Question about specs

Hi,

I am currently raiding ICC-25 since 2 weeks and my dps seems a bit low. Now i am currently playing as Arcane, but i don`t really like it... So my question is, is there a other spec that gives some nice damage output and what should i need to change in my current gear to fit that spec.

here`s my armory link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Fatalblow

I know my head is gemmed wrong, but i just need 10 more frost to get T10 head + legs.
    If anyone has some advice on how to improve my gear and spec i would really apreciate it.
    Would like to change spec, seeing i don`t like arcane and don`t really know how to spec fire.
    Been FFB spec and liked it, but that`s not really a good spec anymore. Are there any alternative`s towards that spec?

Re: Question about specs

Well first things first, your only running with 792 haste, and seeing as how that is one of the top 2 stats needed for Arcane, your dps is going to suffer some.

As far as another spec goes you can give Fire a try if you would like. They just made Pyroblast work correctly with TOTW, and gave a shorter CD to Combustion. As far as gemming and gear go for Fire, just get your 13% hit to 14% with you hit debuff in the raid(boomkin, shadow priest, dranei) and stack spellpower and crit after that.

All in all, I would look into Rawr and play around with it for a bit. Rawr doesn't lie.

so what would be a nice fire spec then? any suggestions on that?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ade&cn=Isendal

That's my mage alt, and those are the 2 "raiding specs" I'm using. Your haste is very low (aim for 1200+) and you'll be fine. Using frost / fire ward to regain mana is just amazing (did ToC25, used wards at 40% mana left on beasts (fire, frost breath) and BAM, back 100% mana)

Check out those 2 specs, imba.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by fezz
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&gn=Vindictive
    the fire spec i use is the standard fire spec, but you are low on hit so i shouldn't recommend the spec for you.

you should try Frostfire bolt spec, you get 3% more hit from that spec, frosfire are a little behind Fire/ttw spec, in dps
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#oZfVc0...bhctbIccoc:LIi

Quote Originally Posted by Kpoof

That's my mage alt, and those are the 2 "raiding specs" I'm using. Your haste is very low (aim for 1200+) and you'll be fine. Using frost / fire ward to regain mana is just amazing (did ToC25, used wards at 40% mana left on beasts (fire, frost breath) and BAM, back 100% mana)

hmmm, you use 2 raiding specs. I gues you use fire in certain fights and arcane in other fights, switching between them and such? Is the frost / fire ward still usefull in ICC aswell then? For regaining mana and such?

hmmm, you use 2 raiding specs. I gues you use fire in certain fights and arcane in other fights, switching between them and such? Is the frost / fire ward still usefull in ICC aswell then? For regaining mana and such?
    Frost/Fire ward are usefull on every boss that does fire or Frost damage, and if you spec into Incanter's Absorption, you will get spellpower every time you absorb damage with Fire/Frost Ward.

Quote Originally Posted by Heileif
    and if you spec into Incanter's Absorption, you will get spellpower every time you absorb damage with Fire/Frost Ward.
    You shouldn't do this anymore it isn't worth the 1-3 point investment.

idd, that wasn`t worth it anymore anyway want to thank the people who replied went experimenting and the fire spec was awesome so sticking to that but got arc as offspec in case it`s needed

15+ Year Old Account

hmmm, i wonder if there was a thread somewhere, hell it might even be sticky for some reason, that had raiding specs and glyphs. by jove, would that not be the most useful thing? if only someone would get off their lazy ass and make said wonderful thread so that people having trouble with specs and what not could consult them...
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    hmmm, i wonder if there was a thread somewhere, hell it might even be sticky for some reason, that had raiding specs and glyphs. by jove, would that not be the most useful thing? if only someone would get off their lazy ass and make said wonderful thread so that people having trouble with specs and what not could consult them...
    THIS IS A WONDERFUL IDEA SWIZZLE. And here I was thinking you were nothing more than a pretty face, you're smart! Maybe you should make the thread!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    THIS IS A WONDERFUL IDEA SWIZZLE. And here I was thinking you were nothing more than a pretty face, you're smart! Maybe you should make the thread!
    i was thinking the same thing, but then i thought that even if i started the thread with "the earth is round and orbits the sun", i'd get flamed with people who know first hand the earth is shaped like a jimmy dean sausage and orbits omicron persei 8.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    i was thinking the same thing, but then i thought that even if i started the thread with "the earth is round and orbits the sun", i'd get flamed with people who know first hand the earth is shaped like a jimmy dean sausage and orbits omicron persei 8.
    Dude, the Earth is flat.

L2bible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

i like fire for the trash and thats where it ends for me. single target i could never get it to match arcane, even with that awesome talent that give you more damage when the target is below 30% hp.
    This signature has been removed due to a violation of the Signatures + Avatars guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpoof

Haste cap is 33% isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn
    Haste cap is 33% isn't it?
    i lol'd