Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Best/Worst PVP classes in Cata?

Did you know BLIZZARD is trying to rebalance everything through Cataclysm ?
    Did you know the Beta is not even released ?

And you are already predicting wich class to play...

I say every class will have its utility against some others. Bring the player, not the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenhour
    clearly ur shit at pvp, so why post ur shit in pvp threads?
    Clearly you are good because you call other people shit, after I even said I didn't claim to be pro. You must be on a 3k rated 5s team but play solo.

Shamans will NOT be bad, healing rain will be sweet for big brackets (we already need shamans in every 5's-team). The weapon enchant instant unleash thing will probably be really good, for extra burst and whatnot. They will also recieve a "throw totem"-ability, to get totems where they're needed. This means extra support with ranged aoe-snares (a la mage's pet nova) for example.

Warriors won't either, basicly due to the "high rage mode" for +15% dmg. It's gonna keep people from attacking the warrior too much (not to give him that +15% buff).

Anyways the worst class will be: Huntards.
    Motivation: Did you see the focus costs for shots? Did you notice how high it was? But other than that, it's a class that has constantly been followed by bugs. Right now for example, freezing trap is a spell in such a matter that it's affected by frost resistance. But it's not a spell in the matter that it's affected by spell penetration.
    Anyways, the biggest issue with cataclysm hunters is that their defensive abilities (disengage, deterrence) will cost focus. How many rogues would you have on high ratings if evasion, sprint and vanish would cost 40 energy?

Best class(es): Druids (or best healz0r) and warlocks
    They've already stated that games will be longer and less bursty. Who benefits from this? Druids and warlocks ofc. The most mana-efficient healer with most ways to get drinks off, with the most mana-draining class to heal against (don't forget the spell, mana drain).
    Also both locks and druids got sweet things for cata, the defensive dispel is a huge buff to druids, and warlocks got more utility/burst with the soul shard changes aswell as the demon soul ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Geex
    My PVP toon now is a Resto Shaman 1308resil (mostly Relentless and Wrathful). A ret pally that gets on me is the only thing that seems to take me down in 2-3 GCDs. Basically if my trinket is down and I get HoJ, I'm dead before the stun wears off. I'm not claiming to be a pro PVPer by any means, but they just seem way OP to me.

This is a flat out lie.

with the increased HP of everyone and lower DPS, brust, healing and mana ........DOT and HOT will be very effective , i say lock and dru will do a good job

and i think rouge will be dead at the begining , think about a stun lock only take ppl. to 80% and WP down to 20% effect and have zero self healing....but we know that , blizz like to buff someone to the place of god and nerf someone to the ground in a singal patch

I would like to know how retribution paladins will end like.

i forsee DK-rogue being a really good anti healer comp, think about, DG the dps, smoke bomb, GG

Quote Originally Posted by Geex
    IMO Ret pallys ... will get the biggest nerfs, as they seem to be out of control OP right now.
    Hehe..haha..bwhahahah!

Metal on Metal O.O \m/