Poll: The day Cataclysm is released I'm going to

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The day Cataclysm is released I'm going to

I personally won't make the same mistake I made with WLK. This time I will probably just enjoy the lore, level (I level pretty fast anyway).. Not like WLK where I was 80 like 3/4 days after release.. That was a strain.

What say you?
    Cake!

Re: The day Cataclysm is released I'm going to

The day it's released? Nothing much.

The day I get the little package with it home, I will squeal like a little girl and be very happy.

going for a realm first so I'm gonna be going pretty hardcore at it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Priests will receive Blood Strike and the ability to wield two handed swords

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Gonna be pretty fast, but thats my pace, 7-9 days I bet
    PC: 3770k @ 4.6 / Noctua D14 / 16GB 1600mhz C8 Mushkin / Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H / MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr III / 2x Dell U2311H / Lian Li A71FB / Mushkin Chronos 120GB - Seagate 2TB Green - WD Caviar Black 500GB / RAID0: Samsung F3 103SJ 1TB (x2) / Samsung SH123L Blu Ray
    Audio: Ultrasone PRO 2900s / Audio-GD NFB-3.1 / Neco Soundlabs Mosfett Amp

imma play starcraft 2..... ;D

Tell myself I'm gonna go for a realm first 85, only to give up about 2 hours later and probably find ways to kill myself with environmental damage in Vashj'ir which will presumably have some type of underwater breathing available.

I'll be starting my Worgen straight away, and going to take my questing slowly so I can enjoy all the new lore and new areas. Not going on an all out power trip like I did with my Paladin. And I still can't choose between a Warrior or Rogue, annoyingly.

faction change and reroll all my toons as Goblins

I might be alone in this, but I'm definitely not going to powerlevel.
    Yes, some people might say "I will rush my main to 85 and pay attention to quests and lore later with other chars"
    but in my opinion there's no experience as the first experience you get.

I will buy it at release day, install it, then level with my Shaman by reading every quest, and not leaving a zone
    until I've done all available quests. Pay attention to Lore, the beautiful designs of the landscape, and then
    squeel like a little girl realizing how awesome this Expansion is.

15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Krothar
    while on a boat

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Buy it...k

I got realm first to 80...have no itention of doing it again.

....but i also had no intention last time.

Im a cronic insomniac & some times I have bots where i cant sleep at all for 3 or so days at a time. annoying, but lined up with the wotlk release....so i just played...and played.

Who knows what will happen....

At the momment im planning on leveling a goblin mage 1-85, so i dont ezpect anything special.

Deleted

hmm.. gonna wake up early, grab a cup of coffee.. make some breakfast.
    get on my bike 10 mins before the stores open to drive to town.. wait in front of the store for about 5 minutes becouse out of excitement i drove way too fast.
    get inside, buy a copy of cataclysm. try not to run outside.. drive back home and install it.
    while installing the coffee will start to take effect, and ill be squeeling hoping it will install faster.
    once installed, ill look at the login screen for about 10 minutes trying to decide what the fuck im gonna do first!

Be running around the room like a maniac going "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" as I'm hyped up on caffeine ready for the binge!

Quote Originally Posted by Creed86 View Post
    Never quite understood people playing humans. Isn't the point of a fantasy game to be something else not something you are irl, then again you dont exactly encounter dragons irl either unless you count my sister.

im gonna say stuff it to alliance and delete all my charas and reroll troll preist/mage (yes, not goblin) as hopefully the quests will be mine to do and the racial buff will prob be better then the goblins (dont change haste!! :P) and yeah, i dont care about the goblins, i mean they will be like the belfs/draneis and no1 will go on them after a month or so (well, close to a month) then i will prob roll one to about lvl20 and decide to lvl it or not

Deleted

Me and a few guildies have a neat idea to powerlevel to 85, which includes stocking up on food, drinks, empty bottles and diapers for "toilet" breaks and skipping school/work!

Oh and I'm working on getting ~ 100k gold to buy all the mats to get realm first JC and Enchanting 450.

Level Paladin to lv 85 with blacksmithing and jewelcrafting
    Level Deathknight to lv 85 with mining
    Craft and sell new blacksmithing and jewelcraft shit
    Profit

And after a while start to slowly level a Warrior Worgen to experience all
    the remade zones

Quote Originally Posted by Doddilus
    faction change and reroll all my toons as Goblins
    and then power level to 85, i have 2 weeks of vacation saved at work, waitin' for a release date to take them!
    "Hard work never killed any body, But why take a chance?" - Edgar Bergen.

eat a cookie ;D
    Bites the dust, another one does.

-Master Yoda