Engineers, Utility belt

wouldn't it be cool if the engineering belt enchand had a grapling hook on it, enableing engineers to charge an enemy, or maybe have it work like death grip.

just an idea, though i may not be the first.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Engineers, Utility belt

Well, i agree that the current belt-"enchants" are quite lame...
    Frag Belt sounds funny, but is has a terrible radius compared to Saronite Bombs, a much larger cd (even shares it with normal bombs) and a casttime, so it is very hard to use them at the right moment to stun something when needed (interupting for example).
    That other... Mechanical-Death-Grip thing... c'mon, the only situation this can actually be usefull would be tanking Ulduar XT/Mimiron trash and even then, it has a chance to fail.

Sure, it would be nice if Blizzard adds some new options to put on your belt. I would love to have some passive effects, like underwater breathing, not a gamebreaker, but usefull if needed. But to be honest, i woudln't cry if those enchants remain useless. After all, engineers have alot of tricks already, the most fun profession of all and a f'ing auction house in Dalaran. The overall usefullnes of engineering already outweights every bonus you could gain by other professions (maybe Mixologie as the only exception), i don't really need any more stuff to know that.

Charge or death grip would be too useful.

Maybe like 5 or 6 extra "bag" slots.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart
    Charge or death grip would be too useful.

Maybe like 5 or 6 extra "bag" slots.
    Increasing the Backpack for exampje by 4 slots would be nice, but then again, if you change belts you lose 4 slots.

Quote Originally Posted by papey
    wouldn't it be cool if the engineering belt enchand had a grapling hook on it, enableing engineers to charge an enemy, or maybe have it work like death grip.

just an idea, though i may not be the first.
    i am.........batman

Quote Originally Posted by DerSenf
    Well, i agree that the current belt-"enchants" are quite lame...
    Frag Belt sounds funny, but is has a terrible radius compared to Saronite Bombs, a much larger cd (even shares it with normal bombs) and a casttime, so it is very hard to use them at the right moment to stun something when needed (interupting for example).
    That other... Mechanical-Death-Grip thing... c'mon, the only situation this can actually be usefull would be tanking Ulduar XT/Mimiron trash and even then, it has a chance to fail.

Sure, it would be nice if Blizzard adds some new options to put on your belt. I would love to have some passive effects, like underwater breathing, not a gamebreaker, but usefull if needed. But to be honest, i woudln't cry if those enchants remain useless. After all, engineers have alot of tricks already, the most fun profession of all and a f'ing auction house in Dalaran. The overall usefullnes of engineering already outweights every bonus you could gain by other professions (maybe Mixologie as the only exception), i don't really need any more stuff to know that.
    The Frag Belt isn't a PvE enchant anyways; it's much more useful in PvP for a ranged interrupt/CC/gap closer, etc., and not as a MOARDMG cooldown.
    Needs more perkele.