NES isnt spreadsheeting well for me...

Hey folks,

I am about to swap over to marksmen from survival and i decided to spreadsheet my shit up looking at this whole armor penetration thing. I have been reading alot of the MM guides and they all seem to really stress one of the ArP Trinkets. The only one thats really in my reach is the NES whoever when I spreadsheet it, the NES is almost a 100 dps loss over my Deaths Choice non-h and my whispering fang non-h. is there something I am missing or are the ArP trinkets not really all I thought they are made out to be?

Thanks Evellete.

ps~ any other tips you could toss out are greatly appreciated as well, just returned from a break from the game and I am trying to play a mean game of catchup.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...on&cn=Evellete

Re: NES isnt spreadsheeting well for me...

The only point where an ArP trinket is good is when you're at exactly the value to where the proc will put you at 1400. If you have any more ArP than that, you're wasting the proc, if you have any less, you can't make up the loss of other stats with 10 seconds of not-even-100%-penetration.

thank you very much for the hastey reply

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebeez
    thank you very much for the hastey reply
    To add to previous post;
    At your point in ArP gear, I would stick with agility. The two trinkets you have right now are great trinkets - use them and agility gems and you can do great damage as MM or SV.