Thread: Mouseover macro

Deleted

Mouseover macro

Hey! I would like a macro that Heals my target, if I don't have a target it heals my mouseover, and if I don't have a target or mouseover it heals myself. I don't know if this is possible but it would be really neat if it would be Atm I'm just using a /target [@mouseover].

Re: Mouseover macro

#showtooltip Heal
    /cast [help,nodead][@mouseover,help,nodead][@player]Heal

replace heal with the specific spell you want to use

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk
    #showtooltip Heal
    /cast [help,nodead][@mouseover,help,nodead][@player]Heal

replace heal with the specific spell you want to use
    Thx <3

Will steal the threat a bit. Can anyone tell me how to make a macro that whispers mouseover target something or says in /s mouseover name. Planning to use it for putricide heroic disease passing.

#showtooltip Abolish Disease
    /cast [@mouseover,nodead,help][@target,nodead,help]&#91;]Abolish Disease
    /run SendChatMessage("Disease Passed","WHISPER",nil, UnitName("mouseover") or UnitName("target"))

Will cast abolish disease (or w/e disease, put your own in there) on the following priority : Mouseover if ally and alive, Else Target if ally and alive, otherwise just cast it on yourself.
    It will then send a chat message saying "Disease Passed" to your mouseover unit (or if that returns nil AKA no mouseover target it will whisper your target instead. It will never whisper you.

Alternate version including say. Will say mouseover name or target name: disease passed
    ex: Qei: Disease Passed

#showtooltip Abolish Disease
    /cast [@mouseover,nodead,help][@target,nodead,help]&#91;]Abolish Disease
    /run SendChatMessage((UnitName("mouseover") or UnitName("target")).."Disease Passed")

of course all text can be changed

OK, well that disease isnt dispellable but the rest of the macro will do the thing i wanted. Thx for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ilialilov
    OK, well that disease isnt dispellable but the rest of the macro will do the thing i wanted. Thx for that.
    Obviously I've never seen his heroic mode so I went based off of the word disease in your post :P
    Glad it works