wowhead wighting gear.

Is there a good way to get wowhead to wight PvP gear?

I know you can load one that been done great for PvE, but there does not seem to be one for PvP enhancement (shamie)

So i been trying to work out what to score resilience in the current weights. Any one know a good number/range? Do i need to change any to a lower number (if so what and why)?

Thanks for any infomation

P.S. sorry if this was already asked i did have a fast look over the frist 3 pages.

Re: wowhead wighting gear.

The reason is because there is no actual figure for PVP weights. It depends on what gear you have, what spec you run, who you're running with, and how offensive you play. The only way to find out for real how much resilience you need is to play games with the people you want to play with. Are you getting your shit pushed in, even if you're playing relatively defensive? Put on more resilience gear. Are games not going long enough because you're just not pushing out the damage? Put on more pve gear.

Enh shaman, are you running beast cleave? If you are, you don't need as much resilience gear because your wolves will be healing you, and the point is to blow something up quick.

Re: wowhead wighting gear.

So what whold you suggest?
    I whold use rawr but it does not have the setting to let me say i what X amount of resilience.

This is my current enh gear before you ask my main spec resto for raids (10/25 ICC). But i having fun playing as enh as solo mainly :P