Some Questions - Ret Pally

Hey People

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ra&cn=Bephabet

i've some short question, 'cause im not really sure with it...
    like u notice, im way over exp cap since i got Oxheart hc
    now my question: would it be worth dropping my cloak for Shadowvaults Slayer's Cloak, even when i fall below the melee hit cap ( with heroic presence like 7.25% hit ) and should i change sov to exo glyph, since i have 24 exp without the cloak
    or would it be better, if i use triumph hit trinket for greatness to keep hitcapped

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Re: Some Questions - Ret Pally

http://rawr.codeplex.com/releases/view/43991

You're already wearing that cloak.

In simulation, yes, it would be a 7 dps upgrade to change glyphs, however, if you suffer from any sort of lag, no.

No, both trinkets you have now are better than the hit you would gain.

Having said that, you would get net benefit from changing strength gems to hit gems until you reached the cap.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Ok - ill have a look on this thank u

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I just lol'd when I saw you in leather full house agi user. Whats the matter with you, little rogue is crouching in ya huh? )))
    I have ret pally 6.4k ap 43% crit. Get rid of leather you're ruining ret class mate. And ps get that expertise cap.
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Quote Originally Posted by chase_the_mofo
    I just lol'd when I saw you in leather full house agi user. Whats the matter with you, little rogue is crouching in ya huh? )))
    I have ret pally 6.4k ap 43% crit. Get rid of leather you're ruining ret class mate. And ps get that expertise cap.
    This guy doesn't know what he's talking about, the BiS list uses Leather, Leather shouldn't be optimal but can be.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Wow man, 6.4k AP AND 43% crit.

Sick bro, also Leather is good as it adds 3 stats and not only 2 as plate stuff does.

armory please
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Chase_the_mofo is obvious troll .. since he is an idiot and no retpala in the world have 6.4k AP =)

But as stated before if you lack like 10/20 hit then get it from gem .. and looks to me like you got plenty EXP - But if you gain 2 or more EXP from the glyph then its better than Exorcism glyph

15+ Year Old Account

Only 6.4K and 43%? You will learn that the few BiS leather pieces are BiS for a reason unless we gain nothing from agi it will always be better for some pieces get over yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?