10+ Year Old Account

Leveling a Rogue, need early 80 advice.

Well as topic says, i am lvling a rogue and when i hit 80 i wana get in shape for PvE asap, so what gear shall i pick up, what craft ables etc, i have unly pugs to rely on and up to ilvl 245 crafts, what part of T9 set and how many 4/5 or 5/5 etc.

will also need some weapon advice, personal i like daggers so far, but if i can improve dps with mace or sword...

Waht is the caps for hit,expetise and such.

Currently lvling as Combat.

Edit, forgot to inform that i suck at English and Grammar, so don't kill me for it^^

/Cheers^^
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Re: Leveling a Rogue, need early 80 advice.

Ive noticed Assassination doing the most in raids, but Assass sucks in dungeons IMO, shit dies too fast, Combat is nice for BF/KS on AOE pulls. And i got the bracers/chest made, you can also get a cloak made from Naxx level, Ulduar Boots/Belt..JC neck/ring...crafted dagger although you can get stuff easy from pug TOC and doing ICC heroics

Combat is a perfectly respectable spec in raids, and probably better than mut in heroics, so there's no real need to change unless you want to.

The t9 bonus is pretty meh, so don't worry too much about keeping 4/5 if you can get better offset pieces. The ilvl 200 leatherworking epics are still an OK starting point, pretty cheap as well. Basically spam up dungeons and get badge gear til you're ready to start running TOC. As soon as you can, try to get into the ICC 5-man heroics as well, looking for Nighttime and Liar's Tongue (for combat weps) or Blood Weeper and Unsharpened Ice Razor (muti weps). Save frost badges for the Herkuml War Totem, then your t10 2pc.

*may be in PvP gear, which should be disregarded for maximum epeen.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejohnnyd
    Combat is a perfectly respectable spec in raids, and probably better than mut in heroics, so there's no real need to change unless you want to.

The t9 bonus is pretty meh, so don't worry too much about keeping 4/5 if you can get better offset pieces. The ilvl 200 leatherworking epics are still an OK starting point, pretty cheap as well. Basically spam up dungeons and get badge gear til you're ready to start running TOC. As soon as you can, try to get into the ICC 5-man heroics as well, looking for Nighttime and Liar's Tongue (for combat weps) or Blood Weeper and Unsharpened Ice Razor (muti weps). Save frost badges for the Herkuml War Totem, then your t10 2pc.
    Ty for answer, will do that, also the trink for frost got prio above the T10 parts? what about the back for frost?

Id say trinket than teir, dont think an armor pen cloak is what you want as Mutilate, that's if you plan on going mutilate

10+ Year Old Account

will try to get trinket first then, and i hope that in next patch Combat gets a buff,not a big fan of Assasination.