Page 1 of 2
LastLast

question about the Draenei in Cataclysm

Are they going to FINALLY clean up the Exodar? It has been 3 years since they landed, though the cinematic still says a month. Sure at first they were busy fighting the legion and what not, but it's been over a year since their only real goal has been accomplished and they have STILL not picked up the first energy crystal or repaired a single part of the wrecked ship. lazy space-goats, just lazy.
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

Re: question about the Draenei in Cataclysm

Lazy, hell. If you have to blame anyone, blame Blizzard—for listening to everyone who's been whining about draenei ever since they were announced.

Sadly, no Blizzard is basically ignoring Blood Elves and the Draenei. They have been damaged since the release of BC, and the sunwell has already been cleansed...and yet half the blood elf players still think they are mana junkies. I never realized it took 3 years to kill a few rows of level 8s.
    rawr?

Quote Originally Posted by Iroar
    Sadly, no Blizzard is basically ignoring Blood Elves and the Draenei. They have been damaged since the release of BC, and the sunwell has already been cleansed...and yet half the blood elf players still think they are mana junkies. I never realized it took 3 years to kill a few rows of level 8s.
    I doubt they're going to "ignore" the blood elves. Someone on the dev team loves elves.

As for blood elf players still thinking that they're mana junkies? I'm going to keep my busy hands still on that subject...but suffice to say that it's not because Blizzard is ignoring them.

I agree with you, they haven't gotten any attention since BC and i doubt they ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus
    I agree with you, they haven't gotten any attention since BC and i doubt they ever will.
    And that wasn't enough? Most of TBC was about Blood Elves. Draenei weren't nearly as focused on. Hell, WotLK even has the Quel'delar chain.

And Trolls, Gnomes and Tauren got literally nothing since Vanilla (though that'll change), so I think you're in no position to complain.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnett
    And that wasn't enough? Most of TBC was about Blood Elves. Draenei weren't nearly as focused on. Hell, WotLK even has the Quel'delar chain.

And Trolls, Gnomes and Tauren got literally nothing since Vanilla (though that'll change), so I think you're in no position to complain.
    Who said I was complaining..? I wasn't QQing about how i thought they needed more attention..

A wizard did it

The Sunwell's been cleansed, but it's currently pumping out a different sort of energy. Imagine if someone on heroin goes cold-turkey and tries to ease the addiction pains through junk food and video games. Now imagine that the store stops stocking junk food and the game store goes out of business, so he decides to ease them with exercise and good eating because a gym opened up where the game store was. The change isn't going to be instantaneous and they might go out of town to grab a candy bar now and then to keep the worst of the pains at bay.

Blood elves' mana addiction isn't going to go away for some time--it might even take a generation or two. But what is happening is they're on the detox program and those pains are sated while they're at the Sunwell--hence why there are high and blood elves making regular pilgrimages there now (As seen during the Quel'Delar quest chain that takes you to the revitalized Sunwell).
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Blood elves' mana addiction isn't going to go away for some time--it might even take a generation or two. But what is happening is they're on the detox program and those pains are sated while they're at the Sunwell--hence why there are high and blood elves making regular pilgrimages there now (As seen during the Quel'Delar quest chain that takes you to the revitalized Sunwell).
    I don't think so. Yes, they did cleansed the Sunwell, but it still maintains it arcane (plus holy) characterists. After all, the Sunwell is the reason why they are addicted to magic in the first place.

They can't really change it, it would be like removing the scourge because Arthas is dead and Bolvar has Orange Eyes.

If anything they will make a little instanced quest (like Undercity Rebellion) and sort it from there.

Lv 1 - 60 Is your races/factions history and getting 'a name for yourself' with people in Azeroth

Lv 60 - 70 Is travelling through the dark portal and bringing and end to Illidan and his sneaky plans

Lv 70 - 80 Is going to northrend and eliminating Arthas as his Scourge.

And so on and so forth. If they took out the contenet in-between those levels what would people who just started a character do? instant Lv 60?

Don't you just love the mess out there?I sure don't want another SW-like capital(not that anyone ever goes to Exodar)

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by OoMally
    They can't really change it, it would be like removing the scourge because Arthas is dead and Bolvar has Orange Eyes.

If anything they will make a little instanced quest (like Undercity Rebellion) and sort it from there.

Lv 1 - 60 Is your races/factions history and getting 'a name for yourself' with people in Azeroth

Lv 60 - 70 Is travelling through the dark portal and bringing and end to Illidan and his sneaky plans

And so on and so forth. If they took out the contenet in-between those levels what would people who just started a character do? instant Lv 60?
    Non-instanced Cataclysm wants to speak to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosepicker
    Non-instanced Cataclysm wants to speak to you.
    He didn't say cata was instanced

Quote Originally Posted by OoMally

1-60 and 80-85 are storyline updates. As of Cataclysm, Outland will be anachronistic since it's implied the Cataclysm first happens while we're still up in Northrend fighting the Scourge in the trailer.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Let's give Space-Goats right to Vote, then this shit won't happen again.

O wow, a QQ about races — "mine got nothing, while your got quest chain!!!111!".
    Haven't seen this.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnett
    Most of TBC was about Blood Elves. Draenei weren't nearly as focused on.
    That's because a vocal minority started whining about draenei moments after they were announced.

"OMG, Alliance gets a weird race, and Horde gets elves? No fair! And a throwaway line got retconned? The lore is RUINED 4 EVAR!!!1!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stings
    Let's give Space-Goats right to Vote, then this shit won't happen again.
    What are you talking about? No one even mentioned talbuks.

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea
    That's because a vocal minority started whining about draenei moments after they were announced.

"OMG, Alliance gets a weird race, and Horde gets elves? No fair! And a throwaway line got retconned? The lore is RUINED 4 EVAR!!!1!"
    Is that the same vocal minority that's too fucking stupid to tell the difference between a camp-gay homosexual and a narcissist?

What are you talking about? No one even mentioned talbuks.
    I ride my cobalt war talbuk with pride. ;D

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Is that the same vocal minority that's too fucking stupid to tell the difference between a camp-gay homosexual and a narcissist?
    For the most part? I would not be surprised in the least.

I ride my cobalt war talbuk with pride. ;D
    Mine's the silver riding talbuk. I wasn't too keen on all the armor.