HELP - Why is DPS is gettting lower by each raid

i seem to be having a problem which i cant work out - my dps jst seems to get lower and i dont seem to be progressin at all even with the 5% to 10% buff in damage due to last patch. My dps doesnt seem to be going higher.
    Here is my armory check

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Whitegiant

atm i have 156 badges which means i could get the 4 set which i am thinkin of doing but dont know if that will increase or decrese my dps. i am close to the top of the epgp so watever drops i should get (i was thinking about gettin the ArP trink from 4th boss 25 man). but any suggestions in wat gear i should look towards in gettin?

My Rotation i am using atm BT>WW>HS (rage dump) and slam on proc. is this alright??

atm i dont hav any warrior specific addons, are there any that would help to increase my dps??

i think i hav the right amount of hit/expt, was thinkin in swaping the axe from first boss in 25 man icc with that axe from 10 man 4th boss but this would decrese my exptise.

i guess i jst here about alot of the fury warriors out there gettin close to top of the dps meter, lik top 3 but i seem to always be around 10th and downwards

any suggestions would be a great help....

Re: HELP - Why is DPS is gettting lower by each raid

- Swap Cryptmaker with Ramaladni's. Crypt main hand, Ramaladni's off hand.

- Buy the T10 Off-set Gloves from the Frost Badge vendor for 60 Frost Badges.

- Craft the Legs from ICC Recipes. 8 Primordial Saronites plus a few more Blacksmithing mats.

- Save all your EPGP for the Saurfang 25 man trinket. If it drops, get it. Its absolute first priority. Everything else can wait.

- After having that trinket, be on the eye for: Valithria 25 Ring (Frostbrood something ring). Lootship 25 bracers (Polar Bear Claw Bracers) OR Saurfang 25 Leather Wrists (Toskk's something wrists). Blood Queen 25 Necklace (Lana'thel's something necklace)

- Your rotation should be: BT>WW>BT>Slam (if procced) OR Victory Rush OR Execute
    - Keep this rotation all the time without changing it.
    - Always keep Heroic Strike lit as long as you have 60ish rage. As you should.

- Your spec has a couple things wrong: Remove Improved Berserker Rage. Add 2 points in Unbriddled Wrath. Remove the points in Commanding Presence and Put 1 in Anger management (Arms) and the other 2 are kind of free to use. I reccomend Heroic Fury for situational use and Piercing Howl for LK and Saurfang Encounter.

Good Luck!

If anyone wants to make a comment on my suggetions, please do!

Best thing to do is put your self in the spreadsheet to see what is best upgrade. Maybe your dps gets lower because of your raid setup some buff will provide a hughe amount of dps increase like 10% ap buff, 20% haste or the mangle/trauma buf.

Put your cryptmaker in your mainhand. Dont get bryntol the procc only provides around 40-50k dps on a festergut fight. I dont like it personaly. And expertise is important because if you change it you would have to gem for it.

DBW the arp trinket is a hughe dps increase change it for the greatnes one if you can obtain it.

Cant help you more if you want more help you should post if their are diffrences between each raid.
    Try to use your

With your gear you should do around 9,5k dps fully raid buffed. If you have a bad setup in 10 man your wil do around 7,8k dps.

thank heaps, i was doing something lik 7.2k in a single target fight lik fester which in previous weeks has been around 8.5 and ill try some of thos suggestions.

landsouls spreadsheet, should i go off that? is it reliable? gear wise

Swap out your minor glyph - mocking blow to Blood rage.

Deleted

very simply.... If it gets lower and lower each raid but then tails off after about 10 wipes... your sure your repairing ryt ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ildurnest

- Craft the Legs from ICC Recipes. 8 Primordial Saronites plus a few more Blacksmithing mats.
    This would bring him under expertise cap by far.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.T.arms

. Dont get bryntol the procc only provides around 40-50k dps on a festergut fight
    I'd definetly get bryntroll if this was true

Your dps is getting LOWER each raid? Maybe.. You need to repair?.. =P

Swap your ICC rep ring to the Strength version.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ailoze
    Your dps is getting LOWER each raid? Maybe.. You need to repair?.. =P
    This ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Magjee
    Swap your ICC rep ring to the Strength version.
    According to landsoul's spreadsheet, the strength ring would be a dps loss for him over the agi ring.

according to the spreadsheet, i should also get the leather crafted legs rather then the plate legs -- thats why i am startin to doubt it.

and yes i do repair

it seems that ArP>Crit>str these days which i cant understand

Also.

Get rid of the 245 Badge STR Ring. Get the 245 Agi Ring instead. It has Yummy Arp on it, and it has NOT hit on it cause currently you have TOO MUCH HIT. Btw, Warriors overcaped with hit these days, oh nom nom nom...