Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Highest AoE Dps you have seen from a druid.

Hey. Just wanna make a thread for the highest aoe dps you have ever seen from a druid.

In my guild, i have a friend,a feral druid, who is the second best geared feral on our server, who absolutely loves big figures. His record for trash is on the whelp packs before sindragosa, with heroism, berserk, hysteria, and every single class buff possible up, he also got quite alot of clearcasting procs. He managed to get 49k, and he was a little pissed he couldnt reach 50. (hes hardcapped arp, which helped)

Whats the highest youve seen?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Re: Highest AoE Dps you have seen from a druid.

Personally the highest I have gotten on my Boomkin is the trap before Rotface. It went something like this, trinket starfall, typhoon, hurricane.... dead. I was at 47K and climbing when the Pally tank says oops, forgot RF.

I had 17k on the trash before Marrowgar once :

4.5k GS feral =P

Just on the last trash before the tunnel in Heroic Pit of Saron was 15k.

Our moonkin does 34k on the dragon handlers in front of sindragosa. We do pull both packs at once. OFC, this is after the pack fully dies. I don't know what his peak is (i.e. during hurricane with the max limit mobs + starfall + trinkets).
    This space for rent.

our moonkin i have seen 30-35k on the sindy trash pack
    Our feral hit 50k

However...generally they dont live to tell the tale... :P along with half the dps in the raid ...in search of big numbers sacrafices are made
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Best I've done is 30k as balance on the trap in Plague wing. It was right after I got my 2pt10 bonus and everyone in vent started freakin out about 30k. I usually don't typhoon either because everyone complains, so it was just straight starfall+hurricane with a OoC proc.

The best AoE dps ive seen and done as a balance druid playing my alt is 60k+ having 15% ICC buff and bite from Lana'Thel...so yeah i do think doing Storm on her is quite a blast altho she beeing a single boss that doesnt spawn adds

Amberkintribe Yogg+0 kill 10man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuQ1_SjRxaA

Deleted

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5098&e=5137

i liked this one (trash before sindy)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5098&e=5137

i liked this one (trash before sindy)
    Amireadingitrite? 120k dps peak :<? nurf feral durips nao >

Our boomkin has reached 41k briefly on the traps before rotface / festergut

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori
    Amireadingitrite? 120k dps peak :<? nurf feral durips nao >
    more like nerf rogues :P slightly lower peak but better sustained.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcaller
    The best AoE dps ive seen and done as a balance druid playing my alt is 60k+ having 15% ICC buff and bite from Lana'Thel...so yeah i do think doing Storm on her is quite a blast altho she beeing a single boss that doesnt spawn adds
    That's not aoe, and I don't buy 60k+ on BQL even if you were bitten first.

Our Boomkin does about 40k on sindy trash, but who really cares about aoe on trash mobs anyway.

I've sustained 72k on the sin trash, rogue sustained over 100k. Envenom shouldn't work with fan.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcaller
    world record is just under 30k and you're telling me your ALT DRUID did 60k?

yeah, keep on dream brah

Highest I've noticed was around 37k I think on marrowgar trash, but my recount it never on "current fight" so I never pay attention

about 80k with boomkin - sindragosa final trash

Feral druid in my guild hit 47k on the LDW trash when both mobs were pulled.
    CPU - i7-950 @ 4.1ghz
    GPU - GTX 470 @ 880/1760/2100
    Storage - 2x Crucial C300 64GB SSD Raid 0 / 1x WD CB 1TB / 2x WD CB 640GB
    Memory - 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600
    PSU - 1000W Coolermaster Silent Pro
    Case - Coolermaster HAF X
    CPU Water Block - EK Supreme Nickel/Plexi CPU Water Block
    GPU Water Block - EK GTX 470 Nickel/Plexi GPU Water Block

feral druid in my guild pulled 54k on sindy trash , berserk + swipe spam lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    a burglar has broken into my house while i was tanking yogg so i let him do what ever he wanted cause we were in phase 3....reported him later and he got caught the next day.

My armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Andriustin