Time for a Change!

After many many rerolls/switching and playing thoroughly for a few years now =)

I still haven't found the right class I like but I'd just want to put it out there in case someone feels like they can help me in a bit.

So far I've played:
    • 2x Druids (both to 80)
    • 2x Paladin (both to 80, mainly ret/holy)
    • a Rogue, played thru Vanilla and TBC
    • 2x Hunter passed 70
    • Shaman, raided in the late days of TBC
    • a Priest for a good while in WotLK
    • Warrior passed 60, rerolled but never did endgame

I know it's a tough call for anyone to suggest something for me lol :P Some classes really don't stand out. Others just tell you to 'try out' classes I haven't played before, but if you do also provide a reason why I should =)

I guess I miss some affinity to a certain class or a race. Hardly did any raiding either just PuGs (3/12 ICC is what I've done at most for now).

But for Cata I want to be prepared. I'm a newsfreak when it comes to WoW and I know all the new abilities for classes so no worries about that.

All I'm asking is... What do YOU think would you try out/suggest when you look at the info I've provided. (big fan of BG-PvP, can't stand dying tho ;x)

Greetz, Flash

[HERE IS SOME CHANGE. USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
    Wowhead/Wowwiki /cheer! -- iz k I no spiek moonfare LOL! -- twitter.com/flashieme

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Time for a Change!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash89
    After many many rerolls/switching and playing thoroughly for nearly 5 years now.
    You've been playing since 02/06/06 according to the text under yer avatar.
    It's now 26/04/10, thats not even 4 years.. wat?

OT: If you don't want to die, pick a healer and spam bgs, double fun and you have quite a big hand in the win/loss ratio of bg's as a healer.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Quote Originally Posted by malkara
    You've been playing since 02/06/06 according to the text under yer avatar.
    It's now 26/04/10, thats not even 4 years.. wat?

OT: If you don't want to die, pick a healer and spam bgs, double fun and you have quite a big hand in the win/loss ratio of bg's as a healer.
    true altho it feels like almost 5 years :O I'll edit my Orig.Post accordingly =)
    Wowhead/Wowwiki /cheer! -- iz k I no spiek moonfare LOL! -- twitter.com/flashieme

Jesusfuckingchrist

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    Jesusfuckingchrist
    You really thing some1 wont break rules, EVERY1 break rules