Thread: Rune UI addon!

Rune UI addon!

Sorry to ask this question but i've been looking around and i haven't found any rune addons that really help my play. I'm currently using DK|Runes and i have to say that it is a terribly rune addon! The runic power can't be enlarged on its own, to actually see the runes cooldowns i need to make the entire thing unfeasably big... Anyway that thing irritates me I found an interesting one in a PVP video which had a circle of runes and was just what i was looking for but i couldn't for the life of me find it anywhere.
    SO! deathknights out there, what rune addon would you recommend.

Re: Rune UI addon!

Circle of runes could be runewatch "compact" mode.

Magic runes

DKi Runes

Etc

Tried a few but tend to go back to dki runes because im more used to it and it suits me.

Download MoveAnything and just place and size them where you want.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm partial to DeathKnight.info myself.

I ruves it guuuuud

I like using Ice HUD. I only use it to show rune cooldowns though and nothing else though.

15+ Year Old Account

I think you mean this addon. I used it until around a week ago, now I switched to MagicRunes which offers way more customisability.

personally i like runehud

it's not insanely customizable but it doesn't have to be.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

i use xperl and dragged my healthbar + runebar to the middle of my screen, under my char. it allows me to look at both resources and the fight.

Acherus

Magic Runes - now recommended by 2 out of 3 DK moderators!

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...agicrunes.aspx

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh
    Magic Runes - now recommended by 2 out of 3 DK moderators!

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...agicrunes.aspx

DKI > Magic Runes. I'm cooler than Kumduh so I nullify his vote for magic Runes too! ( Also, is Elektrik still a DK mod? I hasn't seem him around! D: )

I use IceHUD combined with Deathknight.info runes (or whatever the last one is called)

I love the combination.

I track my RP mostly with IceHUD (alltho I can also see it on the rune addon)
    The rune addon has quite some ways to effectively show your runes, the cooldowns and RP. Oh, it also tracks diseases (current target + pestilence) in a simple but VERY effective way

I'll make a screenshot for you in a bit

edit:
    Here you go, hope it helps.

I need to re-modify my DOTTimer so it doesn't show diseases anymore. It does also show stuff like gargoyle, blight, procs and other stuff, (like stuns/fears/dots etc on my alts) that's why I want to keep it.

i track my RP with http://www.wowinterface.com/download...75-RothUI.html
    i may look into magic runes http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...agicrunes.aspx though for rune watching

depends on tweakability
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

i am using icehud for this

just using the runes and runic powers. i am disabling others like hp bar etc

There's a lot of choices that come down to preference in displaying your Runes / RP / Diseases.

I use DeathKnight.Info for diseases, RPText, and Yuri's Runes