Page 33 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Raid Progression Refinements

Quote Originally Posted by sadpandaa
    To all those strict 10 man raidguild shitheads.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Nothing is chaning for your fucktards. U had 10 man gear and went into 10 man instances only, meaning the fuckin bosses are tuned exactly for U SHITHEADS. There was NOTHING holding u back in your shitprogression.

The only reason why u drooling bads are happy is that u can have the same gear as the good players.

Haha loving that you are so upset

while your running 25 man's with a bunch of nubs that are getting boosted by the better half of the raid ill play with rl friends and have a laugh.....all at the same time getting the same pixels as you

Casuals win.

Football helmets for everyone on the house!

im not liking
    10-Man and 25-Man raids will share the same lockout.
    80 Holy pala
    80 resto druid

i love the change do to the fact that i am an adult and have a job. i dont want to raid every night.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lios
    So you will quit WoW because... uhm... why exactly? There will still be 25 man raids, just like now, with hardmodes, just like now. The only change is, you won't feel forced to do the same raid 2 to 4 times a week (10, 25 and in some raids both on heroic too). All those so called 'hardcore' raiders complained about being bored of running the same raid multiple times a week and now they will fix that, and you think that will kill WoW? Anyway, if WoW gets killed by this, it's because of you. The people who think this is a good idea will continue playing, people like you will quit and cause 'the death' of WoW.

I love this idea. Finally there will be more 10 man guild who don't feel forced to go 25 when their numbers permit, just for better loot. No more feeling forced to raid 4-5 days a week because you need to farm 10 man to progress in 25 man. And if you like 25 man, there is nothing holding you back. Win win situation. Except ofcourse for lootwhores, who don't raid for fun but for shiny purples.
    25 mans originally is wear gear and progression is, if you wanna have a 10 man guild GO for it but dont bug people who want to be successful in the game and go what is was ment for PVE wise. You love the idea because you wanna feel equal to people who work for there gear go home scrub

When a wild forum troll appears

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I see a bunch of 25 man groups determining that there are 10 players that are head and shoulders above the rest, so they want to down the encounter (progression race) as fast as possible, and next week 15 of you are sitting or forming your own 10 mans.

And then comes drama.

And then \g disband.

Please refer back to this post in 365 days. ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by nickster
    does any1 know how much these new heirlooms will cost ?:O
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseous
    $15 a month

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Performance correlates to a function of your skill and your gear level, it doesn't matter how high one is if the other is low.

i like these changes. i quit the game since january 2010 and these changes will make me come back to the game making my own 10 man guild and it will be worthy since we will have the same loot as 25 man

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    But yeah, it's the death of WoW, death of 25mans and death of everything else, just like every other change Blizzard ever does.
    This. <3

Also:
    Seriously, is reading that hard? It states they will be tuning 10 and 25 mans to be the same difficulty, the only difference is you have to find 15 more people. What if they overtune 10 mans? Then 25 man will become the place to be for the loot whores. The gap now is like 3k DPS reqs between 10/25, when it should be like 1k at most. I honestly hope they overtune 10 mans, so we can sit in Dal and /rofl at all the scrubs in 25 mans cheevs.

Game changes every patch, never know what's gonna become the hardest part about it.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

say what you will. 10 man raiders are the majority, more people prefer them, 25 man raids are kind of annoying, coming from someone who does them weekly. I can devote less time to this game now and i for one and so happy about it.

Notice how most of the people for it are being nice, but the 25 man raiders are having a conniption fit and taking rage out on 10 man raiders saying they aren't good players...lol

Best change in WoW raiding in a long time, good riddance to elitist jerks

Quote Originally Posted by bigsampson
    i love the change do to the fact that i am an adult and have a job. i dont want to raid every night.
    I'm glad you are an adult. If you play your character as well as you spell, you dont deserve to raid in the first place.

Thats great! Really! But why should others be forced not to raid as much?

Cataclysm
    Death of the 25man guilds

That is all.

10+ Year Old Account

These is some really great changes imo. It will make 10 and 25 man equally, which is fine. Less gear/badge farming, which is fine as well.

And I always prefered 10 mans, as you have to depend on less people to screw up / replace duo to slack... Cataclysm, we welcome you!
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!

i love the changes.!this is gonna be a hard hit for casuals(and it sure it was about fricking time if you ask me!)

as for :" * For the first few raid tiers, our plan is to provide multiple smaller raids. Instead of one raid with eleven bosses, you might have a five-boss raid as well as a six-boss raid. ".i am happy about it.at least it is not one boss Malygos style or no challenge Satharion(without the drakes ofc).At least make the raids BIG!
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Downwithopp
    I'm glad you are an adult. If you play your character as well as you spell, you dont deserve to raid in the first place.
    fail

I am currently in a decent 25 man raid (10/12 HM's in ICC 25) . I love 25 man content because it's where the challenge is at this point in time. However, if done right, 10 mans will now be just as challenging as the 25 mans. A lot of people acknowledge that 25 mans are where to be at this time because 10 mans are a joke, especially if you are geared for 25 mans. Mind you, I have been playing since vanilla. I loved vanilla just as much as the next person. But I loved the changes to raiding in TBC, and now wrath was an experimental process. Maybe they will get the 10 mans done right (the way they should have been done since day 1).

I personally LOVE these changes. I do like 10's for one reason. You can have a tight knit group of people / friends raiding together. It's an awesome experience. Come cata, those people will be able to be recognized (again if the content is done right) as true progression guilds.

GG blizz. I really like where you are going with it. Keep up the good work. As for the rest of you who think the game is going to shit, go QQ elsewhere. The people complaining about it are the same people that complain about every small or big change in this game. The game really is heading in a very good direction contrary to what you people might believe.
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Downwithopp
    Troll harder plx!
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!

Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie
    fail
    Sarcasm is lost on you, kill urslfz

10+ Year Old Account

[quote=Krathdar The Mighty ]
    say what you will. 10 man raiders are the majority

No lol no no you are wrong sir

When a wild forum troll appears

if you were an adult and had a job you'd know this is a game and nobody forced you to play it and nobody forced you to go both 10 and 25man.

also this RL point is just being brought up from people that wake up, go to work, get home, play wow til late night then go to sleep, repeat. NICE REAL LIFE BUDDY.
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!