Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: WoW coming to the iPad?

The iPad isn't powerful enough to run WoW properly.

Perhaps in an iPad-generation or 2-3.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz
    The iPad isn't powerful enough to run WoW properly.

Perhaps in an iPad-generation or 2-3.
    It's not actually running it, it's receiving what's essentially a video stream from a host PC. Sure, it'll suck up an insane amount of bandwidth and/or look like crap, but yeah, go iPad

I love how nobody here responding like OMG IPAD R SLOWERZ FOR WOWOMG! actually read what this is about
    YES ITS SLOW, NO IT WILL RUN, WHY? STREAMING VIDEO FROM REMOTE SERVER
    KK ty
    (E) .· ` ' / ·. (F)
    Ur Tears Fuel Me.
    QQ More Please

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker
    sure it does. it fails enough to sell a million units the first month its out. it fails enough to put the entire "netbook" concept in jeopardy. and of course it fails enough to make random losers claim how bad it is because its not a fully functional PC. what would one of those losers claims look like? see above quote.
    And as long as there are fanboi suckers like you around, they'll keep selling their locked-down, non-functional toy. All you're doing is encouraging more companies to make locked-down, non-functional toys. Of course, nobody markets their toys as well as Apple does.

You sound like one of these Apple fans who actually thinks other people are jealous because they don't have an iPad. Guess what? We're not. Only Apple fans need apply, seriously. They're of limited use in the first place, even less so to people who want a functional device that works as - you know - a computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mafio

And why not play WoW on Watermelon?!
    This.

The iPad is useless and pathetic. I'd use one as a coaster, maybe.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker
    sure it does. it fails enough to sell a million units the first month its out. it fails enough to put the entire "netbook" concept in jeopardy. and of course it fails enough to make random losers claim how bad it is because its not a fully functional PC. what would one of those losers claims look like? see above quote.
    Yes even I bought one and do you know what? it still failed, you don't know it does untill you buy it.

And apparently the Nerd raging fanboy calls me a loser. See above quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Danktus
    If WoW goes portable, the accident rate in cars will increase by at least 50%
    "Could you tell me why you mounted the pavement and took out 7 pedestrians?"

"I WAS TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE FIRE!"

Wtb wow iPhone app?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin