Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    Deleted

Ethereal's Bargain [Open RP]

((First RP, here I go))

Nexus-Walker Hallas quickly glanced up from the novel he was reading, surveying the rather raucous people around him. It wasn't the worst place he'd had to meet a contact, but surrounded by seamen, merchants and various other commoners that passed through Booty Bay he looked strikingly out of place. He'd been there for over an hour now; the contact he'd agreed to meet was late, but it had been a while since such an opportunity had been given to him, and any business prospect was worth tolerating his current surroundings for. He stared back into his book.
    More time passed, and Hallas became so engrossed in the story that he was rather startled when he noticed someone sat down opposite him, staring at him expectantly.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Ethereal's Bargain [Open RP]

Telcular raises his cowl, grining toward the Nexus-Walker.
    He walks slowly and calmly toward the Hallas, stops infront of him, and says:
    "I hope you got what i asked for" , looking questionaly toward the Merchant.
    "Primal life is a rare item in this part, and i am in dire need of them for my...experiments."

Deleted

Hallas grinned and closed his book. He pulled a small sack from inside his robes, and dumped it on the table in front of him. The contents of the bag seemed to writhe inside it, almost as if they were alive. "Four Primal Life, to be exact, Telcular. They should be more than strong enough for your... studies.". He picked the bag up again, and dangled it from a bandaged hand. "I trust you stayed true to your end of the bargain? The Consortium don't allow me on Draenor anymore, and that means business like this is hard to come by."

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus-Walker Hallas
    Hallas grinned and closed his book. He pulled a small sack from inside his robes, and dumped it on the table in front of him. The contents of the bag seemed to writhe inside it, almost as if they were alive. "Four Primal Life, to be exact, Telcular. They should be more than strong enough for your... studies.". He picked the bag up again, and dangled it from a bandaged hand. "I trust you stayed true to your end of the bargain? The Consortium don't allow me on Draenor anymore, and that means business like this is hard to come by."
    Telcular nods.
    He takes out a medium sized bag from his inner pocket, droping it on the table infront of Hallas.
    The coins inside it jiggle around as it hits the table.
    "100 Goldpieces" he said, and looked toward Hallas bag.
    "It was rather hard to find a merchant of your sort around this area." He said, and took The Life filled bag and tuck it into his inner-robe pocket.
    "I hope to make more deals with you in the future, but until then, you have not seen me."
    Telcular puts his cowl back on, and slowly walks away.

Deleted

Hallas let out a small laugh to himself and tucked away the gold into his coin sack. He stood up, gathering his things from the table, packing them away too. He had a boat to catch.
    He strode out of the (rather cluttered) inn, reading as he went, wondering where the story would go next.

10+ Year Old Account

After his newly bought materials had been saftley put in the bank, he withdrawn a fishing pole, took his pole and went to the pier where the boats usually stop, went to the edge... and started fishing.
    His eyes were drawn to the island of Janeiro's Point outside Booty bay, and saw with his eyes a boat coming in...

Deleted

Looking up from his book, Hallas noticed a ship docking. The odd robed person that had bought the Primals from him earlier was fishing, but he too had noticed the boat. Hallas quickly fumbled in his pockets for the scrap of paper he had purchased earlier that day. It was a ticket or sorts; a short message signed by the captain instructing the deckhands to allow him onboard. Removing the paper from his bag, he strode down the pier to meet the ship.

10+ Year Old Account

Without turning around, he knew the Merchant passed him, going onto the boat, but payed litle notice to it, slowly sighted, and stood up, presenting his own ticket, and went abord the ship aswell.

He passed the merchant with a small grin and went down bellow deck.

Deleted

Hallas watched as Telcular passed him again, and headed off belowdecks. He wondered what he could possibly need Primal Life for; he didn't really matter to him of course, as he had been paid in full. He gave the captain a friendly nod, and leant against the wooden rail on the edge of the boat, book in hand.

10+ Year Old Account

The deckmaster rings his bell, as the ship takes off toward Ratchet, In The Barrens.

((The ship hade to leave sooner or later))

Deleted

Tharaldriel sauntered down the pier. He was wearing a red hood over his usual attire; as a result, everything except his eyes was covered. He came to a halt next to the ethereal, and spoke, with an authority that betrayed his intentions.

"I'm in need of... Assistance, Nexus-walker. I've heard of you... That you're the best in the business. There is a certain thing I need procured."

There was no movement behind the mask, no betrayal of physical speech - it was like the voice had emanated from the mage's head. "Think you can help me?"

Deleted

((Thanks, I actually forgot about that))

The ship lurched under Hallas's feet, causing him to stumble and drop his book. He cursed as it fell, swirling beneath the spray from the boat. He'd forgotten how much he hated sailing.
    His thoughts again drifted to the Primals he'd sold. Whatever Telcular was suing them for must have been interesting, atleast from an academic point of view. Hallas sighed and looked towards the sunset. Whatever they were going to be used for, Hallas would find out soon enough.
    He didn't plan on making shore without them.

Then, he realised someone was talking to him. Hallas turned to the robed figure and smiled. He had not expected more business today; his plans for the Primals would have to wait.
    "What would you have me do, Mage?"

Deleted

"You know of the smoldering lands in Southern Khaz Modan, yes?" the mage said, sternly. "I will soon be travelling there. I need to procure an item known as Aqual Quintessence. I will pay you richly if you find yourself able to handle that." Tharaldriel glared at the sunset. He had not expected the ship to leave so soon. No matter... He would teleport if it became necessary.

Deleted

"Quintessence, eh?" Hallas puled a piece of paper covered in names from his pocket, and looked at it before quickly placing it back in his bag. "I should be able to acquire such an item. I trust you need just the one?"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus-Walker Hallas
    "Quintessence, eh?" Hallas puled a piece of paper covered in names from his pocket, and looked at it before quickly placing it back in his bag. "I should be able to acquire such an item. I trust you need just the one?"
    "Yes, merely one flask of it will do." Tharaldriel looked out through the eyeslit in his headwear. Ethereals had always captivated him, and this one in particular seemed to know what he was doing.

10+ Year Old Account

"I coulden't help but to overhear your conversation" Telcular said coming up from bellow deck.
    "And this..Smoldering lands.. of which you speak" he said with curiosity in his voice.
    "There is elementals bound to the plane of fire there if i am not wrong, Elementals who happends to carry a essential regent that i need."

"Essence of fire"

"I promise you, if i am to come with you to this place, i can be of assistance of whatever your quest there is."

Deleted

Hallas smiled. "It should be with you in two to three working days." he said to the mage, jokingly. He laughed to himself. "I'll have it by sunrise tomorrow; it would aid me greatly if you could conjure a portal to Orgrimmar, however. I'll need a few things if the Hydraxians are to give up their essence." It looked like the Primals were leaving without him, this time.

Deleted

Tharaldriel looked at his colleague in magic. "I see", he said. "Well, matter-of-factly, I AM looking for assistance with carrying out this trip. I hope you realize, though, that with excursions of this nature there rests a certain danger, and I would be able to offer no guarantee for your life." He then turned to look at the ethereal. "Of course, Nexus-walker; It would be my smallest favor."

Deleted

Hallas smiled to the two. "Whenever you're ready, ... I didn't catch your name, mage."

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    Tharaldriel looked at his colleague in magic. "I see", he said. "Well, matter-of-factly, I AM looking for assistance with carrying out this trip. I hope you realize, though, that with excursions of this nature there rests a certain danger, and I would be able to offer no guarantee for your life." He then turned to look at the ethereal. "Of course, Nexus-walker; It would be my smallest favor."
    "I do not fear death"
    Telcular said with a suprisingly calm voice.
    "When i get this essence, and something else from a warlock i'm meeting in Ratchet, i shall controll death itself."
    He said, and made a slight grin toward the Nexus-Walker.