need some help on starting PvP

i just start PvPing with my DK which is a tank from like a week after he ding 80 , because my rogue can't pair with my friend a holy pally in 22 good , so he asked me to bring the DK up and try

i pick some PvP gear with my EoF ,buy the trinket and start running BG with 700 resi 28K HP picking a very basic UH spec , the thing come out is very bad , he do very little to no damage and die really fast can drop from 50% to 0 with IBF up in like 5 sec , DC crit at 3xxx with both DOT up , i just can't find the answer with DK in PvP , what do they do ?need to keep both DOT up is already suck , SS and DC is not giving me any damage

how to PvP with DK ? the very normal fight start with CoI and PS...then keep SS DC when i can , i refresh DOT with pest and BS when no FU pair , AMS / IBF when taking heavy damage (everytime i take damage ,that is heavy ,damn) DG to stop casting or close the range , pet stun to stop casting or save my ass ,of coz BS b4 fight ,is that the basic DK fight ? any important thing that i am missing ?

also wanna ask , how frost PvP be ? will it be good with holy pally in 22? one of the biggest problem now is SS/DC not doing enough damage to even make someone know they are being attack , with OB/FS do better ?

thx for help

http://tw.wowarmory.com/character-sh...%B0&cn=Vvkeivv

Re: need some help on starting PvP

...no 1 can help me ?

i duuno how to say , i just feel that at the near gear lv , my DK die much easier than my lock and rouge , and give out less damage , dunno the reason but maybe DK needed to melee and be kited

other problem is that i feel i am contorled by the 2 DOT , i need to put them up b4 any other things i can do , feeling suck especially when PS got parry or doddge

also , i can't have the damage when i need , like my aff lock but a bit different , lock has no ability to do so , DK get no runes or RP when needed , if u don't spend all of them , u can't even bring the enemy to low HP , and just suck at that point u have nothing to use and your target is run away or healed to full

RP is also a big problem , DK need the RP for life saving ability like IBF AMS but always don't have them when needed , u dont have RP because u got kited and not able to attack , also u need those because u got kited

i am thinking i have doing something wrong or something i totally forgoten , can anyone tell me ?

and wanna ask will frost work in different way ? maybe a imp rune tap 2H spec, or 11/57/3 DW , without pet and DOT protection but can apply the most important DOT in CoI IT and HB(GoHB), also fix the killing blow problem since more damage to someone under 35% combin with a 100% crit , will frost work with holy pally on 22?

don't switch from unholy and your spec is good I used to use it myself before i got the 4set. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...rconif&group=2 is my armory.

and you should be dishing out a lot of damage with the gear/spec you have atm. what you wanna do is start out with chains then plague strike do scourge strike as much as u can get a death coil out first if you have the rp the debuff helps. the ghoul stun them blow your gargoyle blood tap then silence, empower and mash scourge strike hope they die Lol. Oh and get more pvp gear res helps a lot

hey,

I had a quick peek at your armory and noticed its TW can't read that but I am able to see the item icon wich make's me able to guess,
    I would recommend you to start farming offset items wrathfull to make sure you hit alittle more resi then 700 although if you have a good healer its not a massive problem also if you are going unholy don't take armour pen in your trink selection,

the kiting is something every player has to deal with although a dk can counter it quite easy due to chains of ice + plague strike, chains of ice will also provide's the frost fever dot, also if your getting kited switch from blood press to unholy pres but i would recommend that a speed increase enchant on the boots would do so stay blood press for the extra dmg imo,

all you have to do is basicly RUN IN!!! cast chains of ice plague strike use your strangu (4sec silencelolol) and use scourge strike when strang is about to end pet stun/pala stun and pop garg, then silence the next heal and its a win with garg up,

also i would like to add that a frost spec issn't putting out the same pressure a unholy dk can put out, due to slowing effects and dots that can't be dispelled although the icetombs in frost are realy nice if you can time them just right,

If all of that aint working out just practise alittle at bg's with using your cd's like ibf and the other things to maximize the effect of every cd in arena, not every 1 is born with the ability to POWN people right at the start unlucky for them but sadly true,

sil

Use vengeful heart sigil.
    I'd be more helpful but typing on an iPod is miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by mtber4life889
    don't switch from unholy and your spec is good I used to use it myself before i got the 4set. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...rconif&group=2 is my armory.

and you should be dishing out a lot of damage with the gear/spec you have atm. what you wanna do is start out with chains then plague strike do scourge strike as much as u can get a death coil out first if you have the rp the debuff helps. the ghoul stun them blow your gargoyle blood tap then silence, empower and mash scourge strike hope they die Lol. Oh and get more pvp gear res helps a lot
    Make sure you're at or just above 5% hit rating as this is the PvP hit cap. Gem for at least 85 Spell Penetration and the other gems should be all strength as the two SPen gems will satisfy your meta requirements. Enchant your gear as you would a dps set. The quote above is the only other reference you'd need imho. If you go up against a healer...make sure the rng gods are smiling down on you. If they out gear you, it's going to be a long fight.

thank for all the helps , yes i am in TW server

for me , i have played an aff lock and a rouge in PVP , i know how thier damage works , as a lock it is defult an outlast game , but on the rouge i can choose to have bleed+haste for long term damage or save up en and cp for a good brust

for now start at DK , i can't find the way he should be going , i need to keep DOT up ,at least BP , i need to use PS/SS/CoI to keep slow , also need to fire DC atleast every 10sec to protect my DOT , but also need to stay in meele range to do all the job, that lead to me using my runes and RP so i can't form a brust when i need unless ERW is used(u know as a rouge the slow and DOT i need are from auto swing , thus he can do nothing while saving en for the brust)

or PVP DK is just get on the target fighting like PVE dpsing while waiting for the rng god like Neltharian said?
    the way how DK do thier damage in PVP is the thing i can't get , even as a warrior(i play at 70) need to save range to form brust(yes they have faceroll storm at 80), i feel that if i blow all my rune and RP like PVE ,the target just never die , but i can't saving up all my runes/RP and let my DOT and slow go off

ok, lets say you have someone that does NOT run from you and you get all the time in the world to burst your .... off. This would be the rotation:

Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Blood Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, ERW, (use any trinket you have for burst AP here), Gargoyle, Death Coil, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Blood Strike, Blood Strike, Death Coil

That's all within a very few seconds and, if it's a healer, you'll have to work your ghoul's stun, mind freeze, and strangulate into that rotation at some point. That rotation is the best burst you can possible get while being Unholy.