Looking for someone to RAF me. You will get all the mounts and given levels. I have all heirlooms as well.

Looking to recruit a friend. I play all the time and am willing to play any faction, race, or realm. I can supply some in game gold for heirlooms to speed the leveling process. Only thing you need to do is buy your won battlechest (which are currently on sale for just ten bucks), your own subscription, and free time to play! Just message me if interested
    Last edited by chalon9; 2015-04-04 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Added note about discounted battlechest

Looking for someone to recruit.

I play on Garrosh - Horde.

I can supply some gold, bags, guild etc. I can supply gold for some heirlooms, but I currently do not have enough to purchase all the upgrades, so it would be good if you can buy some on your home realm with gold from your old account.

I work a schedule that leaves me off for approximately 20 days a month, so I have alot of free time to do this. I am also willing to level some on your home realm.

The guild that I play with is 9/10 Heroic BRF atm with open spots for DPS classes so if you where to level and get some gear you would be able to join in with us.

PM here if interested.

Thanks

Add me on skype as well if you want - Intentiontbt
    Last edited by Intention; 2015-04-04 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chalon9 View Post
    Looking to recruit a friend. I play all the time and am willing to play any faction, race, or realm. I can supply some in game gold for heirlooms to speed the leveling process. Only thing you need to do is buy your won battlechest (which are currently on sale for just ten bucks), your own subscription, and free time to play! Just message me if interested
    hi i cant msg you because i dont have 10 posts yet but i can recruit you and help you out with whatever you need and am available 24/7 let me know thanks.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit a friend, I will be happy to boost you or play along side you by dungeon levelling. I will also help you with gold to buy heirlooms. For more info or questions then add me on my battle tag: jamest213#2335 or reply to my mmo champion post

Deleted
    hi still looking for some one to lvl with let me know please i am looking to lvl with good exp player

- - - Updated - - -

hello i am looking for an leveling partner preffer horde and some one who got heirlooms hit me up on skype lauriel187 is my skype thank u

Quote Originally Posted by datoona View Post
    Looking for someone to RAF me. You will get all the mounts and given levels. I have all heirlooms as well.

I'm recruiting on the US Server Stormrage Alliance. Has to be alliance but we can xrealm if you'd like and still get credit.

I've got many max levels characters on Horde and am looking to level up on alliance side. Recently transferred my main to raid alliance.

I'll set you up with bags and such if needed when we start. Once we hit 90 on our first toon, I'll give you 20k gold.

I'd like to level more than one character but I'd be open to just one if that's all you'd like to do.

Jivitz#1255

As a side note, I run a raid group on Stormrage and we have 4 groups running total in the guild. We're always recruiting and have groups for anyone whenever you can hop in. It's a great server to play on and who ever I recruit along with anyone else is welcome to play with us.
    Last edited by Jivitz; 2015-04-06 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leevos View Post
    hi still looking for some one to lvl with let me know please i am looking to lvl with good exp player

- - - Updated - - -

hello i am looking for an leveling partner preffer horde and some one who got heirlooms hit me up on skype lauriel187 is my skype thank u
    Are you looking to be recruited?

Looking to recruit a friend (not being recruited atm). I play all the time and am willing to play any faction, race, or realm. I can supply some in game gold for heirlooms to speed the leveling process. Only thing you need to do is buy your own battlechest (which are currently on sale for just ten bucks), your own subscription, and free time to play! Just message me if interested or email me at chalon9@gmail.com

Deleted
    LF RAF partner on EU realms (I prefer Ragnaros)

I'll recruit you.

What I can provide:
    -8+ year experience in wow
    -friendly, mature, patient and fun company
    -mountains of gold for all your needs (bags, riding skill, heirloom gear etc.)
    -available 24/7 we can lvl up fast or slowly its up to you

What you should provide:
    -the game and gametime for yourself

If you are interested send me a PM!

Battlechest (50% off) and Warlord of Draenor (25% off) is on sale on battlenet until april 13.

US HORDE

Hi,

Long time player and i'm looking to Recruit someone to level one or two characters. I am on Deathwing Horde side. I don't have 5 hours a day to dedicate to leveling most of the time but this week i'll be around alot, so we can knock one character out easy at least.

I am also open to being recruited, assuming you pay for the battle chest and I can be on deathwing. I wouldn't care about gold at that point.

I can provide you:

Gold if you come to deathwing (15k, plenty to get you going).
    Calm person to chill with while we level up.
    Battle Chest.

What I would like from you:

The commitment to the game time so I can get a mount.

You can pm me here, or my battle.net is Skyfire#1865. Hit me up.

Looking to be recruited, hoping recruiter can provide Battlechest and WoD, very flexible schedule, been playing since Burning Crusade.

Greetings: Looking for Recruit a friend partner! (US - HORDE)

I will recruit you!

What you will receive from me:
    - A good friend (Hopefully)
    - Supportive guild and possibly a raiding position if you so wish (7/7 H HM + 9/10 H BRF)
    - Gold for Bag's mount skills, other things
    - Alot of availability and flexibility with schedule

Things you should have/get:
    -Preferably your own heirlooms (These items are Battle.Net account bound not just to a single WoW account, so if you have them on one account you will have them on the new one!)
    - WOD Upgrade
    - Plenty of time
    - Good attitude

I will provide the Battle chest, but as stated above you must provide the WOD upgrade for yourself (if you should so choose).

Skype/Teamspeak is preferred!

Remember that the battlechest and WoD upgrades are both on sale for another week!

PM me or message on skype - intentiontbt

Looking to RECRUIT YOU.

Alliance or Horde, it does not matter.
    Server, I don't care.

I am open to being recruited, but you would have to buy the battle chest and xpac (on sale now anyways)

Can level any amount of toons you'd like.

I would prefer;
    Alliance - Sargeras
    or
    Horde - Kil'Jaeden

But Like I said, doesn't really matter to me.

Tenebrus#1934 (US)

Deleted
    Hello,

I'm looking to be recruited. I've played since early TBC so experience isn't an issue. I can teach you as we go if needs be. I have the next week to level you as many characters as you want, (level 70+ per day) but can only level slowly after this week.

You can either provide a battle chest for the recruited account and the newest expansion or just a battle chest for the recruited account and a 30 day game-time card for my old account, whichever you prefer.

I will provide you with the characters best suited to your levelling needs, instant queues to 80+, tips, as much time as you can handle and as many characters as you seem fit.

I'm +0 hours GMT so try be relatively similar for the best levelling. I've a headset and can use whichever voice comms you prefer or none if that's the way you want it. If you're just looking for someone to play with, that's cool with me too, we can take it easy with the levelling.

Email: Stevefennelly(at)hotmail.com
    Friendly lad providing no money but all the characters you can handle!

Cool Us servers

Currently Looking for a Raf to level some characters, i have some 100's Alliance, maybe switching to horde. Contact me and we can battle together in game and lvl quick xD and if needed, i have gold for heirloom items so you can level just as fast and be just as awesome xD LET ME KNOW !!!

Hey looking to recruit

hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
    i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
    so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u dont know much about it

i'll give u bags and gold for mounts even gold to buy heirlooms so we can lvl up even faster...
    also when u buy more time and i get my mount u will get 10000 gold from me !
    all i need from u is battle chest and 60 days game time !

im in EU Kazzak horde side ! also Sylvanas and blade's Edge ally side

i prefer kazzak and sylvanas to play as balde's edge dont have that much player online...

so if u r interested contact me with this email :
    mojtaba.k.379 {at} gmail {dot} com

Deleted
    LF RAF partner on EU realms (I prefer Ragnaros)

I'll recruit you.

What I can provide:
    -8+ year experience in wow
    -friendly, mature, patient and fun company
    -mountains of gold for all your needs (bags, riding skill, heirloom gear etc.)
    -available 24/7 we can lvl up fast or slowly its up to you

What you should provide:
    -the game and gametime for yourself

If you are interested send me a PM!

Battlechest (50% off) and Warlord of Draenor (25% off) is on sale on battlenet until april 13.

Looking To Recruit Read The Info

Looking to Recruit a Friend EU Only!
    Server is no problem for me

Hello! I'm looking to recruit a person to level some character.

I play on Sylvanas on alliance side and this is the only realm I'm playing on. It's a PvP realm that (sadly) favors alliance a bit more.

Looking in to a horde server!

I have a lot of time to play these days so I'm online and ready to play on a daily basis ( All EU Time! Its +1 For Me )

What I will provide:
    Friendly/positive atmosphere
    Experience (started playing in BC)
    Guild if you have an issue getting into one

What I expect of you (apart from the above-mentioned):
    A battlechest
    You buy your gametime (at least 2 months)
    Mature and friendly (age does not matter)

INFO:
    PM me here
    Battletag: Xfate#2392
    Last edited by Mastergkill; 2015-08-21 at 08:03 PM.