Poll: Do you think Feign Death should be a 100% chance to work?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Feign Death

Feign Death

Since Rogues' cloak is being changed to where it always works, why not make Hunter's FD work 100% of the time, it's not like we can chain use FD, it has a cool down as well. Just a thought, comments?

Re: Feign Death

Quote Originally Posted by KryT1caL
    Since Rogues' cloak is being changed to where it always works, why not make Hunter's FD work 100% of the time, it's not like we can chain use FD, it has a cool down as well. Just a thought, comments?
    I don't believe these two abilities have identical implications in PvP and PvE.

FD never should've been on the spell hit table, but Blizzard doesn't seem to have a problem that it is.

I don't mind my FD failing from time to time, it's a silly skill anyway.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    I don't believe these two abilities have identical implications in PvP and PvE.

FD never should've been on the spell hit table, but Blizzard doesn't seem to have a problem that it is.
    correct, Dont know why blizzard keep FD on spell hit instead of just basing it off our regular hit chance for ranged attacks 8% hit for 100% chance on bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by sektor
    I don't mind my FD failing from time to time, it's a silly skill anyway.
    You're that person I always hate in my group. The one that doesn't know how to use any abilities besides the ones that cause pretty numbers to show up.

Deleted

FD is fine, truly.

The CoS change was very much just a *yay* for pvp rogues (not really *that* important for pve), but FD? Does it really matter that much, as far as i'm aware, either people notice you die, or they don't, doesn't have much to do with FD being resisted by other players, maybe other hunters, but... nah.
    If you were to raise FD to 100% because CoS was raised to 100%, you'd have to raise taunt spells to 100% too, to avoid the tanks being butthurt, so... nah, it's fine as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca
    You're that person I always hate in my group. The one that doesn't know how to use any abilities besides the ones that cause pretty numbers to show up.
    What the hell are you on about? I'm saying that, if I was the Lich King for example, and I see some guy just drop to the ground pretending to be dead without even being hit and then just continues attacking like nothing happened, I'm not gonna fall for that. That is why I called it a silly skill.

Mmm....sorry then, I mistook "silly" for "useless", coming from the player's POV.

Quote Originally Posted by sektor
    What the hell are you on about? I'm saying that, if I was the Lich King for example, and I see some guy just drop to the ground pretending to be dead without even being hit and then just continues attacking like nothing happened, I'm not gonna fall for that. That is why I called it a silly skill.

OR you hit him with infest.

I'm pretty sure some of the first hunter previews for Cata said FD will be fixed as well, meaning it won't be resistable anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.