Deleted
    So due to unfortunate circumstances my RaF partner has dropped out. I am looking to be recruited on EU.

Hi all, I am looking to get back into wow as soon as possible. I have not played for quite a while due to work/life commitments.

About me: I'm 27 and from UK so recruiter from EU time zone preferred. Must have good English I have PLENTY of time to play over the coming weeks! 12+ hour days are perfectly doable.

I would like to play on EU Servers and would be like to play on a well populated PvP Server. I do not mind Horde or Alliance!

Edit: I notice a lot of people are sceptical about certain things in this forum. I would just like to inform you now that I am in no way interested in scamming/robbing/deceiving anybody. I'm a grown man and I act as such. I am not just looking for a 1 month RAF partner, I am looking for somebody I can play WoW (and who knows, maybe other games) with in the years to come. I would like it if you felt the same way and are looking for lasting friendship.

What You Will Provide:
    Battle chest (to show your commitment, I have been walked out on after 2 days before)
    Would prefer WoD as well (This may factor into my choice of recruiter)
    Gold for Heirlooms/Flying/Training Professions (professions for at least my main) Bags etc
    Your experience as a long time wow player
    Personality! (lets have a laugh)!
    Willingness to level multiple characters! (I would like at least 4 level 85's by the end)!

What I Will Provide!
    Myself (ofc)
    Devotion to leveling multiple characters (I would like at least 4 level 85's by the end)!
    I will provide 2 months of game time when we have either reached the end of our first month OR we have achieved a minimum for 4 level 85's together.
    Dedication and time! (This is important to both of us. make it count)! I can play 6+ Hours a day, 7 days a week!
    Fun atmosphere (nobody likes boring people right?)
    Fairly good knowledge of the game up to Cata (I know my way around I guess and I can play pretty decently)

I will level at least 1 Tank and 1 Healer class so won't be an issue for dungeons! I do enjoy questing as well tho!

contact via PM or at nimma.production (AT) gmail.com --> ( replace (AT) with Correct symbol ) wont let me post email address!

Deleted
    Hi all looking to recruit a friend. Have 5 level 100s but would like all alts to level 100, don't have many friends to level with that play would so would be nice to recruit someone with similar interests to myself. If you would like to know anymore then either reply to this thread, email me or pm me; my email is jt213 at hotmail dot co dot uk. Happy gaming

Deleted

Looking to recruit on EU.

Hello.

I am looking to recruit on any faction (highly prefer alliance though) and on any realm.
    I have about 5 years experience as a wow player and did RaF 3 times by now, so I know the most efficient ways to level. Willing to teach new players too, if needed. I am set on leveling any amount of characters you want. Depending on the realm you choose, I can provide gold for bags/flying or anything you might need while leveling and at least a set of upgraded heirlooms. As I just finished my part time job, I have quite some time on my hands, so I am mostly online all day with some exeptions. As I wont be paying for your battlechest (really doesnt cost that much nowadays), after we level a few chars to level 90 and get along just fine, I might buy you wod or some gametime afterwards. If you have any in depth questions, add me on my battletag: Mykolas#2148 and I will respond asap.

Deleted
    Hi everyone,I'm looking to be recruited .
    I'm a veteran of MMORPG'S,been playing them since I was a little kid.
    It's summer so I have a lot of free time right now,school's over.
    I don't care on what server you are,I can go anywhere you want!.
    Unfortunately right now I don't have a lot of funds (Uni's starting soon and I'm looking for a job,so the money I'll be able to get will go to buying my books etc) and recently just bought a new PC,so here's what I ask.

What you could provide:
    -Battle Chest.
    -Free Tokens until I'll be able to get them myself

What I can give to you:
    -A lot of time (4/6 hours a day)
    -My dedication
    -2/3 Gamecards time for you in December,if I'll be able to save some money
    -And,obviously,my sarcasm.

You can contact me here,thanks a lot .
    Last edited by mmoc70962bb11b; 2015-08-07 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    Hi bordomir I am looking to recruit somebody.
    My post is on page 975. You might want to check it out.

I wanted to ask if you´d be willing to play on aegwynn-alliance[eu].
    It´s a german server. Basically I wouldn´t mind leveling on another server
    but this is the one I got gold on.

I am from germany. where are you from?

Also I couldn´t provide you with a battle chest but I am willing to pay for token and heirloom set. I got no job atm so I got no real money to spare only gold - sorry.

looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerly
    Daggering

[Tried to PM you but the forum doesn´t let me unless I have 10posts which I don´t]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggering View Post
    Hi bordomir I am looking to recruit somebody.
    My post is on page 975. You might want to check it out.

I wanted to ask if you´d be willing to play on aegwynn-alliance[eu].
    It´s a german server. Basically I wouldn´t mind leveling on another server
    but this is the one I got gold on.

I am from germany. where are you from?

Also I couldn´t provide you with a battle chest but I am willing to pay for token and heirloom set. I got no job atm so I got no real money to spare only gold - sorry.

looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerly
    Daggering

[Tried to PM you but the forum doesn´t let me unless I have 10posts which I don´t]
    Ehy mate,I'm from Italy .
    Thanks but nope,sorry.
    i'll just wait for someone else.
    (I'm currently playing Bloodborne,so yeah,I'm not in a hurry).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bordomir View Post
    Unfortunately right now I don't have a lot of funds (Uni's starting soon and I'm looking for a job,so the money I'll be able to get will go to buying my books etc) and recently just bought a new PC,so here's what I ask.

What you could provide:
    -Battle Chest
    -Free Tokens until I'll be able to get them myself

What I can give to you:
    -A lot of time
    -My dedication

I'm still looking,thanks ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkSon77 View Post
    Hi, I'm Jason, I'm looking to get back into the game after taking some years off. I would say the last time I played was probably 2010, maybe even longer I'm not 100% sure ha. I would like to do RAF with someone that can show me the ropes again and willing to be patient as I learn the game again. I can play most days from 7A-4P, and most nights between 9P-12P central time US if needed or whatever works for you. With that in mind I can't be on 24/7 due to a life outside of wow ha. I'm willing to put in the time and costs, if someone is willing to help me learn the game again and lend a hand with gold/items/whatever if needed.
    Still looking to be recruited, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkSon77 View Post
    Still looking to be recruited, thanks!
    Battlenet Jason#1208 its my old account, but I will make a new one to RAF, since my old one hasn't played wow since 2010 ha.

Deleted
    Hi everyone,I'm looking to be recruited on EU
    Recently my account has been banned so im looking to start again and lvl as many toons as u want
    I don't care on what server you are but i would pref a high pop server.
    I have been sacammed before, i bought Battlechest and after 1 week my raf leave and he did not play anymore so as a commitment you would have to buy me battle chest.
    I would need bags and heirlooms too and would be awesome WoD too but that is not mandatory
    Im a very active person and i will lvl 2 warriors 1 pala and 1 druid atleast so i can tank for fast queue.
    If u wanna speak more or have any doubt add me on Insane#21668

doworkson you replied like 10 days later.. anyway i sent the request through battle net under the name phil.

Deleted
    Hello i am looking for a RAF partner! Anyone would do but i am in need of someone who would be more of a casuall! I am friendly and can teach anything in game if the new player do not know! I have been playing since TBC and i will not be stop playing.
    Servers : Stormscale ( Horde) and Frostmane ( Alliance ) mainly. Can provide gold on both servers.
    Playing on a different server, is no problem for me and meeting new people is either. I main PVP with 2.5k exp but have done core PVE, at some parts.
    Atm got every class lvl 100 exept rogue and mage. CAN play anything the partner wants. Open at every proposal. PM me at my MMO- Account.
    Looking forward to meet you, and share my Experiance with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bordomir View Post

What you could provide:
    -Battle Chest
    -Free Tokens

What I can give to you:
    -A lot of time (20/30 hours hours a week)
    -My dedication

Bump guys ^^.
    You can add me on Battle Net too Arendel#2388

Edit: Found someone
    Last edited by mmoc70962bb11b; 2015-08-07 at 09:33 PM.

LuckyTaz

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking to recruit someone to level a new char. I have 3 chars atm at 100 lvl and 3 at 90. I want to level a new char and after 6 other the RAF increased xp buff and another player to keep me company in leveling is more then welkome.
    I am playing on Kilrogg EU server Horde side and the new char I want to level will be on the same server. If that is ok with you I can provide you with knowledge of the game and needed starting gold for mounts and repair. I wont pay for the game and game time because i cannot afford it!
    Add a comment or reply if you are interested. You will not regret leveling with me.

Looking to recruit someone to level two characters as fast as possible, only can provide gold for heirlooms thats it. PM ME PLEASE.

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example or a private TeamSpeak 3 server)).

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts, drinks. Basically all of your basic needs);
    - 4x 18 slot bags;
    - The lastest version of Zygor + all guides for free (we can use it whilst leveling if you want to);
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though);
    - 7 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battle tag, so we can chat in-game whilst playing too);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!
    Last edited by lolstorm; 2015-08-07 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    dude add my Bnet lee#2927

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to recruit me to the game, and to level with. I'm brand new to the game and hoping to get started, and I figure having a friend to play with will make things more fun! Not to mention that having all of the bonuses from playing together seems great.

I'm west coast United States, and if possible I'd like to play on Illidan or Argent Dawn. I have a friend who says he plays on those servers, but he doesn't play at the moment. My schedules tend to lean more towards nights as well as days that I have off, though those vary weekly. Anyways, I'm willing to pay for my own game and time, though I'm new to the game so I don't know much else. Feel free to let me know if you're interested!

Deleted
    LF RAF partner on EU realms (I prefer Ragnaros)

I'll recruit you.

What I can provide:
    -8+ year experience in wow
    -trustable, friendly, mature, patient and fun company
    -mountains of gold for all your needs (bags, riding skill, heirloom gear etc.)
    -available 24/7 we can lvl up fast or slowly its up to you

What you should provide:
    -the game and gametime for yourself
    -(optional) any gift if you are satisfied with my "service" ^^

If you are interested send me a PM or respond here!

Deleted
    As it seems i can't make pm's yet i'll do it here:

Hey Damien25,
    I've played quite some time and while having tried out WoD, it did not catch my attention for too long.
    I want to get back into wow again now that Legion is announced and i was hoping to find someone fun who will lvl with me.
    so after having seen your post on the forums I think we can help each other out.
    first off let me introduce myself:
    My name is Bob and i'm 22 years old.
    I go to school to become a veterinarian but right now i have no school obligations.
    I come from Holland and have quite some time on my hands.
    I would like to level a couple of characters as im beginning a new account.
    I already have all the heirlooms on my Bnet and will be looking for someone who wants to level more than 1 or 2 characters.
    if that is you, please add me on Bnet bobpol#2573

with kind regards, Bob

Looking to recruit someone on EU servers!

I recruit you!

What I provide:
    - Friendly attitude
    - Large experience of leveling and WoW in general
    - Lots of free time everyday
    - Fast leveling
    - Will Level as tank or healer so we can fast queues
    - Can provide gold and bags only on Stormscale and Kazzak horde
    - Willing to play ally or horde doesnt metter, but i can only provide stuff on the realms that i mentioned
    Bonus: I have a spere WoD CDkey, Willing to give it up once you add atleast 30days of gametime.

What You need:
    - Free time
    - Willing to level
    - Battlechest key
    - Gametime

Add me on Bnet: youngkobe#2126

Edit: Recently someone added me with BnetId that begins with "T" and accidentaly i declined, so please add me again.
    Last edited by youngkobe; 2015-08-09 at 12:16 PM.