Confused what to use at my 2 2Hers (Bryntroll,Ramaldni,Shadows Edge)

Just doing some cleaning.
    Last edited by Weriik; 2014-07-16 at 06:46 PM.

Re: Confused what to use at my 2 2Hers (Bryntroll,Ramaldni,Shadows Edge)

"spread sheet it" is mostly what you'll get here
    only real reason im posting is cause some of your gear choices irk me
    ie: badge belt, t10 gloves and the str ashen ring
    you can make up the hit by getting a cryptmaker- you have rotface/fester you shouldn't have a problem with BPC

(also get rid of the NES for almost anything)
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Last edited by Weriik; 2014-07-16 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weriik
    Despite what is best for me, Im a very strict plate only user, my guild wants to do putricide even though retards are screwing us over, cant even kill festergut some nights because of the people not knowing what to do, so crpytmaker is uot of the question atm, I know I can replace the needle encrusted scorpion, but Whispering fanged skull hasnt dropped once since 3.3 launched.
    not using the best gear to maximize your dps output simply because you're stubborn and will only wear plate is detrimental to your raids. Frankly, you're one of the people screwing over your guilds progress because you're unwilling to change your mindset for the benefit of your dps and by extension, guild. I'm sure there's other people sucking more and dying to ooze or whatever but, knowingly gimping your own dps is just silly.

On the topic of the axes, smartaxe is right, spreadsheet is the only viable answer here. I was faced with the same decision and decided to use Ramaladni in the OH because it allowed me to reach arpen cap and maintain exp cap without regemming, which I felt was much more valuable than a proc and overall greater weapon damage between the 2 hands

Ok, as you haven't killed Saurfang in heroic 10 mode, your Ramaldani (or however it's spelled) is 251. I'm not a warrior, but I'm pretty sure that 264/264 weaps is better than 264/251, especially when the two 264 are Bryntoll and SE. Fell free to correct me on this one.

As a rule of thumb, I'd say use SE main hand (because 3.7 speed, so bigger hits on specials). BUT Bryntoll's proc kinda messes it up. I guess the only 2 choices left you have are :
    - Use a spreadsheet
    - Get on a level 83 dummy, kick it's ass for 5 minutes with SE MH / Bryn OH. Repeat 10 times. Average your dps. Switch weapons. Repeat. Compare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    Ok, as you haven't killed Saurfang in heroic 10 mode, your Ramaldani (or however it's spelled) is 251. I'm not a warrior, but I'm pretty sure that 264/264 weaps is better than 264/251, especially when the two 264 are Bryntoll and SE. Fell free to correct me on this one.

As a rule of thumb, I'd say use SE main hand (because 3.7 speed, so bigger hits on specials). BUT Bryntoll's proc kinda messes it up. I guess the only 2 choices left you have are :
    - Use a spreadsheet
    - Get on a level 83 dummy, kick it's ass for 5 minutes with SE MH / Bryn OH. Repeat 10 times. Average your dps. Switch weapons. Repeat. Compare.
    Bryntroll is never viable in the offhand. You could go all the way down to say, dual blade butcher and still see better results as an offhand

The tradeoff here is really

Better damage on specials from SE + ramaladni's stats VS Much higher offhand damage from SE and bryntroll's proc. It's a hard choice for sure, and which gives definitively more dps depends on your needs for the expertise, as well as what kind of gap the arpen on ramaladni closes for you (obviously the closer you get to 100% the more valuable it's going to be)

Last edited by Weriik; 2014-07-16 at 06:47 PM.

Get another passive arm pen trink, Needle Encrusted Scorpion is bleh. I bet even the 200 ilvl banner of victory trink from reg toc5 would be an upgrade lol.

Also stop wearing only plate, if there's leather that is kickass for deeps and no leather people want it, it's your job to snap it up. Maximizing your dps the ENTIRE reason you are in the raid, do your job the best you can (even if it makes your toon look kinda goofy!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Bryntroll is for Burst dps thats why everybody uses it in pvp

Shadow's Edge and Ramalandini's simple

ARP ARP ARP ARP ARP ARP ARP

thats your mindset now get the fuck to it

10+ Year Old Account

Fail man, Put your SE as your MH and your Ramaldni as your OH, pretty obvious

When NES procs, a lot of the ArPen becomes useless.... I thought for ArPen classes, when you are using a ArPen proc trink, you have a softcap of the amount of ArPen you want to have.... So it seems like its a wasted trinket or wasted gems....

Sig by: khatsoo

Do NOT use Bryntroll as OH.
    Proc weapons are always a terrible choice for OH.

My (obvious) suggestion is

MS: Shadow's Edge

Dear Mister OP.

SE in main hand, Rama OH.

Currently, you got 100 extra hit.
    Replace your current belt with http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50995/vengeful-noose/
    Replace NES with Banner of Victory.
    You can also consider to replace you necklace.

Congrats ! You are now ArP hardcaped. Now, enjoy your guild's top DPS.

You're welcome.