Blood Infusion as DK Tank?

Hello people. I'm a DK Tank in a good 25 man raiding guild and I've got Shadow's Edge. Yesterday, I've done Unholy Infusion quest on Professor Putricide, and now we'll be doing Lana'thel today. I'm the guilds main tank, but we have other tanks who can MT the boss too. So, what is your thoughts on this? Is it easy, or hard? Should I make the first one getting vampire bite me, or should i wait for the 2nd wave? Would it be pain in the ass to go to the one who im going to bite? Plox help me. :3
    Proud Bear/Kitty Lover for 8 Years.
    >Armory

Re: Blood Infusion as DK Tank?

bite = no threat

Get bit on the 2nd to last chain and then bite someone quick I guess.

You don't need threat for offtanking, you only need to stay close to MT.
    >Armory

Most guilds have 3 tanks or more. Going by this you should be fine to just DPS for this fight. It's enough to get bitten second, you don't have to take the first bite.

After that depending on how you normally do it you could/should just get melee targets to bite after that, making it quite simple.

As far as I know, I have to bite only 1 person to get the quest complete, am I wrong? O.o
    >Armory

Yes, that is incorrect.

You need to first be hit by the blood mirror. Just get the debuff, make sure you don't die (IBF+other defensive cooldowns), then run out and let the offtank get blood mirror.

Then you have to bite 3 people afterwards. That means you have to get bit either on the first or second wave of vampires. You will get a stacking debuff for every time you bite, that ticks for 1500 damage, 3000 damage and then 4500 damage every second. when you bite your last target the debuff will disappear. You will still be on the quest though, so make sure to stay alive and kill her.