Poll: When did you start to raid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: When did you start to raid?

My first raid was ZG back in Vanilla ^^
    O Nos! Your signature is gone. Please read The Rules to find out why.

REALLY started to raid with tbc had just a couple of raids in ZG (3 or 4) pre tbc and 2 in MC (first 6 bosses) so i didnt count that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles
    I started raiding back when Strat and Scholo were 10 mans and UBRS was a 15 man.
    This. Though if you want to count "real" raids, my warlock was invited to MC like 5 minutes after dinging 60.

Molten Core since release

Vanilla UBRS - ZG -MC -AQ20 -BWL then guild broke so focused pvp

BC Kara - Gruul - TK - SSC - ZA guild broke again so focused pvp

WotLK Naxx in the first 2months - guild broke at uld release so tryed 4-5 boss and took break - ToC10/25 was lol (except few wipes on Anub) - took
    another break after 2nd ICC wing release so only did these 2 wings, now i pug when i have time and do 3-4 boss cauz you know..pug are pug..

Cata Dunno if ill raid a lot, the way things are going ill pug or do casual raid and maybe focus again pvp with new rated BG (if rewards are interesting)

Was halfway up in Black-Tempel before 3.0 hit, got Illidan down after that just before Bitch King hit.

started in vanilla when strat/scholo were 10m and ubrs/lbrs were 15m. eventually joined a hardcore guild and got some notable kills, us 3rd, world 6th cthun. kept raiding with the same guild all the way through the end of ulduar. great times, i still remember how vent exploded on our first rag kill.

my first raid was UBRS with my lvl 53 hunter, it was a guild run with 15 man. vanilla of course.

I began with UBRS, then clearing MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20 and parts of AQ40. Never got into Naxx40, though.

Deleted

Molten Cooooooore!

Started raiding in Vanilla. Cleared everything up to and including AQ40. Got about halfway through naxx before TBC came out.
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Cynadra
    ... I miss when Naxx was 40 man and hard. :/
    You mean when every other fight was a cock blocking gimmick with gear to get past? Yeah, farming lvl 40 resist gear was real hard.

In Vanilla, as an Alliance dwarf hunter, since the start and its 4 hour long UBRS.

WOTLK
    55 hunter
    lvl dk to 80
    ;D ;D ;D ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Late BC!

Karazhan!

...and it was the only raid I saw...for months...

Thank goodness I had an awesome guild that was tons of fun to play with and hang out with.

We eventually got two bosses in ZA as well before WotLK launched...yeah..we were just a silly little RP/PvE 10-man/Casual PvP guild back then...

Now we're 11/12 ICC and have our first real attempts on Lich King coming up this Sunday, with no other bosses in the way.

We've come a long way.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

UBRS

I began with UBRS, then clearing MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20 and parts of AQ40. Never got into Naxx40, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

10+ Year Old Account

Late BC. I did Karazhan, Gruuls and Zul'Aman.

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

Vanilla UBRS 10 man lol xD I even had the ring that summoned that dragon during the fight with the orc that was on his dragon lol

My first raid ever was Kara and it's still my favorite raid, I miss those days.