Deleted
    looking to recruit someone on eu (preferable alliance cause i mainly do pvp). id like to lvl quick and have fun while doing it, so if youre a chilled person and want to get some alts together add my btag easy#2872

Looking for a RaF partner, planning on leveling all classes on both sides, play alot and can heal/tank so fast dungeons = fast leveling, add my btag: SirJoker#1829 or message on here if you can

Deleted
    After a longer WoW abstinence, I kinda miss WoW and wanna start again. Looking to be recruited, preferable horde EU. Will have alot of time this summer with one 10day vacation. BnetTag; Hasted#2488

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    8+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and WoD for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Quote Originally Posted by wladimir89 View Post
    Hi

Im looking to recruit someone on horde eu.

If i recieve 30 days free from raf i will give you 40k gold on draenor eu horde.
    i can help you with gold for bags and mounts,if you roll on draenor,its best horde sv.
    Also you can join the guild i am,they are friendly people and raid alot and no aplication bull$%^&.

add me on skype mihai.nimerod
    still looking

Deleted
    Are you still looking for Raf?

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 90.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 40.000 gold in return so you can buy a WoW Token. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 90 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class for instant dungeon queues and fastest leveling.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

hi, my name is Eryn.

So i've been gone for a while, then I came back and I think all my friends stopped playing...so im looking for someone else to play with I'll do whatever, leveling up a new character or pvp or whatever .. just looking for new friendsc;

My skype name is erejesse if you want to play but fair warning, i'm deaf so there won't really be much talking...haha, also I'm 17 soo probably looking for people close-ish to my age

I have a level 100 blood elf hunter if you wanted to do any end game content also

Thanks ;D
    Last edited by rejesse; 2015-06-07 at 03:49 PM.

Looking to recruit someone. I'm currently playing on Silvermoon - EU Alliance. Can provide gold, and help leveling. If you hit level 100 we can do dungeons/raids and old content farm, and pretty much anything. Just add me on b-net - Crossless#2341

Looking to Recruit a Friend! I currently play on a US Sisters of Elune Server for Horde. I have no problems going to a different server or fraction. I also have ally characters on Exodar and Feathermoon. I also enjoy helping people out. My Battle.net is Mouse#1764

Looking to be recruited

Good day,

I am looking to be recruited to an EU Server. I am not fussed on which realm or faction.

What I will provide
    • EU Battle Chest.
    • Two months game time.
    • Two characters leveled to 85 with you. Granted levels may be used on a third character of your choice.

What you will provide
    • (*) Warlords of Draenor Expansion or 250 000g (paid up front).
    * Should you provide the Warlords of Draenor expansion I will level an additional two characters to 85 with you.

What you will receive
    • Your RAF mount.
    • One months game time.

Additional Characters
    I am willing to level additional characters with you at 30 000g per character or 50 000g per two characters (paid up front before we start). Granted levels may be used on a character of your choice.

Availability (GMT+2 Timezone)
    I am available most evenings for a few hours and with longer hours over weekends. We can discuss a schedule/play time between us.

Contact Me
    Should you be interested in recruiting me, feel free to drop me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fubasa View Post
    Good day,

I am looking to be recruited to an EU Server. I am not fussed on which realm or faction.

What I will provide
    • EU Battle Chest.
    • Two months game time.
    • Two characters leveled to 85 with you. Granted levels may be used on a third character of your choice.

What you will provide
    * Should you provide the Warlords of Draenor expansion I will level an additional two characters to 85 with you.

What you will receive
    • Your RAF mount.
    • One months game time.

Additional Characters
    I am willing to level additional characters with you at 30 000g per character or 50 000g per two characters (paid up front before we start). Granted levels may be used on a character of your choice.

I am available most evenings for a few hours and with longer hours over weekends. We can discuss a schedule/play time between us.

Contact Me
    lmao gl with that broski

Quote Originally Posted by Desoxyephedrine View Post
    lmao gl with that broski
    Sorry, but I fail to see the joke in my post. So can't comprehend what would be causing you to laugh your ... off.

The offer was taken for gold, so can't see that it is an unreasonable amount to get a total of 3 level 85's, a RAF mount and one month's game time.
    Last edited by fubasa; 2015-06-08 at 12:17 PM.

Hello there.
    I am looking to be recruited. I play daily even though I work either mornings or evening. Currently I play on Draenor realm i have already level 20 Hunter.
    I do not have any requirements I just wanna play the game and have some fun.
    Battlenet ID : BeardedGuy#2876

Good day,

What I will provide
    • EU Battle Chest.
    • Two months game time.

What you will provide

What you will receive
    • Your RAF mount.
    • One months game time.

Additional Characters

Contact Me
    its called recruit a friend not hire a .....

Deleted
    Good day,

What I will provide
    • EU Battle Chest.
    • Two months game time.

What you will provide

What you will receive
    • Your RAF mount.
    • One months game time.

Additional Characters

Contact Me
    What did you smoke?

sorry forgot some info
    Last edited by Blockburner; 2015-06-10 at 12:20 AM.

blackburner i can't message you as i dont have 10 posts can you post me your skype info or anything i can contact you on i am willing to level with you on your terms and make it easy for you thanks.

Hey, just got out of school. Skype info is "downsphotography" hit me up asap

i added you still no response let me know thanks...