Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: The massacre of the babershop

Quote Originally Posted by katiuskapali
    I come from the same server DRAKKARI i i was reading the post and yes it's true everything eccept for priorato is not the lider of this massacre hes just a guy who likes play alot pvp and is friendly guy everyone knows him he just do pvp but the real name a creation of this come from a guild call Corre Guachin guild pvp in drakkari is the one who make this kind of events and there's another one that we call La Toma del Muro this one is in Storwind city and this one is real funny too ....! i'll we give more information and pictures of the last one i metioned to see what u guys think ..and thank you.
    Ever heard of spaces? ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    Yeah he did well in the arenas, but he was forced to do it against his will.
    Quote Originally Posted by waddlez
    to be fair, anyone who wants to pvp in wrath (or tbc) is forced to arena against our will too

stop qqing varian, we are all a part of the struggle

Re: The massacre of the babershop

on my server after alliance got sick of horde running in their cities they called out the horde on our forums, turned into a 200vs200. sadly once the 200 alliance got in range of 200 horde aoeing orgs back door everyone lagged out and the server crashed. 200 horde on a boat to stormwind also crashed the server.

heres a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BHEI...eature=related