Issue of starfire glyph

I noticed when I was doing some dps testing on my boomkin And I suddenly found out that starfire glyph isnt triggering more moonfire dot time..

It happened when I was doing dps testing for a kind of long period of time (1min-5min or so)

so anyways, After I stop the dps testing, I w8 a while and the glyph is working again like intended.

Anyone having the same issue?

edit: I also put in a ticket for GM so I will get info from them too.. hopefully.
    Moonguardi, 80lvl balance/resto druid
    Rolzun, 80lvl Frost dps/Blood tank DK
    Raiffol, 80lvl elemental shaman pvp
    Rolkundo, 70lvl pre-bc BM hunter
    Raifol, 70lvl Arms warrior
    Sairasta, 60lvl twink DK

Re: Issue of starfire glyph

It's a known issue. Glyph of Starfire is bugged on training dummies, and in fact Blizzard have stated they expected bugs like this against training dummies which is why they resisted adding them for so long (although as a programmer I'm a little bit confused as to why training dummies would be bugged).

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    It's a known issue. Glyph of Starfire is bugged on training dummies, and in fact Blizzard have stated they expected bugs like this against training dummies which is why they resisted adding them for so long (although as a programmer I'm a little bit confused as to why training dummies would be bugged).
    There are a lot of minor bugs like that that just make you wonder why the hell it works out like that. I'm betting Blizzard themselves are just as clueless or they would've fixed it by now.

No one has yet to report this bug on anything but training dummies. I believe the game engine has some pretty spesific ideas of what npcs and enemies and such are, that causes strange bugs that make no sense when programmers try to "trick" the engine to make hybrids. Anyway, it shouldn't really matter much as training dummies will have things far offsetting that this, when comparing to a raid.