I've not played since TBC and I have just added some game time, the only game I currently don't own is MOP but I can purchase that if needed.

I'm looking for a nice person I can regularly level up and socialize with.

Thanks

P.S I'd like to be on a very active server, I don't mind PvP RP RP-PvP or PvE

Bishurt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishurt View Post
    Hi guys.

I saw your posts about looking for a leveling partner. I'm very active as I work from home. I'm an old WOW vet and looking to come back to the game. I've not played since TBC and I have just added some game time, the only game I currently don't own is MOP but I can purchase that if needed.

I'm looking for a nice person I can regularly level up and socialize with.

Thanks

P.S I'd like to be on a very active server, I don't mind PvP RP RP-PvP or PvE

Bishurt

Hi add me on skype chaosmasta123 and i will recruit you and we can level up im very active player and i know everything you want about mop..tips and tricks and much more

Deleted
    Hi there,
    Im looking to be recruited to power level some alts and maybe start out on a new more populated server.
    Have been playing wow since tbc so im very experienced. Have plenty of free time also.
    All i ask is that you provide the initial battlechest and some gold upon reaching 85/90.
    I have an active main account now and will have access to a few sets of heirlooms should you want to use them.
    Pm me here or add me on skype, chikentonite.
    Just incase here is my main character on the armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ificent/simple
    Many thanks.

Deleted
    Hey,

Im looking to recruit someone. I play on GrimBatol(EU) and i want to level some characters fast. I play a lot of time so leveling would be really fast. I can't really offer you anything like battle-chest or MoP. I can help with everything ingame like gold, help you if you're new to the game, whatever you need.

Contact me
    Email: ruisantos018 at Gmail
    BattleTag: prd#2890

Hey everyone.

Looking to level a few characters through RaF. I've done this countless times before and the average 1-85 for me is 12-14 hours. I'm on Horde side and use a level 90 to boost the other account. I work 3 days and have 3 days off. I have characters on Illidian, Skullcrusher, and Scilla. We can obviously level on other servers but I wont have any gold to help us out with bags and mount training. Shoot me a PM here and let me know what you want to do. I won't be providing the key for the game that will be something you have to provide.

I am looking for someone to recruit, I do not want to be recruited. I am looking to play a human priest on Farstriders (My main is there so I can provide bags and stuff), and a mage undecided on faction and race. I am availible most nights to play from around 7:30pm to about 1am EST on Mondays to thursday and on fri, sat and sun I am available pretty much all day. you can message me here or email me at coragg0@gmail.com if you are interested in teaming up. Or skype is an option it is coragg0.

Please note I can not provide battle chest or game time for you. Please be friendly and humorous that will make it so much more enjoyable for both of us.