Poll: What are you looking forward to?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Death Knight DPS Specs

Blizzard has stated that in Cataclysm Frost will have 2H and DW capabilities. What are you planning on rolling as?

Re: Death Knight DPS Specs

Unholy 2h for sure. Frost just isnt my playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

i always go the specc i have best weapon for, i prefer frost but atm I'm unholy since my 2h is so much better.

but as i said, frost always if possible.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

Quote Originally Posted by Necroparadox
    Unholy 2h for sure. Frost just isnt my playstyle.
    All of the specs' playstyles are getting overhauled, which is a dumb-shit move by Blizzard. They are giving us "free time" instead of sticking to a rotation or priority. I like pressing buttons constantly. I don't want to stand still and wait for a proc or some shit before I click anything.

I was frost tank and frost DW DPS the day I hit 80 on my DK (before the buffs). I have gone to blood tanking since (not as fun as blood) and nejoyed the frost DPS buffs. I will be sticking with frost for DPS and look forward to Cataclysm buffs and changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Çryo85
    All of the specs' playstyles are getting overhauled, which is a dumb-shit move by Blizzard. They are giving us "free time" instead of sticking to a rotation or priority. I like pressing buttons constantly. I don't want to stand still and wait for a proc or some shit before I click anything.
    Amen. Giving all that free time is just a way of them making it easier for bad players to compete. A good player can maximize their rotation no matter what the situation.

I am either gonna go frost 2h or frost duel-wield. I hope frost DK's get a titan's grip equivelent. But it just depends on my weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero
    Ice cream sales increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is established fact). The number of drownings increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is also established fact). By your logic ... ice cream causes people to drown.

I don't like any of the specs at the moment, and I have a DK, but I voted for Unholy 2h because its probably the best from the 4 combinations.

Please, like a DK rotation is that hard. Unholy rotation is a static rotation that you can do blindfolded, and the frost rotation's only complication before 3.3 which was lining up rime with KM doesn't happen anymore since a frost DK just lets KM get eaten up. Except for keeping diseases up the frost rotation is almost as easy as a ret pally's, and it's not like clipping diseases or letting them fall off is a huge dps loss either.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Probably gonna keep the specs I have now: DW Frost and 2H Unholy, depending on the boss/encounter. One spec for 1 target smashing and an AOE spec. And no Titan's Grip equivalent please...

10+ Year Old Account

Should put this topic in the dk forums.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.