All I want for Paladin Preview

So I know there is the Pally horse u can get from Argent Tourney which has more pixels that the regular Pally horses, but there r 2 things about that: 1) the Argent Tourney horse doesn't fit the color scheme of the Alliance Pallies (blue) OR the Horde Pallies (red) which makes it look a bit awkward imo. 2) I'm sure I've seen a post by Blizz somewhere about Tauren and Draenei Pallies getting their own mounts because they look weird on horses. This means that Tauren and Draenei Pallies will b riding in style while my BE (no im not switching 2 Tauren) will b stuck choosing between riding on the Argent horse which is updated but has this neutral color that doesn't rep the Horde, or riding on the red horse but looking all old and outdated. This is really not fair imo and Blizzard should update my BE horse. 2 b fair, Humans, Dwarves, and Warlocks can have their class mount updated 2

Re: All I want for Paladin Preview

Yes and a Golden Flying Mount to go along with Alliance mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Tro
    Yes and a Golden Flying Mount to go along with Alliance mounts
    To each his own. Personally, I dont care much for a Pally flying mount because (since I'm a BE) I plan on using the dragonhawk from the Argent Tourney cuz I think it suits the Class/Race combo more than any mount Blizz can come up with. If they do decide to make 1 though then by all means let them do it because I know it would make a lot of other Pallies out there very happy.

Thats ALL you want? Dang man. You have low options. How about a AoE heal? Us holy pallys need one of those. The mount ideas ARE nice i guess. But i mean that wouldnt affect gameplay much.

personally, the Argent Tournament charger is the best skin yet of the paladin horse. I find that the color scheme was very fitting for a paladin, and I thought it looked great. It's a neutral horse, and is silvery (argent = silvery)

admittedly however, it would be nice if this happened.

oh and a nice flying mount... perhaps an armored red drake, them being the champions of life, and to me are somewhat the most likely to be paladins. Or an armored gray drake. I'd say pegasus, but that's been done, and there aren't any drakes (the normal kind) with 3d armor (the blue one out of maly 25 has from what it looks like armor welded to its skin), so it'd be origional.

Quote Originally Posted by Argathne
    Thats ALL you want? Dang man. You have low options. How about a AoE heal? Us holy pallys need one of those. The mount ideas ARE nice i guess. But i mean that wouldnt affect gameplay much.
    ok ok fine there was this other thing... I would really like it if Blizz brought back JoC to have a 100% crit on stunned targets. As a ret, one of my favorite things 2 do was stun -> wings -> JoC -> CS -> DS etc. and just watch as the opponents health just drops like crazy. Since my offspec is prot and I'm pretty much satisfied with Pally tanking the way it is, and I've never tried Holy, I can't really think of much else.

O and also a gap closer

Words fail me.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

I want to mount Deathwing and then have a 24/7 Bubble which also increases dmg, healing and hp with 6000% while holy sparklez fly out of my ass.

Oh and yeah, combo between death grip and life grip - holy shit grip? :O

I'm tired, goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Argathne
    I really do not want an AoE heal for Holy, we already hav HL AoE ( cant remmeber if it's a glyph or talent we use, havnt played in while) but HL acts as an AoE so we dont need one. Id rather see... actually i cant even think of anything i want for holy pally, because we are right the way we are atm, if they dont change our class ill be happy, give us a new buff that increases INT or SP ill be happy with that, i enjoy spamming HL and FoL because it is really all we need. Also beacon should stay the same, id hate to see it go, because then no one will want us in there raid and if they do take it away or put it on CD then it means we will get some new spell which will make us a raid healer, ffs i dont want that, i rolled pally to tank heal.

15+ Year Old Account

out of all the things, you worry about a mount...

heh
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Wow you take aesthetics a bit too seriously. I was planning on going horde as i like the fact that most horde guilds actually get to do better end-game content, compared to alliance on my realm . BTW from a Alliance Pally to a Horde Pally, your red charger looks soo ominous and tenacious. Represents the blood knight's perfectly.

BTW Charger will never be out-of date, i have a chopper and a Mammoth even then i always use my charger, did the quest for it so i value it a lot. The charger is what makes a paladin a Paladin, Tirion has one, Arthas has one, we have one.

No paladin is complete without his/her trusty charger.
    MY good blade carves the casques of men, My tough lance thrusteth sure, My strength is as the strength of ten, Because my heart is pure.