Returning to the game after a year layoff, gonna make a lock need some advice

Hey guys, I hate that my first post on the forum is this crappy noob advice plead, but I realized that there have been too many changes since I last played WoW for me to really know whats going on.

Anyway, I don't plan on playing again until Cataclysm comes out because I want to make a Worgen warlock. But I was just hoping for some advice on stuff I can do to prep to make the leveling as fast as possible since Blizz is offering me free 7 days of play right now, might as well use them to gather up items in anticipation for the new character right?

My current main is an 80 DK extremely well geared (at least it was before patch 3.2 came out (I Think i quit around patch 3.1) with about 10k gold on it at the moment.

I already have the two pieces of heirloom gear that add 10% exp so i know those are a must.
    -Any other tips for elixers and stuff to stock up on
    -I think my professions will be tailoring and enchanting (my DK already maxed JC and mining, and I hate gathering professions)

I know this post must be so stupid, but really, any advice would be appreciated.. from what i'm reading, SO MUCH has changed since I last played.

Deleted

Re: Returning to the game after a year layoff, gonna make a lock need some advice

Just to give you something to think about, if your DK is a miner already, maybe think about Enchanting/Engineering for your WL.
    Ofc I can't tell for Cataylsm, but it's a pretty strong profession right now, and I think it's the most fun (engineering that is).