ICC Glory Mounts

Will they be not obtainable at some % of the buff or will we have them untill Cataclysm? 15% buff already made the 10 man version a faceroll and it will get easier each month. I don't want them end up like the Ulduar ones, much more prefer the plagued/black way.

Re: ICC Glory Mounts

Stop listening to people in trade chat

Once 4.0 hits they'll be gone

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rëtribution

No-one will ever know until a blue officially says. Anyone that claims it will be gone on X patch or it will never be removed is talking out of their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rëtribution
    Emm did I say something like that? I am just curious will they be removed before even my grandma can get one, just like with Ulduar drakes.

The buff won't help on handling the plague on Putricide, nor will it help on stopping your casts when you have Unchained during P3 of Sindragosa, so no, 25m drake will stay rare

10+ Year Old Account

I think the buff is just kinda stupid in my personal opinion to an extent like 5% was fine but anything above is a little boo

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by Jiry
    The buff won't help on handling the plague on Putricide, nor will it help on stopping your casts when you have Unchained during P3 of Sindragosa, so no, 25m drake will stay rare
    Ye but on fights like Sindra it will basicly let you to zerg her in phase 3 with heroism, not now but surely at 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    Will they be not obtainable at some % of the buff or will we have them untill Cataclysm? 15% buff already made the 10 man version a faceroll and it will get easier each month. I don't want them end up like the Ulduar ones, much more prefer the plagued/black way.
    Translation: My cake tastes worse if someone else has a slice too.

Don't worry - plenty of us still won't have the mounts because we can't dedicate even that much time to the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

25 will stay rare, 10 will be the new ulduar drakes. and they prolly wont remove them until cata hits so everyone can get one and be happy!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa
    Translation: My cake tastes worse if someone else has a slice too.
    I like the cut of your jib my good sir.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

15+ Year Old Account

There are no plans to do so as of now; if something comes up, you'll hear about it on the front page. If you have new info from a reliable source, please email Boubouille ( boubouille@mmo-champion.com ).

Locking this to prevent misinformation; please feel free to start a separate discussion topic.