Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Who Cares? I like Eduard Khil though.. TROLOLO FOR PRESIDENT!

Re: Cataclysm content removed from the site

what a sad day this is
    Infractions this, infractions that.
    There's my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith3713
    Boub, unless you are under NDA and/or we are under NDA, you do NOT have to remove any content. Only the source who leaked the info must remove any content they have posted themselves.......unless you are the source...
    I'm sure he's already considered this. He's made his choice, and it's time for the people who care about Alpha info to find a new site until the Beta begins. Personally, I don't think I'll ever have the same level of respect for this site again, but that's just me.

Kinda hard to avoid the spoilers when they're plastered all over the front page. But you have a point - I figured I'd just stop coming to this site altogether. Thankfully now I won't have to.
    Well... now we have to. ("We" being the people who want alpha info)

Blizz, I am disappoint.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&cn=Stumbelline

This is so pathetic....

YOU might respect them, but after this, I see a lot of us don't. They're a multi-billion dollar company. They're little dogs with a big bark and can't do crap to you. YOU are not under the NDA unless YOU are in the F&F Alpha, but only blizz employees are, which makes me wonder Boub...ARE you a blizz employee? A lot of people claim such

Hai gusy, let's take the screenshots away to Wowhead forums.

Nice... But don't you think that it's too late cuz everybody already knows they wanted to know?
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

15+ Year Old Account

Blizz got butthurt again, but meh, worse this happens I guess.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

15+ Year Old Account

I'm surprised alpha stuff was being show as long as it was. This is a very wise move. People just need to learn patience and wait until we are given information without spoiling how things are moving. It doesn't prevent discussion or speculation, but it will prevent people from backing up arguments when they know they are right about something but are not allowed to prove it.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account

Seen all I needed to see.

Beta naow plx. :

Even better, can I just have the finished game now?

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief
    Well so far I have seen people accuse me of not being a lawyer, claiming they are lawyers, throwing about legal bull that doesn't even make sense, and then people telling me to come back when I have a law degree too.

The internet is fun when it's so animated, and man it feels good to see you all so over-reactive
    Im sorry this has ntohing to do with what youve been saying, but I read this thread and I cant stop laughing at your signature. Its amazing..

On topic

Im just sad its gone.

Given the quality of the images, the amount of images, and the organizational structure of the images. No single person could put this off in such a short amount of time. Along with a week with no action done to stop it leads to the one real possibility, that the Blizzard company itself probably released this information themselves.

Depending on how the MMO Champion website is set up legally, you may have journalistic protections under the law.

If Blizzard wants to take it all back, fine, it is their right to do so. But it will only hurt them, not help them.

15+ Year Old Account

I like it - people should have something to anticipate for before the game is released (which is also why betas shouldn´t be open imo).
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

It would seem that Boub has decided that his loyalty lies with Blizzard, rather than the community.

IMHO, this is the day that MMO-Champion died. At least it is for me.

In previous expansion the Alpha was two months.

Its a lil disapointing to see all these screenshots being removed, but I suppose that's Blizzard's perogative. There IS an NDA after all. Guess I'll just have to sit and wait until the NDA is lifted. That said, I do feel like its kind of vindictive on their part. I mean, they tend to just dribble out information to us and it starts to get frustrating after a while. I mean, we had nearly a year of absolutely NO info about Cataclysm.

Real lame, maybe if Blizzard would release some new content we would be busy playing that instead of digging so deep for Cata info.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar
    It would seem that Boub has decided that his loyalty lies with Blizzard, rather than the community.

IMHO, this is the day that MMO-Champion died. At least it is for me.
    Now that's not fair. Boub knows that, if they want to, Blizzard can make life a HELL of a lot more difficult for him then he can handle if they want to.

This is Boub's site, and this is his decision. He earned my respect for making this decision, but I guess it's just me and a few others.

For you naysayers who criticised his move and said that you've lost your respect for this site and is leaving... Why are you still posting here then? Just leave, please. Thank you.

Wow, that sucks. Can you play the hero for once, pweez? +50DKP. No? No Garfield either? This NDA kinda kills half the point of going to MMO-champion now