Thread: AVR for PVP?

AVR for PVP?

Was wondering, does this new AVR also give you a color to illustrate if you say in a hunters dead zone? or possible outside a Frostnova range?

thx

Re: AVR for PVP?

What dead zone?

Yea let's make WoW-for-Dummies. AVR is a great addon, it really is but imo they should ban all addons, it's just making it too easy...

Quote Originally Posted by gmollster
    Was wondering, does this new AVR also give you a color to illustrate if you say in a hunters dead zone? or possible outside a Frostnova range?

thx
    oic this is 2007
    So what, I own a Celestial Steed, vant to fight about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nedive
    Yea let's make WoW-for-Dummies. AVR is a great addon, it really is but imo they should ban all addons, it's just making it too easy...
    Some addons are making up for a lack of information, or options in how to customise the default UI.
    AVR is a good concept, but I feel it is taking things way too far where some people will only manage the encounter when using the addon, so introducing a questhelper like menality where you follow the big arrow and do not think for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zolok
    oic this is 2007
    i luv ur sig

i own 1 too

I heard that AVR mod takes a TON of CPU and ram resources. Prepare to lose some FPS!

But I think it's more for PvE, it'd be hard to use it that effectively in pvp imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    I heard that AVR mod takes a TON of CPU and ram resources. Prepare to lose some FPS!

But I think it's more for PvE, it'd be hard to use it that effectively in pvp imo.
    Personally i have not at any point noticed it dropping my fps, recount and atlas loot is always for me way higher in memory and cpu usage.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]