Thread: Big bad bear

Big bad bear

Hey guys, I don't know if there have been any posts about this before, but I wanted to ask...
    Yesterday I was in a group for ToC10 hm, and I noticed that the mt1, a druid, had two pieces from the relentless set(legs and gloves) and a little wrathful as well. So I wanted to know if, knowing that bears are in the end taken for the ridiculous amount of stamina they have, it was good to be using PvP sets as tanking gear?
    Thank you for your help =)

Deleted

Re: Big bad bear

In general, PvE gear > PvP gear. Okay, pvp gear have lots of stamina, but no hit/expertise and lack in agi compared to pve gear. And wrathfull legs from voa can be a big upgrade if you're using tier9.

Most tank druids that use pvp gear I know only use bracers, belt and boots.

15+ Year Old Account

i am personaly not verry tempted to use pvp gear, not since they remvoed the high armor pvp gear ^^

but man the stamina on the pvp staff is sick!!
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

It's a question of what is available to you, really. I've been using PvP gear as placeholders quite often, seeing as how you can get some 264 items fairly easily and the main itemisation difference tend to be more stamina and resilience at the cost of a bit less of everything else.
    It's rarely better than PvE gear on the same ilevel, but it certainly is better than most of the PvE drops outside of totc hm and ICC.