Thread: Kingslayer

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Kingslayer

Anyone else a little peeved that people using the buff get the same title as others that didnt? On my server Kingslayer is as common as ever now, even a couple of scrubs that were "boosted" have it. Just seems unfair that theres no reward for defeating him without the buff.

If you look at ToGC and Algalon they both came with extra titles if you defeated them in low ilvl gear. I think they should backtrack and give people that defeated LK pre buff, or ppl that turn off the buff, with an extra title. Cos atm theres zero incentive for people to attempt him without the buff.

Re: Kingslayer

didnt the first guilds that killed him use the first buff too? i dont know i dont really pay attention to the politics in this game.

The TOCG title was only hardmode..Algalon was only available in hardmode and if you`ll kill LK in hardmode then you`ll get your "special" title too.

Most people had undying and starcaller aswell.

i dont even use that title, its like the new jenkins ... Starcaller ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel
    Cos atm theres zero incentive for people to attempt him without the buff.
    Why should we?
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

you know you did it without the buff, why do you care beyond that?

overall consensus is that your point fails.
    you can consider even Grand Crusader and algalon titles to be 'unfair' also
    some guilds killed them with barely any toc/ulduar respective gear, others farmed gear for months before they were capable of downing the albeit hardmode bosses and they were awarded the same title as those really good guilds who got it months before them

If you want a rare title go get http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316

Wait, you mean I'm not a unique snowflake?

10+ Year Old Account

Here we go again, another person who simply want to flex his e-peen more...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Quote Originally Posted by silvanobi
    you know you did it without the buff, why do you care beyond that?
    i think its because of that epeen thing

IMO the buff never should have applied to hard modes...prob solved, we all saw the content now they want to make sure we all get all the hard modes done also...did i miss something here or the hardmodes not intended to be the extra thing to do if you were to pro for the normal modes...but they nerf them just the same? Its a slippery slope where no matter what you do bad players will always complain if they cannot do the "EXACT" same thing the best players in the game.

Hand of A'dal > Kingslayer

Why do you care if other people have the kingslayer title. They slayed the king, therefore they get the title. Trust me, absolutely no one thinks you are cool for having a title on your world of warcraft character, so just worry about yourself and let others enjoy a couple extra characters in their name.

It's more retarded that hes killable by scrubs in the first place.

I think Scarab Lord is the best title.

Because the buff matters ?
    we have 10 /25 man...
    10 man in 25 gear + buff...
    25 man + buff...
    which is easier... which makes the biggest difference...I say gear
    also the buff makes little difference tbh... How long does everyone else have left on the enrage a good few mins i would expect? 30% buff wont help people move from defile..., dps the correct target, move over the edge, kill the orbs, slow/stun, move and kill vile spirits

If you are worried about epeen and the buff...then complain about 10/25 titles being the same...thats the only real thing you can complain about.
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye
    It's more retarded that hes killable by scrubs in the first place.
    Then focus on the hardmode encounter... its a whole lot of fun, and I doubt any scrubs will do it, regardless of buff. Also, this title looks pretty good.