Page 1 of 3
LastLast

MISSION: The Lost Artifact

Dear adventurers, the Red Dragonflight needs your help!
    There was a report on a missing artifact called "Apolyon, the Soul-Render".
    We're preparing for an aerial assault the main part of the well, where the sword is supposed to be.
    We'll be going witrh a small assault group, to go as swiftly as possible.
    There are 4 more places the reward will be great, as the costs of great risks.
    You can find the head of the assault team, Cailean, in a small base camp set up in western-Hillbrand foothills.
    Bios: http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/cailean/

[00:20] <+Marzenia> made awesomechicken last week
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> with zingiber
    [00:20] == Gungbroh has changed nick to Gungcleans
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> Yeah, same with me. Can't stand red meat.
    [00:20] <Mikesmit> who doesn't like chicken? I like breasts, and you, marzenia?
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> haha
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> well i can eat red meat, i am not crazy about it tho
    [00:21] <Mikesmit> shh Synthaxx, she might fall for it :P
    [00:21] <+Marzenia> I love breasts!

Re: MISSION: The Lost Artifact

Cailean! how are the preparations going? asked Krasus
    i hope i can trust you with this matter.

Krasus, sir! but ofcouse! everything is going as planned. the preparations are going as planned and the recruitment of bold adventurersis in progress! I expect some to show up in no time.

there's always room for extra reinforcements, now we're talking about it though, sir!

10+ Year Old Account

Ghard walked out of the Inn in Southshore and spotted a poster on the wall. As he read through it he took a sip of his flask with rum.

"Seems like the red dragons are in need and i'm soon out of money to buy rum" The dark haired engineer/rogue took out a piece of paper and started to draw his own map of Hillsbrad while he looked at one of the local guards map.

"I better get going then" He took a quick last look at the town before he started to move towards the camp in western-Hillsbrad.

More will show up have no fear.
    the queen personaly picked you to lead this searchparty so i have no fear that everything will go as planned.
    In the meantime im going back to the temple to prepare the dragons for the aerial assault.
    As soon as we are done i will send them to you.

10+ Year Old Account

Rahzath swoops in from the sky riding his swift ebon gryphon. He dismounts and strolls over to Cailean. "Whats this about a small but swift assault team and rewards?"

"Ahhh, the news is spreading already!" Cailean answered. "The Red Dragonflight is looking for adventurers to coop with. We're planning an assault on the sunwell, and with it recovering a long lost artifact, A mighty sword called Apolyon, the Soul-Render. If one decides to help the dragonflight in this noble cause, the gratitude will be great, as will the reward." he explained.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesmit
    "Ahhh, the news is spreading already!" Cailean answered. "The Red Dragonflight is looking for adventurers to coop with. We're planning an assault on the sunwell, and with it recovering a long lost artifact, A mighty sword called Apolyon, the Soul-Render. If one decides to help the dragonflight in this noble cause, the gratitude will be great, as will the reward." he explained.
    Ah, I am in the middle of a task, but I may know someone who could help you.
    [[Making a new character now]]

10+ Year Old Account

As the engineer/rogue finally reached the camp site he took out one of hist last bottles of rum.

"Aww shit, i really hope this job will pay off" He took his red mask that was around his neck and hid it in his backpack and made sure that no one could see his ring.

"Don't want any trouble this time" Ghard mumbled for himself as he entered the camp.

The middle aged man looked around himself as he walked through the base camp and wondered where the hell he was supposed to sign up for the mission, but as he walked around the camp in his own thoughts he crashed with another person and fell down on the ground.

((now we can introduce some new or it can be some of those that are already in the story))

10+ Year Old Account

Haroon helped Orthius up off the floor. He had been wandering around the area, trying to find where to sign up for a quest he'd seen advertised, when someone had bumped itno him an knocked him down.
    Turning, he saw that it was a human.

"Perhaps you should try looking where you're walking, human." he growled. "Are you here for the mission too?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    My my, you really are caught between a roc and a hard plaice.
    Salm one may try to take advantage of your fishy tale and carp on needlessly, but dont let them lead you to a red herring!

Basst to simply ask the top rogues on your server, or look up their specs.

Good luck!
    From the thread 'Poisson question'

10+ Year Old Account

The rouge/engineer jumped to his feet's as he looked at his bottle of rum that was lying on the ground, broken.

"Sorry, i was in my own thoughts, and yes i'm here for the mission too, but i can't seem to find the person who was supposed to sign me up" Ghard looked on the two people that stood before him with a neutral look "Do you guys know where i could find that person?"

Cailean heared a loud noise comming from behind the main base, he decided that he should check it out. He noticed that two men bumped into eachother, both looking for something. Cailean asked "Hi there, is everything allright overhere? Are you looking for the registration for the Red Dragonflight mission? the one with the recovery of the lost artifact? if so, you've come to the right person. Follow me inside the main building if you would, but first let me introduce myself, I'm Cailean, and this is my Red-dragon whelp compagnion Gallistrasz."

in the middle of the convorsation suddenly they heard a dragons roar high up in the sky when they looked up they noticed a group of red dragons comming in from the north to the camp

"Aah, there's Krasus, with the other dragons." Cailean said. "Just a quick mission walkthrough: We've discovered that there's a long lost artifact in the once nu Keal'thas and Kil'jaeden inhabitated Sunwell. My, and yours if you're willing to accept it, mission is to recapture this artifact, and thus assaulting the still with Kael'that supporting Blood elf populated Well." Cailean quickly said, as he didn't want to keep Krasus waiting. "now, you can just consider it for a moment, just take you're time. I'll be outside talking with krasus. Remember, the Risks are great, but as is the reward!" Cailean sprinted outside, towards the landing pad, where the dragons were about to land.

10+ Year Old Account

Azas runs into the camp, stirring everyone with his commanding aura. He walks up to Cailean and says "I believe a friend of mine may have told you I was coming. I am Azas, an orc warrior, here for the job."

here are the dragons young cailean korialstrasz said
    the queen needs my attention at some other urging matters i will make haste with them and when im done back you up at your assault

((good night all :P))

"Aah, yes! I was expecting you!" Cailean said. "I've heared great things about you!"
    "I may assume your friend has told you about the assault plan? and If you, are you up for it?" Cailean asked, with a grin on his face

10+ Year Old Account

Orthius idly tugged at the leather straps on his face. Great rewards and great risk? He knew haaroon was sold, but he did not like the idea of having to take risks. Although, He supposed, Awilo won't be too happy if I return imediately after taking more time off. He might think i'm simply slacking. Is it worth it?
    Haaroon glared at Orthius. His master had always been a coward, and he could not bear to be this close to a challenge for the corpse-man to back down. Sensing the demon's anger, Orthius looked back to Cailean.
    "I'll take the mission"

((I'll also take my leave ;D))
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    My my, you really are caught between a roc and a hard plaice.
    Salm one may try to take advantage of your fishy tale and carp on needlessly, but dont let them lead you to a red herring!

Basst to simply ask the top rogues on your server, or look up their specs.

Good luck!
    From the thread 'Poisson question'

"If you could hold on just a second Krasus, then I'll come with you if you don't mind, I need to speak to the queen aswell. I'll just right down the mission describtion in details and give it to Galli, so he can stay here and inform people if about the mission."

((I'm off aswell, I'll catch up in a quople of hours, cya guys later))

10+ Year Old Account

Ghard sighed a little as he looked at his shattered bottle of rum.

"Damn, seems like i have no other choice, but to take this quest" The human quickly walked over to the one called Cailean and asked if he could join the mission.